Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Complaint About Crazyman Unjust Attitude - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Complaint About Crazyman Unjust Attitude (742 Views)

My Complaint About Mr. Seun Osewa / Complaint About The EXCESS TRIBALISM On NAIRALAND / Error or Oversight? (complaint about forum software) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complaint About Crazyman Unjust Attitude by corpROYAL(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
Crazyman close the trend I created on "Chatting Room for prospect NYSC 2013 Batch B corpers" without cogent reason. this trend is created for chattingroom for 2013 Batch B corp to chat and meeting themselves. it is not to duplicate any topic because, there is a trend like this for 2012 Batch C corp members that also serve as their chattingroom. I want all members to be aware of this unjust attitude. This forum is created for everyone of us to be benefit by our amiable founder Oluwaseun may GOD increase him the more. For the Crazyman, you need to take things easy because you are not the owner.because I follow due process and procedure before I creat my topic. I want my fellow nairalanders and corp member to be aware of this.
Re: Complaint About Crazyman Unjust Attitude by corpROYAL(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
Take a look at the trend he close, whereas we have the same thing like this in 2012 Batch C corpers created for them as chatroom. This is what I created: https://www.nairaland.com/1319739/chat-room-nysc-batch-b

What is wrong with that?
Re: Complaint About Crazyman Unjust Attitude by corpROYAL(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
This is the same trend for 2012 batc C corper as their chat room: https://www.nairaland.com/1070004/chat-room-nysc-batch-c.

Let him tell me the reason why he close that chatroom trend for created for 2013 Batch B corper ?
Re: Complaint About Crazyman Unjust Attitude by CrazyMan(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
corpROYAL: Crazyman close the trend I created on "Chatting Room for prospect NYSC 2013 Batch B corpers" without cogent reason. this trend is created for chattingroom for 2013 Batch B corp to chat and meeting themselves. it is not to duplicate any topic because, there is a trend like this for 2012 Batch C corp members that also serve as their chattingroom. I want all members to be aware of this unjust attitude. This forum is created for everyone of us to be benefit by our amiable founder Oluwaseun may GOD increase him the more. For the Crazyman, you need to take things easy because you are not the owner.because I follow due process and procedure before I creat my topic. I want my fellow nairalanders and corp member to be aware of this.
You should take a look at the link I provided when I closed your thread before you continue your accusations...The thread you created was for 2013 Batch B corps members.

The link I provided when I closed your thread was to inform you that a similar thread already exists...we can't have two batch B threads running simultaneously that's why I had to close yours.

find the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1163849/prospective-nysc-batch-b-2013

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Human Grow White Hair When Growing Old? / The 'most' Greatest Act Of Wisdom The World Has Ever Recorded / Woman Gives Birth To Tortoise In Lagos [SHOCKING PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.