Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

What Must I Do To Be Saved! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Must I Do To Be Saved! (446 Views)

Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church? / All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved / Re-must I Pay Tithe To Get To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Must I Do To Be Saved! by Jerryjat(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hi Everyone...

Am Jerry, (A Sinner)...

Pls wat must i do to be saved?...

I know a few... but we all know... no one is most learned...

So pls ur candid advice is most appreciable....

Tanx...
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved! by alexleo(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
Jerry-jat:
Hi Everyone...

Am Jerry, (A Sinner)...

Pls wat must i do to be saved?...

I no a few... but we all no... no one is most learned...

To pls u candid advice is most appreciable....

Tanx...

One is that you ll sincerely and humbly go to God in prayer.
Confess your sins to him. (At least you know sins that you engaged in) "if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us all our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" 1 john 1:9. And as you are praying in sincerity you ll remember even the ones you ve forgotten. As you keep remembering keep pleading Jesus to wash it all away with his blood that you want your name to be written in the book of life.
And when you are praying, believe also that Jesus in his love for you is there cleansing all those sins from your life as you are requesting(that's faith and without faith you can't be saved. Read Ephesians 2:8,9). As you keep praying with faith you will feel the tremendous joy of salvation in your heart. This joy comes because sin has totally been evacuated from your heart and you will feel a great relief in you. Nobody will tell you that you are saved because in your heart you will know it. There is no time limit to the prayer rather your true repentant heart and faith in God makes it easier while lack of it delays it. May God give you his great salvation today in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
^^

are you showing a good example ?
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved! by alexleo(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
frosbel: ^^

are you showing a good example ?

A good example is when I accept your false teaching? I can't accept your false teaching.
You too have really shown good example by wanting to plant your evil seed as usual here in a thread that someone who is sincerely looking for Jesus opened. So that argument will start and the man gets distracted. Satan can be so trickish but I reject his tricks.

1 Like

Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
alexleo:

A good example is when I accept your false teaching? I can't accept your false teaching.
You too have really shown good example by wanting to plant your evil seed as usual here in a thread that someone who is sincerely looking for Jesus opened. So that argument will start and the man gets distracted. Satan can be so trickish but I reject his tricks.

Don't accept my posts, please don't even read them. cheesy

Do you get angry easily for example, are you apt to use abusive language etc.

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Without Christ / What We Must Do To Be Heard By God. / Divine Definition Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.