Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card (6582 Views)

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos / INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks / Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by Ptimes: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, said it would soon start the distribution of permanent voters’ card nationwide ahead of the 2015 general elections. The permanent cards will replace the temporary voters’ card issued during the last elections in 2011.

The Federal Executive Council had approved the INEC budget for the printing of the permanent cards.

The National Commissioner of INEC in- charge of Ogun, Oyo and Ekiti States, Lai Olurode, made this known on Monday on an official visit to the commission’s offices in Abeokuta North, Abeokuta South, and Odeda Local Government Areas, LGA; as well as the South-West Zonal Data Storage Centre at Oke-Ilewo, Abeokuta.

He charged staff in the different LGAs to be more dedicated to their official duties, adding that all preparations are in top gear for some upcoming gubernatorial elections and the general elections in 2015.

Among those in the entourage were the Resident Electoral Commissioner of INEC in Ogun State, Sam Olumekun; the Administrative Secretary, Dickson Atiba; and the Head of Department, General Administration & Procurement, Musbau Biobaku.

http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/138374-inec-to-start-distribution-of-permanent-voters-card-soon-says-commissioner.html?doing_wp_cron=1370886472.3111391067504882812500
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by Jglad(f): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
me way no get temporary card nko?

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by babarazy: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
^^ you just killed my 'first to comment' ambition embarassed embarassed

Is voter's card and ATM the same thing?
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by buoye1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
(3).Dts gud................anoda biznez 4 dem
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by doctimi(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
we are waiting.....govt and their inconsistencies!

1 Like

Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
Good move
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by SIRBANYE(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
;DHmmmm, 1st to comment. I need an award of some sort
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by buoye1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
SIR BANYE: ;DHmmmm, 1st to comment. I need an award of some sort
.........see dis 1.........na 3310 u dey take browse.......Learner!!!!!!!!!!!!!na 6th u dey grin
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by usmanktg2(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
One day we will get it right in Nigeria . . . .
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by ajetunde: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
***Waiting for mine***

Are u a learner? 1st to comment!!
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by 3ace(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
This is a good development. At least this will temporarily replace the National ID card which most people never received. It is always frustrating when banks ask you to provide any of the three recognized means of identification.
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by AbuMikey(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
I jus dey lafF cheesy
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by usayab(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
Jglad: me way no get temporary card nko?
go 2 a friend we get 2 so dt him/she go giv u 1
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
i no get temporary own too o!!! How i go do?? embarassed sad
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by fremzy1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
Nice one
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by easyz(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hmmm. Make una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ waste money ontop yeye card.
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by dedons: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
Permanent voters cardshocked

END TIME!!!
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
edited
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by dedons: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
Can I get employment with the card
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by AmeLonRo(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
God bless Nigeria. God bless Goodluck Jonathan. God bless Jega. God bless INEC grin grin grin
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by dedons: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
too much ga*rri in your body system is affecting your sight
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by Afam4evaIsASlut: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
babarazy: ^^ you just killed my 'first to comment' ambition embarassed embarassed

Yes, voter's card, ATM, Passport, Drivers license and the launch-code to U.S Nuclear Arsenal are all the same thing and will be on this special card given to you by INEC.
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by ignis: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
tchidi: i no get temporary own too o!!! How i go do?? embarassed sad
just relax, your vote will not make any difference. Its not a must for you to vote.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by kalunomics(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
3ace: This is a good development. At least this will temporarily replace the National ID card which most people never received. It is always frustrating when banks ask you to provide any of the three recognized means of identification.
My takes exactly!
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by Afrocatalyst: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
Those who dnt have the temporary one wil be given a chance to have this. Also those who were nt eligible to vote last time because they were 16 or 17 wil have a chance nau. It wil also be a continous exercise cos pple grow everyday.
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by emamos: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
babarazy: ^^ you just killed my 'first to comment' ambition embarassed embarassed

its d same,OPONU
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by yhemmite(f): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
Jglad: me way no get temporary card nko?
dnt worry u will get permanent card. Just be calm ok.
Re: INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card by yhemmite(f): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
tchidi: i no get temporary own too o!!! How i go do?? embarassed sad
be calm u will definitely get it ok. Just ensure u register when d time comes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Best Nigeria State Governors From 2011 To 2014 / Pics Of Another Side Of Aba: Aba Manufacturing Fabrication Side / Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.