Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

If I Am "The Happy One" ......jose Mourinho - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / If I Am "The Happy One" ......jose Mourinho (484 Views)

Mourinho: Very Good Feeling, 'i Am The Happy One' / Jose Mourinho "I'm The Happy One” / Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' (2) (3) (4)

(1)

If I Am "The Happy One" ......jose Mourinho by musulumi(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
The new Chelsea gaffer has chosen a new nickname fopr his second spell at Chelsea...."The Happy One"

"If I have to choose a nickname for this period. I would choose the happy one. I am very happy. I was two years at Inter and three at Madrid, five years in a managerial career is a long time. Football is an industry where you learn a lot of yourself and learn a lot every day.

"My beginning in 2000, when I was managing for the first time I thought I knew everything but after 13 years you realise you know nothing and have to learn every day. My adventures around Europe were fantastic for me, different countries, different cultures, different media. It was fantastic.

"At 50 I think I am still very young as a manager and I think it was like the beginning of a new period. Do I have a different personality? No, but for sure I have a different approach and perspective."

What do you see to it ?
Re: If I Am "The Happy One" ......jose Mourinho by mukina2: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2013

(1)

Vilanova Steps Down... Who Best Fits Barcelona? / Hypocrisy Of Luis Suarez From A Liverpool Fan / Football Manager In Coma Responds to News Of His Team's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.