Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Error or Oversight? (complaint about forum software) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Error or Oversight? (complaint about forum software) (1274 Views)

Complaint About Crazyman Unjust Attitude / My Complaint About Mr. Seun Osewa / Complaint About The EXCESS TRIBALISM On NAIRALAND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Error or Oversight? (complaint about forum software) by WhiteBaby(m): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2005
I just registered here, cos of the kind of interesting and insightful remarks I found in the forums, but I just noticed a snag. After updating my profile and clicking Update, the page return to the same Update profile page. It should return to a version of the home page, but we a little info at the top, "Your profile update was succesfull".
Don't you think so ?
Anyhow, in general, this is really fantastic grin. I had just started developing something really similar to this, with some differences, of course, before stumbling here. You beat me to it cry .
Good Job Men!!!
Re: Error or Oversight? (complaint about forum software) by Seun(m): 12:10am On Jun 17, 2005
Welcome to Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

The matter you have raised is not an error, it's a feature built into the forum software we use (allows you to see the updated version of your profile before returning to the home page). Please feel free to communicate with me by PM if you have any really serious complaints about the forum.

Regards,
Seun.

(1) (Reply)

How To Not Get Owned / Two Nigerians Face Deportation / Walking, Another Way Of Keeping Fit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.