Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Your Challenges, Benefit As A Serving Corps And Advise For The Freshers. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your Challenges, Benefit As A Serving Corps And Advise For The Freshers. (967 Views)

Agony Of A Serving Corps Member / Salient Opportunities Of A Serving Corps Member / Urgent: Can A Serving Nysc Member Travel For Summer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Challenges, Benefit As A Serving Corps And Advise For The Freshers. by corpROYAL(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
This topic is created for outgoing,serving and fresh corpers in order to share their challenges and as well as their benefit as a corper for freshers to benefit from it. I believe their advise will go along way to assist many corpers including me.

God bless you as you contribute.
Re: Your Challenges, Benefit As A Serving Corps And Advise For The Freshers. by corpROYAL(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
Still waiting for contribution
Re: Your Challenges, Benefit As A Serving Corps And Advise For The Freshers. by corpROYAL(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2013
Experience corps member in the house your attention is needed here. Your contribution will go a long way to help others especially freshers. You are blessed as you contribute..
Re: Your Challenges, Benefit As A Serving Corps And Advise For The Freshers. by CrazyMan(m): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2013
Be diligent in your duties - Big things may come in small sizes.

Your being diligent at your workplace might land you that dream job tomorrow.

Your place of primary assignment may be a primary or secondary school, but the principal of the school may be the wife of a well connected fellow. Just be good!

1 Like

Re: Your Challenges, Benefit As A Serving Corps And Advise For The Freshers. by tallfish145(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
Serve ur country wit dignity and don't run away from duty. Ur cds is also an integral part of d conditions for a fulfilled nysc. God bless u. 2013 Batch A serving in fct-08034623136
Re: Your Challenges, Benefit As A Serving Corps And Advise For The Freshers. by corpROYAL(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2013
CrazyMan: Be diligent in your duties - Big things may come in small sizes.

Your being diligent at your workplace might land you that dream job tomorrow.

Your place of primary assignment may be a primary or secondary school, but the principal of the school may be the wife of a well connected fellow. Just be good!

@CrazMan, my first friend on NYSC thread. Kudos to you. I cherish your comment. May Good God increase your Knowledge. This info will go along way to help we fresh corp members to conduct ourselves wherever we meet ourselves. CrazyMan I think we are now friend, Kudos once again. We expect more contribution from you.
Re: Your Challenges, Benefit As A Serving Corps And Advise For The Freshers. by CrazyMan(m): 11:37am On Jun 14, 2013
corpROYAL: @CrazMan, my first friend on NYSC thread. Kudos to you. I cherish your comment. May Good God increase your Knowledge. This info will go along way to help we fresh corp members to conduct ourselves wherever we meet ourselves. CrazyMan I think we are now friend, Kudos once again. We expect more contribution from you.
Lol...thanks bro.

So this means you're no longer angry with me for locking your thread right? wink
Re: Your Challenges, Benefit As A Serving Corps And Advise For The Freshers. by corpROYAL(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2013
tallfish145: Serve ur country wit dignity and don't run away from duty. Ur cds is also an integral part of d conditions for a fulfilled nysc. God bless u. 2013 Batch A serving in fct-08034623136

@Tallfish145, Thanks do much for your contribution, by your contribution you have help to build some career here. This what other outgoing corp member here don't know, may they feel that they have pass through it and there is nothing to contribute. Your little contribution can safe a career. May of us here registered on this site for use to gain knowledge and to learn from people who have far ahead of us. If you look at the viewer of this topic now you will see that we have about 179 viewers. That show there are many people out there reading this post. Kudos once again.
Re: Your Challenges, Benefit As A Serving Corps And Advise For The Freshers. by corpROYAL(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2013
CrazyMan:
Lol...thanks bro.

So this means you're no longer angry with me for locking your thread right? wink

There is no permanent enemy. Mind you, you have to promise me there won't be any of such topic in future, if not I will sout your name all over again on nairaland. Is just that I hate cheatting. Maybe I should open that thread again self lol

(1) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k After POP / What A Muslim Pcm Must Know Brfore Leaving For Camp / Redeploy To Any State Of Your Choice Within One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.