Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven (5638 Views)

Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell / Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / God’s Warning On Adultery And False Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
People are now engaged in sporadic looting every where across the nation.

If you steal what a thief stole, you too are a thief. God is calling the youths to Repentance. Don't let exuberance send you to hell, a journey of no return.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by letu(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
annyplenty:
WARNING FOR YOUTH

Dear YOUTH and everybody by extension,
On 03/06/2013, GOD asked me to warn youth of both heaven and hell but hell first, then heaven. HE said I should tell you that HELL is a place of weeping, anguish, pain, horror, sorrow and torment for all eternity. He said he has sent a lot pastors to you to warn you about HELL but many did not warn you. If you reject his warning today, HE says your own day of rejection is coming, too. Proverbs 1:23-33

I have once seen the gate of HELL in a vision before. It was more terrible than what you can think and yet people were rushing to enter through it as if they were in a race. I implore you to do everything in your power to escape this place. Give JESUS a chance to save you. Repent of all your sins genuinely and sincerely to Him and do not return to the sins anymore. He will help you if you show genuine readiness.

GOD said I should tell you that HEAVEN is a place of Joy, peace, love, ecstasy and perfect beauty all in the presence of God for all eternity.

As I implore you to escape HELL, I also implore you not to miss this kingdom of God (heaven). Do not trade your eternal glory for worldy vanities. Now I have delivered HIS message to you, too. You may now choose. Please, choose Heaven. Deuteronomy 30:19.

Please, join me to share this message. a soul can still be saved. forward it to any young people you know in your family, in your church, in your place of work. Organise seminars and retreat for youth and warn them about hell.

For more information, bible teachings on end-time/rapture/holiness and breaking news of end-time events happening around the world, please, send email to raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com.

See our teachings below.
https://www.nairaland.com/1230707/end-time-bible-teaching-50-signs (50 Signs of Rapture)
https://www.nairaland.com/1241939/end-time-bible-teaching-why-must (Why We Must Watch)
https://www.nairaland.com/1256318/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-sin (Awareness of SIN)
https://www.nairaland.com/1265235/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-false (Awareness of false prophets)
https://www.nairaland.com/1294288/end-time-bible-teaching-jesus-christ (JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out)

Thank you. Shalom
Another Christian Fanatics on the loose always using Hell Fire to scare Black people to total submission.

1 Like

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
letu:
Another Christian Fanatics on the loose always using Hell Fire to scare Black people to total submission.

But you didn't see the part that used heaven to encourage them?

Whatever you choose to call me will not matter so much. If your government can sentence someone to life imprisonment or even death by hanging for that matter, for committing crimes, you think God will not punish unrepentant humans for their cultism, yahoo yahoo, kidnapping, looting, ritual killing and the rest?

Take heed for your soul.
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by letu(m): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
annyplenty:

But you didn't see the part that used heaven to encourage them?

Whatever you choose to call me will not matter so much. If your government can sentence someone to life imprisonment or even death by hanging for that matter, for committing crimes, you think God will not punish unrepentant humans for their cultism, yahoo yahoo, kidnapping, looting, ritual killing and the rest?

Take heed for your soul.
You mean that delusional elusive Heaven that they white people and their right hand genarals also know as the African Pastor's use such Heaven to chain the minds of Black Africans into believing in such thing that has everything wrong as long as it has to with Africa.

Just look at the so called Heaven that your African Pastor's is promising you, look at the picture below and see how everything is wrong with it when it comes to Africans and Heaven, there is no Black people in the Christian Heaven a religion given to us by white people this the ugly truth that your so called African Pastor's will not tell you.

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by sonmvayina(m): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
toyosi20188:
Hmm.....The Day of the Lord is at hand.

Is that what the pope is saying ?
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by sonmvayina(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
What about this ?

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hell is real! Turn away from the Broadway that leads to hell.
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26
If you are a youth and are reading this message, please return to God with all your heart. Don't let the devil gain glory over you. Remember your creator in the days of your youth!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity / Witchcraft Manipulations? / Lent Begins On Wednesday February 22 With Ash Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.