Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? (65332 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Minsah5(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2013
both iluminati and bba are doin nonsense mcheeeeeew stupid tins indeed i hate them all
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by VALIDATOR: 7:47am On Jun 11, 2013
Yeah. Let's ask by saying "what is the purpose of football?" 22 idiots just knock the ball around for 1hr:30mins and you hear some of them actually earns millions in whatever currency comes to your mind. wetin? Million?Just for knocking ball around? You find no Illuminati tinz in that? Now, some people do not enjoy watching football. They enjoy watching Big Brother. There is too much frustration on the continent and many people have actually lost the sense of doing things just for pure fun. It has to be work, work, work and more work. Have you noticed that our schools hardly have large play grounds anymore? Just classroom blocks. And students now close by 3pm or is it 4pm (dem still dey fail waec+neco ooo).

By the way, we Africans are not really as morally upright as we love to believe. If we had the kind of technologies that the west had we would have discovered. Also, if we really do not love such program it won't sell because we won't buy. Last time I checked the program has millions of Africans followers subscribing. Yes, subscribing to watch the housemates in shower. So much for a morally upright continent.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Fhiminana: 7:51am On Jun 11, 2013
Vanity upon vanity is vanity. BBA is nothing but satanic worship. Imagine young people put together in a house and all they do is to outwit one another in stupidity or immorality and get rewarded at the end of the day? That's how the devil creeps into the minds and homes of people. I advise families and serious minded individuals to be careful.
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Pain(m): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2013
The Illumi - Lunatics are here to sell their conspiracy bullpoo again. I say Go Get a Life..Lazy Heads! Nevertheless, I Hate Big Brother Africa with a Passion. Its a show designed for Sheeple Low Life, Small Brained, Follow-the-Band-Wagon Mammals!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by victorazy(m): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2013
So na today una know? Who is Big brother?
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Jay5000(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2013
OP; The phrase "big brother" originally comes from a very interesting book titled "1984" by George Orwell (real name Eric Arthur Blair). Completed in 1948 and published in 1949, a year before his death, the book paints a prophetic and accurate picture of a future dystopia where we are all enslaved, controlled and our every move spied on by the elite. It is shocking how accurately this guy describes todays events in 1948. It is strongly believed he had access to manuscripts of the occult elite describing their plans for total physical and psychological enslavement of man and their plans for world government divided into "police-state" regions that are controlled by them. It talks about spy cameras used to spy on everyone and all. "Big brother" is the unseen eye of the government that monitors your every move. Get the book or look it up on Wiki. It'll answer all your questions. [size=12pt][/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by chima21: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2013
which cleaners did u need or signs
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2013
yes it is. so dont watch.
other stuffs owned by them are as follows:
atm card, internet banking,obamacare.... make sure u dont use any of these... grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by EzePromoe: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Guy u don see God dey nack Sunshade?

How u know say en get eye?
The God that seeth all, na nose He dey carry see? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Dovahkiin(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2013
smh op everything wey get eye na illuminati , we sef as we get eye we be illuminati join undecided facepalm for ur fail op

Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by neowelsh(m): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2013
icebebe: oh lordy,if dats d case why den is it encouraged?
the same reason illuminati is encouraged
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by neowelsh(m): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2013
afrikoko: d show has no benefit, I have stop watching it. I even wonder why should dstv be still b broadcasting it...
they are making money and enslaving lots of mind
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by sigmundfreud(m): 8:45am On Jun 11, 2013
laivwire: Illuminati things everywhere. Right from the start the eye logo looked so darn suspicious. Now I see. *Turns off TV*
...dont forget to get off the internet and throw away your fones...collect ur money from the bank and destroy ur atmcard.
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by olutoluolu: 8:45am On Jun 11, 2013
I don't see anything bad in BBA show. It's just a game and I love watching it. People sef
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by kaeto(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2013
moppie123: BBA is a franchise... But the main Big Brother is owned by ENDEMOL...wack show if u ask me
endemol (end them all) is a well known franchise of illuminati , a franchise of lucifer himself..
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by megaphantom(m): 8:54am On Jun 11, 2013
Revolva:

who is a primate na your father be primate..i feel like beating you till my hand starts to bleed..

what do you know about the illuminatti..sef..yu guys dont realise that all this is just to draw your attention cheap ways to draw attention...just like if am artist and wears a shirt with a triangle and a shining eye or make a croma shot with illuminatti symbols..at the back ground its just a selling point..

illuminatti is not your cheap eiye or buccanner or aye cults.you have here.oo ok..fools
my guy shot op dia.....nr b ur pa dy head d refugee protest 4 libya?....u dy here dy spray ur ignorance......swine...n nr make me swear 4 u o....dy run ur mowt God knw say if i lay my handz on u, id beat u to death.....disgrace to humanity
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by ShirelleBaby: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2013
kaeto: endemol (end them all) is a well known franchise of illuminati , a franchise of lucifer himself..
na wa for kaeto oh,haba..see as u crack ur brain vomit dz kin tin..i hate seeing stuffs like dz..very soon u go say peakmilk means prick milk and na devil own..as lol be lucifer our lord...haaaaaa,nigeria i hail thee
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by trent9002(m): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2013
You guys are just paranoid. The eye is just a symbol representing the fact that big brother sees everything going on in the house. BTW not a fan of the show but I hate when people say nonsense
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by emsheddy(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2013
i advice u guys go check ur oxford advanced learners dictionary to show u that it has an origin in the dictionary. To hell with all this illuminati crap
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Olamilec(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2013
illuminati or no illuminati the show promote immorality... The more you look the less you see (that's totally illuminati)
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Olamilec(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2013
trent9002: You guys are just paranoid. The eye is just a symbol representing the fact that big brother sees everything going on in the house. BTW not a fan of the show but I hate when people say nonsense
I don't blame you, have eyes but cannot see. Go back in time and understand what is illuminati cause I know you don't really understand what 'it' is (I would have used what they are but prefer 'it').
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Sike(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2013
I seriously pity those people watching that BBA tho. Like WTF are they gaining from that ishhhhhh for crying out loud !!!! sad
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by hoderin: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by hoderin: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by johnie: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2013
Jay5000: OP; The phrase "big brother" originally comes from a very interesting book titled "1984" by George Orwell (real name Eric Arthur Blair). Completed in 1948 and published in 1949, a year before his death, the book paints a prophetic and accurate picture of a future dystopia where we are all enslaved, controlled and our every move spied on by the elite. It is shocking how accurately this guy describes todays events in 1948. It is strongly believed he had access to manuscripts of the occult elite describing their plans for total physical and psychological enslavement of man and their plans for world government divided into "police-state" regions that are controlled by them. It talks about spy cameras used to spy on everyone and all. "Big brother" is the unseen eye of the government that monitors your every move. Get the book or look it up on Wiki. It'll answer all your questions. [size=12pt][/size]

1984 is here already.
Interview with Edward Snowden:

Why did you decide to become a whistleblower?

A: "The NSA has built an infrastructure that allows it to intercept almost everything. With this capability, the vast majority of human communications are automatically ingested without targeting. If I wanted to see your emails or your wife's phone, all I have to do is use intercepts. I can get your emails, passwords, phone records, credit cards.

"I don't want to live in a society that does these sort of things … I do not want to live in a world where everything I do and say is recorded. That is not something I am willing to support or live under."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/09/nsa-whistleblower-edward-snowden-why
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by ade80: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2013
bootlegaz: White folks are busy brain storming about the next cutting edge technology, while Africans are stocked in secret cult conspiracy. Erase secret society from your schools of higher learning before discussing things that don't affect your daily life.

WWW.VIGILANTCITIZEN.COM
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by ade80: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2013
ItsModella:
Dumbfucks everywhere. Where does the American music scene fit into this?

The next thing I'm gonna be reading is America is a demonic country. What a bunch of shallow minded people on this thread.

Browse this website and keep an open mind.
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by johnie: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
The Washington Post, at his request, also revealed Snowden's identity on Sunday and reported that his motivations stemmed from a desire to expose the growing ‘surveillance state’ in the US. Along with the Guardian, the Post published an explosive report about the existence of a program called PRISM on Thursday, which was based on documents provided by Snowden and showed that the spy agency has the ability to access the online data from the world's largest private internet systems.

As I advanced and learned the dangerous truth behind the U.S. policies that seek to develop secret, irresistible powers and concentrate them in the hands of an unaccountable few, human weakness haunted me,” Snowden wrote in a note that accompanied the first documents he leaked to the Post. “As I worked in secret to resist them, selfish fear questioned if the stone thrown by a single man could justify the loss of everything he loves."

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/06/10
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by IDnoble1: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
i believe some of their members are in Nig today,among our so called musical artists and even here commenting,tryin to promote and protect their image. they are growing fast nowadays,unconciously wining the heart of people through their movies,songs,products etc,so watch out. May God save us from their unconcious initiation
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Dannyvoltron(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
Na confirm Illuminati... Last year Keagan was d chosen one and he had dat thunder strike hairstyle all thru... If u need more facts watch d show and see how they freely talk about sex and alcohol and who would in their right senses if not under satanic influence av sex wit a stranger u might neva meet again?
Re: Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? by Rick9(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
I smell a Rat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike And Mercy In Toilet Romance / My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.