Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' (19824 Views)

Mourinho: Very Good Feeling, 'i Am The Happy One' / If I Am "The Happy One" ......jose Mourinho / Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by osaseyeishere(m): 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2013

Jose Mourinho proclaimed that he is "the Happy One" on his return to Chelsea, adding that he is calmer and a better manager than he has ever been.

The 50-year-old, who first managed the Blues between 2004 and 2007, was officially announced as Chelsea's new boss on 3 June.

"I am the happy one," said Mourinho at a news conference.

"Calmer? I believe so. I'm in the best moment of my career in terms of knowledge."

Mourinho, who replaced interim boss Rafael Benitez after leaving Real Madrid, signed a four-year contract and said he wants to stay for the entire term.

"I am where I want to be - I wouldn't change it for anything," added the former Porto and Inter Milan manager.

"I hope I can go to the last day of the contract. If the club is happy and the club wants me to stay then I'll be more than happy to stay."
http://osaseye..com/2013/05/mourinho-is-chelseas-manager.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22840169

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by bigblxd(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
Congrats to the Blues Family!

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by yuzedo: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
His my former nebor in side London wen am living dere 4 my 2wks holliday. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Kingclickmedia: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
Mourinho vs "One"
*special one (before)
*happy one (now)
NEXT
*good one
*joyful one
*champion one
*popular one etc.
>Keep it rolling Mourinho ma man

6 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by ril19(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
i hope he will be living up to that name whenever he's on screen.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Rastamann: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
Time will tell! You are welcomed to Chelsea and make sure you are always high in Chelsea spirit by sipping Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by 50calibre(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
After the first two trophyless seasons, he would be the sacked one. He thinks this is 2004

16 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by churific(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
He's exactly where he belongs. The "funny" Chelsea fans love him and he has quite a dangerous team at his disposal if he can work his magic on them.

Next season will be very interesting at the English Premier League

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by yuzedo: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
50calibre: After the first two trophyless seasons, he would be the sacked one. He thinks this is 2004
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by ezedolar: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
We love u the happy one, make us more happy by fixing Wegen where he belong

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by jamp: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
I don't want mou to leave b4 d expiration of his tenure. His hot temper might affect him. I pray he cool down n take the games as they come.

I wish him well

Baba mourinho

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by creativemusic: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
Mourinho remains the best football coach of all times.

15 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Wadosky(m): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
that's my oga who will bring stability to Chelsea
welcome home
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by daviide: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
50calibre: After the first two trophyless seasons, he would be the sacked one. He thinks this is 2004
he he the 'sacked one'!! grin grin grin grin dem go turn to arsenal

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Lbrasi: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
The noise about this man and the hype is what I don't understand!

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by ihebrooke(m): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
Very soon He may become "The confused one" tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
I'm in the best moment of my career in terms of knowledge."

what an answer!

Recruiters and interviewees watch out!
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by jimrox: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kingclickmedia: Mourinho vs "One"
*special one (before)
*happy one (now)
NEXT
*good one
*joyful one
*champion one
*popular one etc.
>Keep it rolling Mourinho ma man
He was from special one to only one and now the happy one. Good for him
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
Chelsea Fc is a Decrepit Club, with the luckiest flukiest run in the history of world football

If you need an Import from The Ivory Coast who Rocks a Re-Synthesized Perm Every Twelve days with the edges of his head Completely Burnt Off, just to lead your Crappy Football Club to it's one Lone Champions League Title In It's Pathetic Club's History.....

Then your Club isn't worth a Damn....

Viva★Barca~~ BlauGrana Forever Son::

Ole Trash Asss London Side, wake me up when a English Side Actually Wins the CL League with Majority English Players FFS

4 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by bingbagbo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
hail him....the "happy one" ...MICHAEL ESSIEN'S DADDY grin

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by usayab(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
faggy Ran away because he knw moriho is coming back. Enemy must cry!. No chelsea no futball

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by fitzmayowa: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
mourinho too don PORT oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Frankiss44(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
usayab: faggy Ran away because he knw moriho is coming back. Enemy must cry!. No chelsea no futball

Rate this brain on a scale of 1-10.....

4 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Sundahjoe(m): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
Im a chelsea fan. I love mou because he is a good and inspirational coach. But he needs to talkless and brush pride aside.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by PHIPEX(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
With Sir Alex out of his way, I don't think Chelsea will have much problem dominating the league in the coming seasons.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by SPSpecial(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
grin grin grin
I will call him "the happy one" until wen he make we the fans "the happy one"
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Kingclickmedia: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
Frankiss44:

Rate this brain on a scale of 1-10.....
leave him.mourinho first run to spanish and make poor record of him. Now he sees that ferguson is retired he comes back. Haha

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by romanlaw(m): 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
He should be called the "THE BUYING ONE" as all he does is to buy players , buy buy buy. All players are now linked to Chelsea in the transfer rumour. Even Garba Lawal.

8 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Gerrard59(m): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
^^^
Even Garba Lawal

7 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Afam4eva(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
Why won't he be the "Happy One" when he has managed top scam chelsea. Anyways, one man's failure is another man's success.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Afam4eva(m): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
romanlaw: He should be called the "THE BUYING ONE" as all he does is to buy players , buy buy buy. All players are now linked to Chelsea in the transfer rumour. Even Garba Lawal.
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) / Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 / Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (1 - 2) On 29th November 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.