Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding (28113 Views)

Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power – Senator Femi Okunrounmu / Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' / Buhari 'tricked,' Misses Atiku's Son's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by moderattor: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2013
Damn!
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by jmaine: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2013
killuminati: you wey get first class for odelogy?! Abeg park mek we see road!

Na today pesin deh miss marriage? Ehn! Foool! Instead of you criticising di so-called officials you dehia deh talk ruuuubishhhh,mumu even Retardeen Gej failed to make speeches at G4 summit so,wetin deh dia?!

Your E-goat vexing no change the story wey be say === BuhaRetardeen was clearly shown he wasn't needed . . .

Why him go dey gate crash person marriage na grin

P:S == Your feeble attempt to import GEJ into this is helpless . .simply shows how embarrassed you are for your Lord
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by druid06(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2013
Every top dignitory/political icon are just dropping the former head of state like a hot sack of potato since his pro speech about Boko Haram. The guy should learn how to talk in public and shouldn't just go about blabbering the first thing that comes to his mind. This is a new age of democracy and we're not in the military rule anymore. The dude should learn how to talk.

From the story above, everyone is just avoiding him like a person with tuberculousis. I feel a little pity for the guy but whatever political ambitions he had for 2015 has now been swept into the gutters. The only way I could see him rising back from this set-back is if he publicly apologize to the Nigerian citizen for the ludicrous statement he's been making. Also he should publicly acknowledge his support for GEJ administration and the action of the federal government against the insurgence called Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by chris365(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2013
Abeg i don tire for all these politrictians. That's how oshio caused his own problem at the airport and blamed pdp. Now this one has happened and they'll blame GEJ.
Abeg all these old men should start taking responsibility for their mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by zaboy: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2013
They didnt do it because they thought he is a liability or BH sympathizer. Whenever Buhari attends an event, especially in the North, he automatically becomes the centre of attention from the masses present. The wedding had present big men with big egos (former president, former vice-president etc), they know as soon as Buhari arrives, they are no longer big men, Buhari becomes the only big man there!
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by lacasa: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2013
yelsew80: Choi, How the mighty have fallen! You know what they say; What goes around, comes around, Who wants a Boko-Sympathizer in their wedding anyway?
Buhari's now a baggage few people want to carry even in the North (except you're as desperate as the ACN). I guess it was expedient to play a fast one on the General, imagine how awkward it would've been with Buhari, Iweala and Dangote sitting on a table with two thinking of building and the other thinking of bombing - Tufiakwa!

is it that u can't read or is it that u r re.tarded undecided

The. Governor of bauchi is a big. F.ool for playin cheap politics on a simple wedding event

This pdp vampires never cease to amaze me wt their lack of scruples n insincere ways

if a wedding under a pdpp govt must be mmanipulated against Buhari, then eleections na do or die be dat.

#.. Well, Atiku called Buhari n apologised profusely abt the incident

(i hate pdp) angry
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by Tropilo(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2013
I thought Saint (sorry) Gen. Buhari, was not corrupt and so does not have money. Where did he get USD100,000 to charter a full plane for a common wedding?

All these people just dey deceive us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by lacasa: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2013
druid06: Every top dignitory/political icon are just dropping the former head of state like a hot sack of potato since his pro speech about Boko Haram. The guy should learn how to talk in public and shouldn't just go about blabbering the first thing that comes to his mind. This is a new age of democracy and we're not in the military rule anymore. The dude should learn how to talk.

From the story above, everyone is just avoiding him like a person with tuberculousis. I feel a little pity for the guy but whatever political ambitions he had for 2015 has now been swept into the gutters. The only way I could see him rising back from this set-back is if he publicly apologize to the Nigerian citizen for the ludicrous statement he's been making. Also he should publicly acknowledge his support for GEJ administration and the action of the federal government against the insurgence called Boko Haram.

See d.umb way of thinking

Pls, were u born premature?
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by killuminati(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2013
jmaine:

Your E-goat vexing no change the story wey be say === BuhaRetardeen was clearly shown he wasn't needed . . .

Why him go dey gate crash person marriage na grin

P:S == Your feeble attempt to import GEJ into this is helpless . .simply shows how embarrassed you are for your Lord
another mumu/Buhari hater on di go! Keep moving...
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 10, 2013
Politicians just love getting married to each other in their circles.
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by druid06(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2013
druid06: Every top dignitory/political icon are just dropping the former head of state like a hot sack of potato since his pro speech about Boko Haram. The guy should learn how to talk in public and shouldn't just go about blabbering the first thing that comes to his mind. This is a new age of democracy and we're not in the military rule anymore. The dude should learn how to talk.

lacasa:

See d.umb way of thinking

Pls, were u born premature?

Ummh!, what's dumb with my statement. Tell me how you think about the matter?
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by oyestephen(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2013
gbanikiti: So why inviting Buhari in the first place only to embarrass him at the end?

THE FEAR OF BUHARI...... cool cool cheesy
that's the purpose....to embarass him
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by nkenu(m): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2013
Eye witness report. I was there life for the wedding. True talk!
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by killuminati(m): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2013
lacasa:

The. Governor of bauchi is a big. F.ool for playin cheap politics on a simple wedding event

This pdp vampires never cease to amaze me wt their lack of scruples n insincere ways

if a wedding under a pdpp govt must be mmanipulated against Buhari, then eleections na do or die be dat.

(i hate pdp) angry
bros no mind dem vampires party and their foolish followers! After all na all round thieves and criminals brekete for di wedding and to think the fact that Atiku himself na former pdp thief... I wound nt want my precious Buhari to mingle with these idiots....from di emir to pdp theives,they shld all go to HELL!

In a free and fair election who be pdp for where Buhari deh? They have been rigging since 1999,what a shame!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by jmaine: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2013
killuminati: another mumu/Buhari hater on di go! Keep moving...

BuhaRetardeen was shown his real value . . . .
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by Reyspin(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2013
See how GEJ,Buhari, CPC / ACN, PDP and Tinubu sympathizers work on Nairaland... After posting anytin to support their sponsors dey will call their cronies to flood the post with their comments....

These Politrickians purposely allow joblessness to prevail in this country, so as to use you the not too wise to spread their Propaganda...

Wetin Concern we with Buhari missing wedding abi hin no go church afta miSsing such wedding?
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2013
The guy is damaged goods.
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by texaco1: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2013
profjustine: WHO IS BUHARI? JUST ASKING........
A ROBOT
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by dulaman: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2013
zaboy: They didnt do it because they thought he is a liability or BH sympathizer. Whenever Buhari attends an event, especially in the North, he automatically becomes the centre of attention from the masses present. The wedding had present big men with big egos (former president, former vice-president etc), they know as soon as Buhari arrives, they are no longer big men, Buhari becomes the only big man there!
GBAMest. This is just it. Even at burials the masses turn attention on him with praises. So d PDP know the man go steal show from them.
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by klax(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2013
Well I think the Bauchi State govt should not have invited him in the first since they knew the place would be full of PDP strong memebers moreso they should know his present will ends up with the Rtd General again develop Diorrhea of the mouth and begin to vomit nonsense.

Well what a pity that is why its good to mind your mouth and your mind when talking to people when a man blablabla too much this are the sort of things that would always happen to such man because people will begin to avoid him somehow. He may say even the wedding was not properly organize and so on in as far its all PDP affairs to him nothing PDP do that is good or right both political, domestic even family issues in as far its PDP member that is concern is not good only CPC or Buhari is the best and saint. Be back later biko
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by Rooneyboy(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2013

Pls I think u need to go back to secondary school, this time take government and history very seriously . cheesy
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2013
killuminati: Police Cap you can say that again!

....Dis fooools just like to hear something baad about Buhari, and start commenting ruuubiiishhh even without reading the main article. SMH!
why? U haven't been captured yet with ur fellow boko haram members?? Pathetic buhari apologist
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by Eneze1(f): 11:00am On Jun 10, 2013
this is really an irresponsible thing to do, if u don't want him there why invite him in the first instance
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2013
lacasa:

(i hate pdp) angry
another buhari arsse licker. The now irrelevant general doesn't even know u.
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by DICKtator: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2013
\

You can't even spell, it is not Buhari, it is BOOOOO-HARRY!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by HAH: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2013
They did that because they know Buhari will take the shine from the crowd as was done on many occasion where all attention by the public goes to him as he is so much loved. So that have to device that not to be embarrassed.
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by igbeke: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2013
gbanikiti:

...THE FEAR OF BUHARI...... cool cool cheesy
is d begining of security consciousness!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by AMFAZ(m): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2013
PDP ARE AWARE THAT IF BUHARI WAS THERE WOULD NO DOUBT STEAL THE SHOW.THAT IS WHY THEY DECEIVED HIM.THIS IS THE FACT

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by sholasys: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2013
Several occasions like that in recent time with Buhari present, as been turned into political stage where all his supporters will be chanting his name and some times they can be unruly. They see him as their leader and messiah /fighter.
It's better for the celebrity.
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by Skywalker5(m): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2013
poor guy grin grin grin grin more like he just got punk'd
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by killuminati(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2013
booqee: why? U haven't been captured yet with ur fellow boko haram members?? Pathetic buhari apologist
e be like say....your mensuration deh deceive you abi....dirty b'tch get out my face!
Re: Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding by Josephchuks: 11:31am On Jun 10, 2013
So they can play pranks on the all knowing General Buhari!
Hope he isn't going to court for that? If this man becomes preident Nigeria will finish because
if just one event he can be played upon what happens when he takes charge of all the whole
national events,records and books. I have always said GMB is as good as any other Almajiri or BHT. But
people couldn't understand that during his so called regime it was Tunda idiagbon that was the fire-brand
commander in-chief and initiated all the anti-corruption wars that GMB takes credit today. It was in Idiagbon
Nigerians missed rare genre and leader and not in this BHT appologist and sponsor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS / Army Declares Ahmed Salkida, Bolori & Aisha Waki Wanted For Links To Boko Haram / The Name ‘state Of Osun’ Is Illegal, Court Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.