Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show (24302 Views)

Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) / A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh / Emma Nyra's Outfit At Iyanya's Concert - Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
muumuu:

ohmydaiz,yew wanna know yeah?search google...when are yew guys gonna stop thinking like yew r still living in the 15th century..na me spoil naija for u or yew knw fit start revolution if d country taya yew?dropping a single with sheyman and tonto dikeh soon yeah,am nt putting it up on itune so ya'll doubting thomas(es) can have access to free download..
Chai! abroad breeze don blow chromosones comot 4 my guy head finis ni. grin
Which ones be "yew" and famco again? Guy I knw u 4 uzor street 4 Ajegunle dat year oo.
As per say uploadin ur songs on itune, nor even attempt am! u wan upload virus?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by cashkid18(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
is she Hot?jst askin ooo grin
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
muumuu:

ohmydaiz,yew wanna know yeah?search google...when are yew guys gonna stop thinking like yew r still living in the 15th century..na me spoil naija for u or yew knw fit start revolution if d country taya yew?dropping a single with sheyman and tonto dikeh soon yeah,am nt putting it up on itune so ya'll doubting thomas(es) can have access to free download..
inferiority complex has taken the better part of you. Are you in britain or USA? I'm in doubt cause you seem to speak ghetto english and whereas the last time I checked, this show was held in the uk or you flew in first class to the show just to snap pictures, record a song and fly back out to the USA, please clarify.

My dear, I don't envy the fake life you are leading one bit. You think this is 1984 when we heard someone speaking english strangely, we quivered. Go get a proper life. Some of us back home are too enlightened for that and we chose to remain in nigeria because that's where the gold is.

Humility should prevail above all, there is nothing you have done, doing now or will do in the future that has not been done already so perch for one corner.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Kessythegeek(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
buhahahahaha e dey hungry tonton..abeg my guy hope u nor..lmao!
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Whizkeey(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
Black nd Yellow
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
eat your heart out ekt bear

meanwhile, why are both ms deekdey and the op grabbing their privates
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by muumuu(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
tellwisdom:

Bro, nice pics. cool
osheyyy
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Adedayo516(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
People check this pictures well!!!!!.......looks like photoshop to me
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by muumuu(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
blink182: inferiority complex has taken the better part of you. Are you in britain or USA? I'm in doubt cause you seem to speak ghetto english and whereas the last time I checked, this show was held in the uk or you flew in first class to the show just to snap pictures, record a song and fly back out to the USA, please clarify.

My dear, I don't envy the fake life you are leading one bit. You think this is 1984 when we heard someone speaking english strangely, we quivered. Go get a proper life. Some of us back home are too enlightened for that and we chose to remain in nigeria because that's where the gold is.

Humility should prevail above all, there is nothing you have done, doing now or will do in the future that has not been done already so perch for one corner.
try snap wid baba suwe too nah,abi na crime to snap wid star ni?does d pic portray me as living a fake life?and you choose to remain in naija cus yew are trapped there,yew wish yew are where i am....you people back home are the ones portraying nigeria as a failed nation,while we are trying to change that by bringing someone you all labelled as a hoe down here to celeberate cus to us here she's an icon...bro,point where gold dey for naija?seems yew r blind fam,cant yew see or feel the people's pains ni?guess ur dad is one of those thieving politicians...see if i like i spoke or spark,that doesn't stop me from popping with obafemi martins or even taking a pic with ur mentor

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by muumuu(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Chai! abroad breeze don blow chromosones comot 4 my guy head finis ni. grin
Which ones be "yew" and famco again? Guy I knw u 4 uzor street 4 Ajegunle dat year oo.
As per say uploadin ur songs on itune, nor even attempt am! u wan upload virus?
go ask terry g wetin b akpako or ask tonto wetin poko mean..yeah i sabi yew for ajegunle too,u suppose dey happy for me say i came from d bottom to d top..buh yew still dey ajegunle after 40 years of livn there,nawa ooo
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by muumuu(m): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Try Red Italic Bold....

Fits your Personality More

Like....

I Weep for Naija, what a Pathetic Nation, Always on the Heels of Cameroon, with Ugly Big Nosed Women and Extra Cheap Ashawos
all ur posh girls living in london are like chimps...

That Looks more like You^...
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Inik(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
Tonto Dike is a failed musician. She should stick to her acting career.
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by fruityjojo(f): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
Mtcheww Na wa oh!Nairaland is filled with so many Sadist nd Loveless peeps! Wat a shame. See hatin nd jealousy 4 no reason! U say ur not jealous nd u don't care yet u guys want 2 Die nd wasted ur mb commentin sef! Hypocrites. Btw nice pics.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
muumuu:
try snap wid baba suwe too nah,abi na crime to snap wid star ni?does d pic portray me as living a fake life?and you choose to remain in naija cus yew are trapped there,yew wish yew are where i am....you people back home are the ones portraying nigeria as a failed nation,while we are trying to change that by bringing someone you all labelled as a hoe down here to celeberate cus to us here she's an icon...bro,point where gold dey for naija?seems yew r blind fam,cant yew see or feel the people's pains ni?guess ur dad is one of those thieving politicians...see if i like i spoke or spark,that doesn't stop me from popping with obafemi martins or even taking a pic with ur mentor
lol, you have really lost it. Where did I say it was a crime to snap? I even love the picture. The picture doesn't betray you but the way you talk does. I never labelled tonto a hoe, why are you generalising? Talk to me and stop being vague. Yeah, I know you are too blind to see the opportunities and that's the reason you ran away and don't even mention that you were born there because devil go shite for your head now now as in like now now.

Lol, thieving politician ke, nigeria has an educated elite class and sophisticated people with high flying jobs, businesses and careers that do not need government money to be where they are. It is not my fault I have a rich family, I met it that way and I guess even after I die, it will remain so.

Good to know you pop wine with obafemi martins...you phucking liar...you even seem scared of tonto. All you had to do was politely ask her to let you lean on her and I know tonto would have agreed but you were so scared that your body almost didn't enter the shot or you thought your skin was going to stain her?...what a mawrawn.

After you don perfume people hand when just come out from toilet for night club, wash plate, clean sewer and sell train tickets all in one day, you don save small money, you say na music you wan do. For your mind you don arrive. You wan intimidate nigeria. Na una type de come naija de come run mouth 'ya know I was wif Jose marinho and sir Alex yesterday, sir Alex was virtually on his knees asking me to buy chelsea'. When una don talk finish, drink champagne full everywhere-champagne when you no de see drink abroad, na people like me go come de foot bills, pay for hotel room and ashawo when you go phuck that night.

If I hear Pem from you again, eye go turn you.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Ichie11(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
Tontoo after set na meee O!
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Testerfuze(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
Thr's nuttin more 4 М̤̣̲̣̈̇ε 2 add oda dan compliment d op......thumbs up bro!
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by capuro(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
See hidden posts??
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by zoedicus: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
muumuu: have met peeps you can only see in your dreamS,walked and dined with people you see as rolemodels.....u pay to get into any show,while i get in free TO D VIP SECTION............
well then, why don't you go to the bank and collect #10 million with that statement?
M.o.r.o.n.
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Temptee101(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
muumuu:

. Bruv! Who send you message?? Dropping single ko, falling double ni?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by kolamilan(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
the girl is overrated jor.
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by druid06(m): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Try Red Italic Bold....

Fits your Personality More

Like....

I Weep for Naija, what a Pathetic Nation, Always on the Heels of Cameroon, with Ugly Big Nosed Women and Extra Cheap Ashawos

That Looks more like You^...

Dude, what's your problem with Nigerians or other nationality. You're always being hateful and cursive towards Nigerians on this Forum. If you have a problem with us, then go FUC-K yourself and stop with this hating. I'm sick of your comments. It's high time the moderators wake up from their slumbers and ban cocksuckers like you. Fuc-king Ghanian!.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Temptee101(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
blink182: lol, you have really lost it. Where did I say it was a crime to snap? I even love the picture. The picture doesn't betray you but the way you talk does. I never labelled tonto a hoe, why are you generalising? Talk to me and stop being vague. Yeah, I know you are too blind to see the opportunities and that's the reason you ran away and don't even mention that you were born there because devil go shite for your head now now as in like now now.

Lol, thieving politician ke, nigeria has an educated elite class and sophisticated people with high flying jobs, businesses and careers that do not need government money to be where they are. It is not my fault I have a rich family, I met it that way and I guess even after I die, it will remain so.

Good to know you pop wine with obafemi martins...you phucking liar...you even seem scared of tonto. All you had to do was politely ask her to let you lean on her and I know tonto would have agreed but you were so scared that your body almost didn't enter the shot or you thought your skin was going to stain her?...what a mawrawn.

After you don perfume people hand when just come out from toilet for night club, wash plate, clean sewer and sell train tickets all in one day, you don save small money, you say na music you wan do. For your mind you don arrive. You wan intimidate nigeria. Na una type de come naija de come run mouth 'ya know I was wif Jose marinho and sir Alex yesterday, sir Alex was virtually on his knees asking me to buy chelsea'. When una don talk finish, drink champagne full everywhere-champagne when you no de see drink abroad, na people like me go come de foot bills, pay for hotel room and ashawo when you go phuck that night.

If I hear Pem from you again, eye go turn you.
Jiros!! Collapses n dies.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by fubbyy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
muumuu: have met peeps you can only see in your dreamS,walked and dined with people you see as rolemodels.....u pay to get into any show,while i get in free TO D VIP SECTION............
and why can't you be the one people are dreaming to see? Why can't you be the celebrity people are happy to snap with and post on internet?

I have many pics I snapped with some celebs like jim iyke, faze, pet edochie, uche okechukwu(former super eagles player)and many others but you know what? my pride won't let me post it here, I keep asking my self why should I be bragging about snapping pics with my fellow human? why won't they brag of snapping with me?

For that, putting such pics here will make me feel inferior

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by fubbyy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
fruityjojo: Mtcheww Na wa oh!Nairaland is filled with so many Sadist nd Loveless peeps! Wat a shame. See hatin nd jealousy 4 no reason! U say ur not jealous nd u don't care yet u guys want 2 Die nd wasted ur mb commentin sef! Hypocrites. Btw nice pics.
jealous of. The person who snapped with a celeb or the celeb her self?

Ridiculous, I should be ashamed of my self of snapping with someone and be happy about that
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
Temptee101: Jiros!! Collapses n dies.
never die o because the show is just starting. Very soon e go lie say uk and Nigeria time difference na 8hrs say im sleep na im make am no reply.
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
fubbyy: and why can't you be the one people are dreaming to see? Why can't you be the celebrity people are happy to snap with and post on internet?

I have many pics I snapped with some celebs like jim iyke, faze, pet edochie, uche okechukwu(former super eagles player)and many others but you know what? my pride won't let me post it here, I keep asking my self why should I be bragging about snapping pics with my fellow human? why won't they brag of snapping with me?

For that, putting such pics here will make me feel inferior
feeling you so strongly, never saw it from this point. I feel so ashame of myself because I usually flaunt pictures on bbm. There's always a reason to be humble and work harder.

The more you know, the more you realise how little you know.
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by tnktosin(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
muumuu:
try snap wid baba suwe too nah,abi na crime to snap wid star ni?does d pic portray me as living a fake life?and you choose to remain in naija cus yew are trapped there ,yew wish yew are where i am....you people back home are the ones portraying nigeria as a failed nation,while we are trying to change that by bringing someone you all labelled as a hoe down here to celeberate cus to us here she's an icon ...bro,point where gold dey for naija?seems yew r blind fam,cant yew see or feel the people's pains ni?guess ur dad is one of those thieving politicians...see if i like i spoke or spark,that doesn't stop me from popping with obafemi martins or even taking a pic with ur mentor
What's this one saying- people who choose to remain in naija are trapped? who wanna leave when u reap it here? you be heavy mumu, serious kpas. And if tonto is an icon to you as you put it, it only tells us the kinda artist u are... pls when you release ur muumuu chipmunk single don't upload it on the net...i no wan crash ma lappie...ORUE!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by fruityjojo(f): 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
fubbyy: jealous of. The person who snapped with a celeb or the celeb her self?

Ridiculous, I should be ashamed of my self of snapping with someone and be happy about that
yea right! Story please be REAL! Wats all dis I am 2 proud nd independent attitude on nairaland sef? I snap with friends nd fam everyday nd am always happy abt it so wats ur point?
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by ozoemeka(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2013

shut all the way the fu&k up and take several seats...damnn u cheap nigerians and your little dreams...u took a pic with who - tonto dikeh? Let me keep it local : Have you met Wole Soyinka? Do you know ANYYYY minister or Senator? Have you DINED with Atiku and his family? Have you been to dinner with the Dangotes? Do you know any TOP musicians (not yesterday's Iyanya).. chill nigga take your groupie pic and be quiet
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by ozoemeka(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kingclickmedia: Photoshop jorrr
see=> https://www.nairaland.com/1313453/adekunle-gold-photoshops-himself-tonto

LOL photoshop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calabar Chic Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen; Regains Freedom / Beautiful Photos Of The Ikeji Sisters / Tiwa Savage Dazzles In Kenya [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.