Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website (1175 Views)

A Client Offered Him 1 Million For Three Websites. Should He Take It? / #NigerianBlogAwards: Most Ridiculous Blog Awards! / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by yawatide(f): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
Other than free of course. Also, this isn't what you've offered to do a website for, but again, what a client has offered to pay you after you've given your own quote tongue

Me? I've been offered $200 for a shopping site. Currently, I am chatting with a fellow NLer who was once offered N15K for a sports betting website.

Would love to hear from you...I think it's time we put potential clients on blast (not mentioning names o! Just prices. If they visit here, they will know who they are), for the betterment of our trade.
Re: Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by Afam4eva(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
I was offered 10k for a company website. What annoyed me is not really the price but the fact that the client said he wanted "A World class website".
Re: Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by sisqology(m): 12:50am On Jun 11, 2013
I was offered 8k for a music website, the guy wants to be uploading his songs, updating contents, pictures etc

Caramba
Re: Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by databoy247(m): 6:27am On Jun 11, 2013
Una own good na, me i was offered 25k for a micro finance bank website angry angry
Re: Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 11, 2013
I was offered 20k for a "simple shopping site" never knew the simple shopping site included E-commerce,User Login, Tracking and Newsletter. i never took it wasn't worth the stress
Re: Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by frisahost(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2013
na wa oo., my was a sport bettin website, i was off 15k.. Its not there 4th, its those that go arround wit poster on d street of lagos dat cus all dis downgradin
Re: Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by spikesC(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
Look at this one

Didn't want to but link edited angry

He said not more than 20k...i dont even know what to reply his mail with

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by mitey(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
spikes C: Look at this one

He said not more than 20k...i dont even know what to reply his mail with

@OP said not to mention names, just prices. Its not fair to the advertiser.

Kindly edit your post. Thanks.
Re: Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by KOLONIZA: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
I was once offered 5k for Dog site, was rejected, it cuz it include domin name nd Hosting, crazy people
Re: Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by mj(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
you guys own is even better, I was offered 15K to design an ecommerce site like Jumia.
Re: Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by frisahost(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
its not there faut...i also notice most of them are not the main person that need the site,they claim to be a web developer and get huge amount.

They wil nw be lukin 4 developer that wil do 10k, 15k job
Re: Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by spikesC(m): 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
mj: you guys own is even better, I was offered 15K to design an ecommerce site like Jumia.

na inno**** abi, the guy want kill person
Re: Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by gudxson: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2013
Can any of you drop his/her contact, i personally need a web designer for my personal agency website... pls email ur phone number to gudxson@gmail.com
Re: Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by rebecca167(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
I need webdesigner 4 my fashion site, plz if u knw u can do it and u reside within aba or any where in d east , plz link me up with....ezeugo_2006@yahoo.com
Re: Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by mj(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2013
rebecca167: I need webdesigner 4 my fashion site, plz if u knw u can do it and u reside within aba or any where in d east , plz link me up with....ezeugo_2006@yahoo.com
I love Ecommerce, dts my major, will love do it. Will send a mail
Re: Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by greenmouse(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2013
dont know what to say ?
Re: Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by adewasco2k(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2013
Offered 10k for a blog which I did anyways on WordPress platform grin
Re: Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website by velo10: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
10k plus hosting and domain registration.

(1) (Reply)

How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim / How Google Dictates Adsense Invalid Clicks / How To Blog On Blogger With Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.