Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show (24301 Views)

Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) / A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh / Emma Nyra's Outfit At Iyanya's Concert - Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
muumuu:
go ask terry g wetin b akpako or ask tonto wetin poko mean..yeah i sabi yew for ajegunle too,u suppose dey happy for me say i came from d bottom to d top..buh yew still dey ajegunle after 40 years of livn there,nawa ooo
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
muumuu:
go ask terry g wetin b akpako or ask tonto wetin poko mean..yeah i sabi yew for ajegunle too,u suppose dey happy for me say i came from d bottom to d top..buh yew still dey ajegunle after 40 years of livn there,nawa ooo
Seriously, hw u manage enter jand sef? Libyan route? grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by loswhite(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
muumuu: nairaland done tire me o,to update una na crime yeah?if una dey hate for naija bcus of her successy yeah,ya'll gonna endup making her richer....am no usher or some shitty dude,me and my mate r doin dis great country proud here by repin afrobeat and shhowcasing d positive aspect of our great country....google moon fakocee ,coolh and bmystireo,check us out and fam me later...
grin doesn't ring a bell undecided
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
blink182: lol, you have really lost it. Where did I say it was a crime to snap? I even love the picture. The picture doesn't betray you but the way you talk does. I never labelled tonto a hoe, why are you generalising? Talk to me and stop being vague. Yeah, I know you are too blind to see the opportunities and that's the reason you ran away and don't even mention that you were born there because devil go shite for your head now now as in like now now.

Lol, thieving politician ke, nigeria has an educated elite class and sophisticated people with high flying jobs, businesses and careers that do not need government money to be where they are. It is not my fault I have a rich family, I met it that way and I guess even after I die, it will remain so.

Good to know you pop wine with obafemi martins...you phucking liar...you even seem scared of tonto. All you had to do was politely ask her to let you lean on her and I know tonto would have agreed but you were so scared that your body almost didn't enter the shot or you thought your skin was going to stain her?...what a mawrawn.

After you don perfume people hand when just come out from toilet for night club, wash plate, clean sewer and sell train tickets all in one day, you don save small money, you say na music you wan do. For your mind you don arrive. You wan intimidate nigeria. Na una type de come naija de come run mouth 'ya know I was wif Jose marinho and sir Alex yesterday, sir Alex was virtually on his knees asking me to buy chelsea'. When una don talk finish, drink champagne full everywhere-champagne when you no de see drink abroad, na people like me go come de foot bills, pay for hotel room and ashawo when you go phuck that night.

If I hear Pem from you again, eye go turn you.
shocked wat a MASTERPIECE!
*in mortal kombat Shan Khan's voice, "finish him, finish him"
mercy pls! grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:06am On Jun 11, 2013
muumuu: nairaland done tire me o,to update una na crime yeah?if una dey hate for naija bcus of her successy yeah,ya'll gonna endup making her richer....am no usher or some shitty dude,me and my mate r doin dis great country proud here by repin afrobeat and shhowcasing d positive aspect of our great country....google moon fakocee ,coolh and bmystireo,check us out and fam me later...
Guy I don try google all dis ur name & crew own, I nor see anytin oo shocked
Or wait make 2:AM nack make I follow yonder go ask dem 4 there, maybe hopefully una be gulder 4 dat side. grin
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by 2legit2qwt: 12:18am On Jun 11, 2013
I don't know which is worse, the haters or the op who's overly sensitive and defensive of his picture with Tonto Dike grin grin

Either ways stop hating guys, after all that's what's being shoved down our throat these days on NL and he ain't the first so why so much hostility undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by beacoup: 12:23am On Jun 11, 2013
Is tonto mixed? she is very fair skinned
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 11, 2013
beacoup: Is tonto mixed? she is very fair skinned
yeah she's mixed. Tura+crusader=obobo.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by ShirelleBaby: 12:33am On Jun 11, 2013
choooiiiiiiiiii,nairaland is d best place to forget ya problems for a while..i av really had a good laugh..so many brillant answers.am lucky to be in this generation wu is still proud of dai con3,regardless of d ills in da society.pls dont hide mai post*scared and shaking*
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 11, 2013
tnktosin:
What's this one saying- people who choose to remain in naija are trapped? who wanna leave when u reap it here? you be heavy mumu, serious kpas. And if tonto is an icon to you as you put it, it only tells us the kinda artist u are... pls when you release ur muumuu chipmunk single don't upload it on the net...i no wan crash ma lappie...ORUE!!
stand fit! No matter the weight of elephant e no fit cause earthquake. Person no de train goat because e de sorry for am, either you wan sell am or na ukodo go end am. A vue ohwo re, otioye owa.
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by TabletMan: 1:49am On Jun 11, 2013
I Don Laff Tire For This thread grin.......Muumuu Pls Boost with Better Achievement Cos Snapping Pix With Celebs Won't Pay Your Bills........Be Proud Of Yourself Whenever U Buy Private Jet Not When U Stroll Or Sneak Inside A Strip Club Without Paying The ENTRANCE FEE grin
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by logica(m): 2:21am On Jun 11, 2013
blink182: yeah she's mixed. Tura+crusader=obobo.
LMAO
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by tnktosin(m): 7:15am On Jun 11, 2013
blink182: stand fit! No matter the weight of elephant e no fit cause earthquake. Person no de train goat because e de sorry for am, either you wan sell am or na ukodo go end am. A vue ohwo re, otioye owa.
hahaha laff wan tear my belle... Omiragwa, mi di gwe' kevwe...Migwo
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by AKO1(m): 7:15am On Jun 11, 2013
adaobi123: yo, whos the white chick ? grin

First or second picture?
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by monsterg(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2013
pendusky: Did She really wear double cloths? Coz the cloth is different here https://www.nairaland.com/1319095/tonto-dikeh-falls-on-stage-kukere or did u snap urs inside hell?
grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 11, 2013
tnktosin:
hahaha laff wan tear my belle... Omiragwa, mi di gwe' kevwe...Migwo
lol
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by monsterg(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2013
blink182: yeah she's mixed. Tura+crusader=obobo.
Lol she even looked like kwashi-babe or my eyes dey dceive me?
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
choooiiiiiiiiii,nairaland is d best place to forget ya problems for a while..i av really had a good laugh..so many brillant answers.am lucky to be in this generation wu is still proud of dai con3,regardless of d ills in da society.pls dont hide mai post*scared and shaking*
u nefa c anythin sef cos mental case dem full hia pelenty! grin
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by jpphilips(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2013
wetin two of una dey scratch for blokos??
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by yeboyes: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
muumuu: NICE EVENING AT 02 BACKSTAGE WITH TONTO,COOLH,SEXY STEEL AND MOON
[size=15pt]
I have one advise for you. Grow up! Why are you posing like you want to take a dump? By the way the Tonto you are posing with is a raz Mbgeke babe so stop forming.I have not seen anything she is good at,unfortunately Nigeria is a country where talentless people are celebrated.[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lmfao!!

Ewoooo @ Tonto as a ROLE MODEL
just hope the OP knows that because someone is celebrity doesn't mean that they can be role models.they are just popular.that's all.OP check d meaning of role model in your dictionary
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
strangest: ……………………………,.-’”……………….“~.,
………………………..,.-”……………………………..”-.,
…………………….,/………………………………………..”:,
…………………,?………………………………………………\,
………………./…………………………………………………..,}

……………../………………………………………………,:`...}
……………/……………………………………………,:”………/
…………..?…..__…………………………………..:`………../
…………./__.(…..”~-,_…………………………,:`………./
………../(_….”~,_……..”~,_………………..,: …….._/
……….{.._$;_……”=,_…….”-,_…….,.-~-,},.~”;/….}
………..((…..*~_…….”=-._……”;,,./`…./”…………../
…,,,___.\`~,……”~.,………………..`…..}…………../
…………(….`=-,,…….`……………………(……;_,,-”
…………/.`~,……`-………………………….\……/\
………….\`~.*-,……………………………….|,./…..\,__
,,_……….}.>-._\……………………………..|…………..`=~-,
…..`=~-,_\_……`\,……………………………\
……………….`=~-,,.\,………………………….\
…………………………..`:,,………………………`\…………..__
……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==“
…………………………………._\……….._,-%…….`\
……………………………..,<`.._|_,-&“

OMG.... My laptop just got burnt again...
kudos,this musta cost u time and talent.keep it up.me likey
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by muumuu(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
fruityjojo: Mtcheww Na wa oh!Nairaland is filled with so many Sadist nd Loveless peeps! Wat a shame. See hatin nd jealousy 4 no reason! U say ur not jealous nd u don't care yet u guys want 2 Die nd wasted ur mb commentin sef! Hypocrites. Btw nice pics.

THANKS JOR....
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by muumuu(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=blink182]lol, you have really lost it. Where did I say it was a crime to snap? I even love the picture. The picture doesn't betray you but the way you talk does. I never labelled tonto a hoe, why are you generalising? Talk to me and stop being vague. Yeah, I know you are too blind to see the opportunities and that's the reason you ran away and don't even mention that you were born there because devil go shite for your head now now as in like now now.

Lol, thieving politician ke, nigeria has an educated elite class and sophisticated people with high flying jobs, businesses and careers that do not need government money to be where they are. It is not my fault I have a rich family, I met it that way and I guess even after I die, it will remain so.

Good to know you pop wine with obafemi martins...you phucking liar...you even seem scared of tonto. All you had to do was politely ask her to let you lean on her and I know tonto would have agreed but you were so scared that your body almost didn't enter the shot or you thought your skin was going to stain her?...what a mawrawn.

After you don perfume people hand when just come out from toilet for night club, wash plate, clean sewer and sell train tickets all in one day, you don save small money, you say na music you wan do. For your mind you don arrive. You wan intimidate nigeria. Na una type de come naija de come run mouth 'ya know I was wif Jose marinho and sir Alex yesterday, sir Alex was virtually on his knees asking me to buy chelsea'. When una don talk finish, drink champagne full everywhere-champagne when you no de see drink abroad, na people like me go come de foot bills, pay for hotel room and ashawo when you go phuck that night.

BRUV,ABEG YEW TOO COME WASH PLATE NOW,SHEY E EASY TO WASH PLATE NI AND AGAIN NA JOB NAH...ODE,UR MATE DEY WORK,U R HERE ON NAIRALAND CHATTIIN SHITS..DICKHEAD,SEEMS YEW R ONE OF THSE PEEPSS THAT HAVE BEEN OUT OF SCHOOL WITH NO JOB FOR 13 YEARS NOW,NA NAIRALAND YEW COME DEY EXHIBIT ALL YEW V LEARNED IN SCHOOL..WHICH ONE IS U WAN INTIMIDATE NIGERIA?U TOO DULL FAM,ITS OBVIOUS THA YEW FEELING SO INFERIOR,I NO BETTER PASS YEW YEAH,NA OPPORTUNITY I CEE N I GRAB AM,PRAY FOR URS AND STOP HATING CUS U NEVER CEE ANYTHING YET.ME SCARED OF TONTO?I JST DEY LAFF..ABEG WRITE APPLICATION TO @MOONROMANCE MAKE I GIVE YEW JOB AS MY PRO ,BFOR BOKO HARAM COME EMPLOY U
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by muumuu(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=blink182]lol, you have really lost it. Where did I say it was a crime to snap? I even love the picture. The picture doesn't betray you but the way you talk does. I never labelled tonto a hoe, why are you generalising? Talk to me and stop being vague. Yeah, I know you are too blind to see the opportunities and that's the reason you ran away and don't even mention that you were born there because devil go shite for your head now now as in like now now.

BRUV,ABEG YEW TOO COME WASH PLATE NOW,SHEY E EASY TO WASH PLATE NI AND AGAIN NA JOB NAH...ODE,UR MATE DEY WORK,U R HERE ON NAIRALAND CHATTIIN SHITS..DICKHEAD,SEEMS YEW R ONE OF THSE PEEPSS THAT HAVE BEEN OUT OF SCHOOL WITH NO JOB FOR 13 YEARS NOW,NA NAIRALAND YEW COME DEY EXHIBIT ALL YEW V LEARNED IN SCHOOL..WHICH ONE IS U WAN INTIMIDATE NIGERIA?U TOO DULL FAM,ITS OBVIOUS THA YEW FEELING SO INFERIOR,I NO BETTER PASS YEW YEAH,NA OPPORTUNITY I CEE N I GRAB AM,PRAY FOR URS AND STOP HATING CUS U NEVER CEE ANYTHING YET.ME SCARED OF TONTO?I JST DEY LAFF..ABEG WRITE APPLICATION TO @MOONROMANCE MAKE I GIVE YEW JOB AS MY PRO ,BFOR BOKO HARAM COME EMPLOY U

BRUV,ABEG YEW TOO COME WASH PLATE NOW,SHEY E EASY TO WASH PLATE NI AND AGAIN NA JOB NAH...ODE,UR MATE DEY WORK,U R HERE ON NAIRALAND CHATTIIN SHITS..DICKHEAD,SEEMS YEW R ONE OF THSE PEEPSS THAT HAVE BEEN OUT OF SCHOOL WITH NO JOB FOR 13 YEARS NOW,NA NAIRALAND YEW COME DEY EXHIBIT ALL YEW V LEARNED IN SCHOOL..WHICH ONE IS U WAN INTIMIDATE NIGERIA?U TOO DULL FAM,ITS OBVIOUS THA YEW FEELING SO INFERIOR,I NO BETTER PASS YEW YEAH,NA OPPORTUNITY I CEE N I GRAB AM,PRAY FOR URS AND STOP HATING CUS U NEVER CEE ANYTHING YET.ME SCARED OF TONTO?I JST DEY LAFF..ABEG WRITE APPLICATION TO @MOONROMANCE MAKE I GIVE YEW JOB AS MY PRO BFOR BOKO HARAM COME EMPLOY YEW.
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by muumuu(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
Testerfuze: Thr's nuttin more 4 М̤̣̲̣̈̇ε 2 add oda dan compliment d op......thumbs up bro!
SEE BETTER PERSON,OSHEYY
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by muumuu(m): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
fubbyy: jealous of. The person who snapped with a celeb or the celeb her self?

Ridiculous, I should be ashamed of my self of snapping with someone and be happy about that
CUS YEW DONT VALUE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE.....
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by Truckpusher(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lmfao!!

Ewoooo @ Tonto as a ROLE MODEL
cheesy smh
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by muumuu(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
fubbyy: and why can't you be the one people are dreaming to see? Why can't you be the celebrity people are happy to snap with and post on internet?

I have many pics I snapped with some celebs like jim iyke, faze, pet edochie, uche okechukwu(former super eagles player)and many others but you know what? my pride won't let me post it here, I keep asking my self why should I be bragging about snapping pics with my fellow human? why won't they brag of snapping with me?

For that, putting such pics here will make me feel inferior
BRO,WE AINT ANY DIFFERENT BUT WE JUST AINT THE SAME...IF YEW ARE A CELEBRITY,GOODLUCK JONA WILL SNAP WITH YEW ...AM WORKING TOWARDS THA FAM
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by muumuu(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
tnktosin:
What's this one saying- people who choose to remain in naija are trapped? who wanna leave when u reap it here? you be heavy mumu, serious kpas. And if tonto is an icon to you as you put it, it only tells us the kinda artist u are... pls when you release ur muumuu chipmunk single don't upload it on the net...i no wan crash ma lappie...ORUE!!
TONTO IS A TRUE DEFINITION OF A SUCCESSFUL LADY,SHE'S THE HOTEST,SEXIEST AND MOST SOUGHT AFTER NIGERIAN PERSONALITY,EVERY MAN'S DREAM...TELL ME WHY I SHOULDNT BE ACQUAINTED WITH HER FAM,I LOVE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE...I WON'T PUT IT ON D NET ,BUH WILL SURE UPLOAD IT ON THE INTERNET
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by muumuu(m): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
ozo_emeka:

shut all the way the fu&k up and take several seats...damnn u cheap nigerians and your little dreams...u took a pic with who - tonto dikeh? Let me keep it local : Have you met Wole Soyinka? Do you know ANYYYY minister or Senator? Have you DINED with Atiku and his family? Have you been to dinner with the Dangotes? Do you know any TOP musicians (not yesterday's Iyanya).. chill nigga take your groupie pic and be quiet
SEE MALLAM EMEKa,i don't need to take pics with people who stole from us..got a q for yew ,so yew will be happy if i post pics of theos thieving politicians yew mentioned ?bruv,am selfmade,i role with peeps who came from nothing like me,and we r heading to d top cus we work very hard to b where we are..i have been with sisqo,wyclef,50 cent,snoop dog,missy elliot,akon,bieber,jt,i knw wan brag too much cus yew no worth am..most of d big guns doin music in naija are my mentors,while some are my mates...
Re: A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show by muumuu(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Seriously, hw u manage enter jand sef? Libyan route? grin
determination to get out of my comfort zone abd explore other places...i made it from naija ,not in jand and tru legal means...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) / Calabar Chic Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen; Regains Freedom / Beautiful Photos Of The Ikeji Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.