Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest (8712 Views)

Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Likely Cabinet Members under Buhari Government? / Nine PDP Govs, N’assembly Members Under Surveillance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by OneNaira6: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
Nightshift: Enugu or Anambra, there are both Igbo states! Irrespective of whether Afam made a mistake or not, my take is that some people are bent on understanding issues on only the age old Wawa/ijekebe theatre politics. I'm sorry for any Igboman who still reasons along that line, unfortunately many of us are still too clanish when issues concerning both states arise.
Who wants Okada riders in Onitsha Ado N'idu or Enyimba City dictate what Igbo politics should be? Coal City was Biafra.'s capital and still remains the 'Obi' Ndigbo in politics. The mentality of Enugu residents and its political sophistication is unrivaled in entire Igboland.
When Ndigbo gather in Enugu, they agree to speak with one voice after reaching a compromise.
Who knows if the MASSOB in Onitsha is not a wing of OMATA?

I'm not even trying to attack Enugu people nor was it my intention to compare and contrast anambra with enugu. I'm not even from Anambra but the man insulted every igbo traders that's not living in his state. When you show him what he did wrong, he'll revise it which still come out as an insult. When you show him his wrong again, he revise it once which once again is insulting to others. Common Sorry. SORRY. The Nigg@ cannot do. He has too much damn pride. Noone is downputting Enugu input to Igboland but few of them are starting to have some kind of superiority complex. It is like how I saw another one insulting Asaba for no just reason just because one guy uplifted asaba more than enugu city. Mscheww.

I just reread your post. exactly what I'm saying, superiority complex. you people need to get off that damn high horse.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
If it were up to me there would be no such thing as "states" in the SE or even Nigeria for that matter.

See us quarreling over such bullsh*t.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by ALTRUTH(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
Policewoman: OK sir. Noted.
mmmmmm. I love this humility nd d way u write. Are u married?:-)
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
More lies. Quit wasting your time on this thread.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Nightshift(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ One Naira. I grew up in Enyimba City, though Coal City born and educated, i respect every Igboman and woman and hopefully wish we unite and understand each other better as one people. We are all bound by one political fate.
I have seen what a fringe of uncontrolled political lunatics can do to an ethnic nation. What the Nazis did to Germany comes easily in mind, when an ethnic nation is overzealous about independence or territorial expansion.
Whichever cause Ndigbo wants to take must be done unilateral. This is the only way we can survive. Nobody wants another "Sabo" saga in Igboland!
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by dayokanu(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
Obi insisted that Ndigbo were not and still not marginalised as claimed in some quarters. He said the Igbo were marginalising themselves . He lamented that it is only in Igboland that brothers and wives arrange kidnapping of their blood relations and spouses for money. He pointed out that degree certificate does not measure integrity and quality behaviour. He appealed to Ndigbo to support President Goodluck Jonathan.

Quoted for posterity
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by ikenga67: 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
dayokanu:

Quoted for posterity

Your point, exactly?
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Malawian(m): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
Once again you have comprehension problem. Where in my post did i mention Anambra or did i mention that Enugu has more educated people than Anambra? I was referring to the commercial cities in Igboland which could be in any state. Except you can prove to me that my statement was wrong, you have no case. Do i even live in Enugu city? Mind you, it's Enugu city and not Enugu state. We're not talking of the state or it's indegenes but the people who live here. There's no gain saying that there are more educated people living in Enugu town than there are in other SE cities based on the fact that it was the capital of eastern Nigerian.
mr afam. i understand both of you perfectly. honestly, if i was selling "groundnuts" you for don chop 5 naira own by now sad sad sad do you think illiterates can trade?
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by achi4u(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
obi is not an igbo nairalander ,,,he can say anything...infact he is not ....
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by biafranqueen: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
I noticed that no one want to bring this point up that the kidnappers work with blood relatives to find victims why are we ignoring this point
dayokanu:

Quoted for posterity
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
biafranqueen: I noticed that no one want to bring this point up that the kidnappers work with blood relatives to find victims why are we ignoring this point
Irrelevant nonsense. Why are we not addressing the murderers Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale?
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by dayokanu(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
quid:
Irrelevant nonsense. Why are we not addressing the murderers Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale?

Why should we be addressing Non Nigerian murderers? Or why would Kenyans be addressing barack Obama issue on their forum
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
dayokanu:

Why should we be addressing Non Nigerian murderers? Or why would Kenyans be addressing barack Obama issue on their forum
Yeah right. Feeling smart. Both of them ARE Nigerians, Yoruba to be precise. You want to evade the shame by appealing to a useless technicality.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by dayokanu(m): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
quid:
Yeah right. Feeling smart. Both of them ARE Nigerians, Yoruba to be precise. You want to evade the shame by appealing to a useless technicality.

And Obama is a Kenyan ruling America
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
dayokanu:

And Obama is a Kenyan ruling America
Irrelevant comparison. Face the case of the two Michaels and dont drag Obama into the issue. If you cannot face the two Michaels, then we must address the considerable resposibility of their parents and family members. Dont start feeling smart by claiming that both boys are adults: "the boy is the father of the man". Their parents are Yoruba.

While you are at it, we also need to discuss the cases of Dimeji Bankole and Tafa Balogun: both of whom loved the unity of Nigeria a lot.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Dibiachukwu: 12:09am On Jun 12, 2013
Alaigbo has one ancesty. Alaigbo has one religion. Alaigbo are a homogenous people. Peter obi is a typical Nigerian politician. He doesn't care about Alaigbo. Imagine the rubbish coming out of his mouth. Supporting johnathan doesn't make him one of us. Igbos are igbos by ancestry not by political affliations. If johnathan is igbo he should tell us. So far we know he is of ijaw ancestry. There is no massob in ijaw land. Igbos want out of Nigeria. It is not working. How an igbo governor can come out and make anti-igbo comments astounds me.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Yeske2(m): 1:10am On Jun 12, 2013
Since Adaobi has decided to be FG's spokesman for the SE and selling Ndi Anambra and Ndigbo out, he will ever live to regret it. We dey wait for am.
Nobody forced the sit-at-home on anyone in the SE so WTF is he talking about? Efulefu because of Aso rock where we all know he wounldn't smell.
Reporting from Onitsha.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by TabletMan: 6:42am On Jun 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
Once again you have comprehension problem. Where in my post did i mention Anambra or did i mention that Enugu has more educated people than Anambra? I was referring to the commercial cities in Igboland which could be in any state. Except you can prove to me that my statement was wrong, you have no case. Do i even live in Enugu city? Mind you, it's Enugu city and not Enugu state. We're not talking of the state or it's indegenes but the people who live here. There's no gain saying that there are more educated people living in Enugu town than there are in other SE cities based on the fact that it was the capital of eastern Nigerian.
Bro Afam Swallow Your Pride Cos You're Still Beating Around The Bush The More You Guys Are Exaggerating This Issue....
Just Accept That You Have Made The Mistake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposed: Buhari, Amaechi Were Actually Arrested In London (see Video) / See What's Happening At BAT Whatsapp Support Group From South West / Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.