Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest (8711 Views)

Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Likely Cabinet Members under Buhari Government? / Nine PDP Govs, N’assembly Members Under Surveillance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Policewoman(f): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
While i agree with you, i don't know what you mean by "Peter Obi is one of our own". Is he Igbo?
If Peter Obi isn't Igbo, then is he Yoruba or Eggon? Anyways, if you read my post well, i was referring to President Jonathan as per him being from the old eastern region.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Policewoman(f): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
Abali1:
I am not here to argue in favour of MASSOB. i take it as an insult to other Igbo politicians when ADAOBI say that we should all Support GEJ, his Messiah.
And what is wrong in supporting GEJ if i may ask? Who would you rather support if i may ask you?
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Afam4eva(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
Policewoman: If Peter Obi isn't Igbo, then is he Yoruba or Eggon? Anyways, if you read my post well, i was referring to President Jonathan as per him being from the old eastern region.
You were referring to Peter Obi...old eastern NIgeria and South east NIgeria is not the same thing. There's nothign wrong in supporting Jonathan but let's stop making statement such as "He's our son". It makes us look desperate. He's from the SS and not the SE.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
"He is our son" may lead to something else here. I thought it was only E K Clark that uses that expression.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Abali1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
Policewoman: And what is wrong in supporting GEJ if i may ask? Who would you rather support if i may ask you?
Nothing wrong in Supporting GEJ, but please don't try to shove it down other peoples throat as if GEJ is Nigeria's messaiah.
If any Igbo man wants to aspire to the Highest office he should so without ADAOBI trying to dampen his spirit.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Youngzedd(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
Peter Obi is a slowpoke.

What about the touts and criminals He put for all roads in Onitsha collecting money from people any how. Now He is vomiting trash.
I would have used the quoted "Obi go to hell. "

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Policewoman(f): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
Afam4eva: You were referring to Peter Obi...old eastern NIgeria and South east NIgeria is not the same thing. There's nothign wrong in supporting Jonathan but let's stop making statement such as "He's our son". It makes us look desperate. He's from the SS and not the SE.
OK sir. Noted.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Capnd143(m): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
boko haram is now getting it tough from JTF in the north-EAST because of violence, when Gej declares SOE in the south-EAST and brand MASSOB a terrorist organization, na dier Massob go test the wrath of federal SPECIAL FORCES
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by coogar: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2013

Obi insisted that Ndigbo were not and still not marginalised as claimed in some quarters. He said the Igbo were marginalising themselves . He lamented that it is only in Igboland that brothers and wives arrange kidnapping of their blood relations and spouses for money

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Rossikk(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
Abali1:

this is not self criticism. It is a low self esteem on the part of Obi and other GEJ azz lickers all over Nigeria.
Obi should upload pictures of His village if Ndi Igbo are no longer being marginalised.
Do you want to see a picture of Buhari's village?
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by OneNaira6: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
YAWN. I hate when the guilty try to advise the guilty. Peter obi mechionu biko cause you doing the exact same thing you are condemning. You that've committed worst crime to Igbo people is giving advise? Seriously? Yet some igbo people are here applauding him. Someone call pat utomi, soludo or chime and have either one of them redo this speech jor. Is this not the same man that've used thugs to harass people in Anambra? Is this not the same man that allow his officers to run wild killing innocent people left and right in the state he rules? Is this not the same man that have innocent Igbo blood on his hands? Is this not the same man that've allowed crime to become a common act in his state? Is this not the same man that's milking his people dry? Is this not the same man that allowed kidnapping to become an everyday act in his state? mscheww. He's talking about kidnapping but refusing to take alook in the mirror. The Kidnapping saga started with mend, stupidly some SS men saw opportunity and began it. Ignorantly the act dwindle to SE. It is his job to nib that act in the bud before it became a common act. Take a look at imo, even though I dislike okorocha, he did his job as a politician and reduced the kidnapping saga in his state. The same thing happened in ebonyi, enugu, even Abia sef. Don't blame anyone for your incompetent and terrible leadership. TA orji is one of the worst politician I've seen in my entire life and even he took a charge against crimes in his state. It is noone's fault you allowed criminals to flourish in your state. Don't put it on Igbo people cause there is no difference between individuals in the 4 remaining SE states and anioma people, put on your damn state individuals and your terrible leadership. Shikena! Secondly, granted massob shouldn't have attacked innocent people that didn't oblige to their rules but Obi needs to shut up once more and take credit for what he created instead of seeking Umuzurike to help him figure it out. It is not rocket science. He was among the individuals that are slowly turning that group violent. When they were busy marching up and down the street, going on their non-violent protesting, obi you went after them no be so? na lie? Anambra police kept killing them like they are not humans. WTF did you expect? Eventually the group would start turning violent. Why don't nigerian politicians ever learn from their other politicians past mistakes. I said it before in the articles of massob member killed, more specifically, in the thread about supposedly 50 bodies of their members dumped in some anambra river, that history would repeat itself and like I predicted it is repeating itself. It happened to Mend, it happened to BH and it is happening to Massob. Too bad they started on innocent people but just like mend and BH, they will eventually turn it on nigerian politicians/officers. Obi take credit for what you, along with others, created; stop hyperventilating and go find a way to nib it in the bud before it turns out like similar problems una credited in two other regions. my own take. I don't condone what Massob did but I also don't condone Obi shouting like he's a saint.

Lastly, someone please pass this message to obi and tell the man to shut up with the GEJ @ss licking. Have you no shame? All this "he's our brother, he's our brother", needs to stop. I have no problem with GEJ but is it because "he's our brother", (BTW: he's not "our" brother. He's ijaw with igbo relatives) is the reason you support GEJ or asking others to support him then like I said "you are an incompetent leader" that needs to stop talking. Infact, Quit.

I know I'm going to get attacked by Obi defenders and Anambra people on this but I don't care so bring it on.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by OneNaira6: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
That's what i was saying in the other thread before some Massob members lynched me. I thank God i'm still alive to tell the story. There's nothing wrong in asking people to sit at hime but they should be appealed to rather threatened. We need to do away with this attitude of always threatening people to do something or else....

People attacked you because you called every Igbo people/traders excluding those residing in Enugu illiterates. Don't try to play innocent like you don't know why you were descended upon. You still owe all Igbo people an apology.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by druid06(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
CAME ACROSS THIS JOKE, THOUGHT I SHOULD SHARE WITH EVERYONE.

HOW TO MESS IN PUBLIC & RETAIN UR IMAGE.

To mess for public dey sweet but if
dem catch u, no be small
embarasment o! Just follow dis
guidelines & u are on ur way to being
a star in dis profession.
1. Wen u enter a hall, check d wind
direction,if na closed hall wit air
condition or fan,beta 4 u. Maximum
impact.
2. Make sure say u sidon face d wind
direction. ...
3. Make sure say u get enof leg space.
U go soon knw why!
4. Form ajebo by crossin ur legs every
now &then.
5. U don ready 2 execute, try hold am
until time wey d hall dey noisy incase
ur mess na d type wey dey sound like
AK47.
6. Now carefuly cross ur leg, right over
left.
7. Elevate d right yansh.
8. Release small (sound check)
9. If no sound, allow make d mess flow
steady.
10. Allow time 4 proper circulation.
NOTE:
1. Make sure say no be u be d first
person to complain.
2. Wen pple begin dey shout "Jesus"
who do dis wan. E no go better for d
person wey do dis kind thin," simply
ask "why som persons no fit respect
demselves 4 public places?na wa o"
3. No shout pass odas if not u go
become suspect.
4. Take style disengage from d area,
relocate to another zone and repeat d
exercise!
Trust me,u will go places wit dis
profession.d world must hear of u
more dan Micheal Jackson..

I hope tthat made you laugh.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Abali1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
Rossikk: Do you want to see a picture of Buhari's village?
I don't even understand the angle you are coming from?
If you must know, I believe that Buhari is past the age to actively lead Nigeria. My opinion on this thread, is that Peter Obi can support anybody he likes, but he should not use his offices to cajole other Igbos who may want to aspire to the highest office into adopting GEJ.
By the way, why is it that Igbo leaders will always want to play second fiddle to all and sundry in power.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by gnykelly(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
My advice to Igbos is to queue behind Okorocha in 2015 he is ur best shot. Ur pride will neva allow u to get there.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by OneNaira6: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
Policewoman: I agree with Obi 100%. The Igbo leaders need to meet with Uwazurike and MASSOB leaders to redefine their missions and Objective. Under president Jonathan who is one of our own, we do not need any longer to fight for any secession. MASSOB's activities should be aimed towards protecting Ndigbo and assisting the security agencies weed out crime and kidnapping from the south east. They should organise symposia to promote the good qualities of the southeast. Sessession is no longer fashionable in this century. Ndigbo can live and prosper in a one united Nigeria if they join as one and stop fighting one another. My 2 cents.

This shameful "GEJ is one of our own" he's our brother", etc needs to end. GEJ is Ijaw. The only thing Igbo about him is his wife mom and his grandmother shikena. Granted the Igbo benefited alot from his administration but if the only reason some Igbos are with GEJ is because they see them as "one of our own" then I feel sorry for us as people.

Abeg commot for face with the one Nigeria thing. Is GEJ going to be there forever? In a country where your own children have to work a lot harder to get into school than another child from area that is not one of your own. Excluding only you, noone else sees nothing wrong with that injustice. Where if one of your leader makes it into the federal government, two regions that know thyself go after them with tribalism. Accusing every little thing that said leader does and calling am bigots especially if they start hiring someone of the same ethnic group as the leader. Where there is not one major federal government work in any part of Igboland be it in SE or SS. Where food, common simple living standard such as clean water, electricity, etc wey you see every where is missing. Terrorism dey increase as we speak and politicians are creating more militant group. A country where mediocrity is applauded over merit. A country where criminals are rewarded. A country where corruption is increasing. A country where politicians use criminals to campaign and threaten people. A country where politicians use tribalism to campaign. A country where voting means nothing. A country where two regions go haywire just because they lost 4 years of leadership. A country where the gap between the rich and the poor is wider and longer than the Atlantic ocean. A country that holds one of the highest GDP in Africa but when you take a look at the HDI of the people, the poverty in the country, you just wonder wtf happened to the money. A country where the citizen still residing there believes building bridges and roads, while disregarding the high unemployment rate, the reduction of the education system, the poverty that's increasing, is somehow development. A country that is seen as a ridicule by other Africans and foreigners. A country where every ethnic group is biting each other's head off. I can go on and on and on but I'll stop here. This is the country you still want all of us to hold hands to. Like ribadu said and I've said it before naija is like the titanic, it's going down and Igbos won't go down with it. By God's grace, we won't. Mba

The bolded part of your comment, I agree 100% with it.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Afam4eva(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
One_Naira:

People attacked you because you called every Igbo people/traders excluding those residing in Enugu illiterates. Don't try to play innocent like you don't know why you were descended upon. You still owe all Igbo people an apology.
People attacked me because they lack rationality. They're no different from the Aluu villagers who instead of seeing reason chose to main innocent youths. I think our government needs to invest heavily in English language especially in comprehension. I forgive those that attacked me because they couldn't decipher my post. I forgive them.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by ikenga67: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
Policewoman: I agree with Obi 100%. The Igbo leaders need to meet with Uwazurike and MASSOB leaders to redefine their missions and Objective. Under president Jonathan who is one of our own, we do not need any longer to fight for any secession. MASSOB's activities should be aimed towards protecting Ndigbo and assisting the security agencies weed out crime and kidnapping from the south east. They should organise symposia to promote the good qualities of the southeast. Sessession is no longer fashionable in this century. Ndigbo can live and prosper in a one united Nigeria if they join as one and stop fighting one another. My 2 cents.

Have your people been prospering since they stopped fighting?
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by abouzaid: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
Peter obi is just playing politics. At this rate, igbos will soon withdraw their support for GEJ when a core viable candidate emerges in APC . I'm beginning to loose the little respect and loyalty i have for him.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by OneNaira6: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
People attacked me because they lack rationality. They're no different from the Aluu villagers who instead of seeing reason chose to main innocent youths. I think our government needs to invest heavily in English language especially in comprehension. I forgive those that attacked me because they couldn't decipher my post. I forgive them.

This was your post afam
Enugu is always different. If there's one thing i've noticed, it is that MASSOB seems to be dominant anywhere you have a lot of pseudo-illiterate traders.

don't try to play coy. When confronted you tried to revise it and claim you speak of all igbo communities residing in Enugu that you are not signaling anyone out. Yet, ignorantly, you fail to realize you are still insulting every igbo individuals trading outside of enugu. If you still cannot see your wrong, I pity the heck out of you. You are a disgrace
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by ikenga67: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
Is it not ironic that Obi is here threatening fire and brimstone on a bunch of people whose activities at worst constitute a nuisance?. Meanwhile it was in the same state which he governs and is chief security officer that tens of mysterious corpses were found floating down a river and the best he could do was play Pontius Pilate and tell us that the autopsy report has been sent to the senate for whatever action they deemed necessary. Since when did the senate become a law-enforcement agency? He needs to deal with that case first before he starts threatening the MASSOB crowd.
This guy is just symptomatic of the contractor class of so-called leaders the Igbo have been saddled with since the civil war. Ever so timid and deferential in relation to the powers that be at Abuja, ever so keen not to upset the applecart. Here you have boko haram killing off anambra inidgenes every day in the north and all Obi does is play mourner-in-chief. Who has these MASSOB guys killed?

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Afam4eva(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
One_Naira:

This was your post afam

don't try to play coy. When confronted you tried to revise it and claim you speak of all igbo communities residing in Enugu that you are not signaling anyone out. Yet, ignorantly, you fail to realize you are still insulting every igbo individuals trading outside of enugu. If you still cannot see your wrong, I pity the heck out of you. You are a disgrace
No, you're the one who has bad comprehension skills. By Enugu, i meant "Enugu Town" not "Enugu Indegenes". This same Enugu town is occupied by Ndi Anioma, Anambra, Abia, Imo and Ebonyi. Are the residents of Onitsha more educated than the residents of Enugu, Asaba, Awka and Owerri? There are more illiterates in commercial towns than there are in civil service cities. Is that too much to comprehend?
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by OneNaira6: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
No, you're the one who has bad comprehension skills. By Enugu, i meant "Enugu Town" not "Enugu Indegenes". This same Enugu town is occupied by Ndi Anioma, Anambra, Abia, Imo and Ebonyi. Are the residents of Onitsha more educated than the residents of Enugu, Asaba, Awka and Owerri? There are more illiterates in commercial towns than there are in civil service cities. Is that too much to comprehend?

You are the one with reading comprehension. Did I not say you mentioned that you tried to revise your post and claim you speak of all "igbo communities" residing in enugu. Still with that revision, you were still insulting non enugu residents. In your statement be it the original or your revision, you still implying that traders that aren't residing in Enugu are illiterates. That is what you are saying. Even in this damn post of yours you are still insulting. Onitsha contains more Igbo indigenous from all igboland than Enugu and last time I checked most educated traders choose the more prominent market (i.e: onitsha). Last I checked, Anambra is still outdoing Enugu in terms of education be it male or female. Swallow your f2king pride and say sorry when you insult those living outside of your state.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Afam4eva(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
One_Naira:

You are the one with reading comprehension. Did I not say you mentioned that you tried to revise your post and claim you speak of all "igbo communities" residing in enugu. Still with that revision, you were still insulting non enugu residents. In your statement be it the original or your revision, you still implying that traders that aren't residing in Enugu are illiterates. That is what you are saying. Even in this damn post of yours you are still insulting. Onitsha contains more Igbo indigenous from all igboland than Enugu and last time I checked most educated traders choose the prominent market (i.e: onitsha). Last I checked, Anambra is still outdoing Enugu in terms of education be it male or female. Swallow your f2king pride and say sorry when you insult those living outside of your state.
Once again you have comprehension problem. Where in my post did i mention Anambra or did i mention that Enugu has more educated people than Anambra? I was referring to the commercial cities in Igboland which could be in any state. Except you can prove to me that my statement was wrong, you have no case. Do i even live in Enugu city? Mind you, it's Enugu city and not Enugu state. We're not talking of the state or it's indegenes but the people who live here. There's no gain saying that there are more educated people living in Enugu town than there are in other SE cities based on the fact that it was the capital of eastern Nigerian.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by hardbody: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Sorry sir mr Obi,there is no real Massob members anywhere.All of them are nothing but hoodlums and outcasts that need to be crushed with maximum force.No wonder Jonathan included them in his diary of terror groups in Nigeria alongside Boko Haram.

Bunch of thievies looking for presidential amnesty !

Just like your OPC brothers of which i have been informed you are one
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by OneNaira6: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
Once again you have comprehension problem. Where in my post did i mention Anambra or did i mention that Enugu has more educated people than Anambra?

Dude stfu if you can't keep up with what you wrote

Here's your post once more
Are the residents of Onitsha more educated than the residents of Enugu, Asaba, Awka and Owerri? There are more illiterates in commercial towns than there are in civil service cities.

Onitsha last I checked is in Anambra while Enugu town is in Enugu. I didn't even see that you dragged Asaba into your BS. Don't you dare bring us into your insulting bs and leave owerri people out of it too. By asking the question whether "onitsha" resident are more educated that "enugu" resident brought the answer of Anambra still have better education rank than Enugu thus yes, onitsha is outdoing enugu in terms of education. If you can't understand that simple comment without the further explanation I had to do then head back to your teacher and ask for all your money back.

I was referring to the commercial cities in Igboland which could be in any state.
No you were not. You specifically mentioned Enugu. The more your wrong is shown to you, the more you try to revise your original post and try to save face rather than apologize. Owerri, Akwa and Asaba still have alot of massob members and organization in each city.

Except you can prove to me that my statement was wrong, you have no case.
I just did. pay attention.

Do i even live in Enugu city?

I don't care and I don't care to know. you are from Enugu thus yes you implying that your city holds the "educated igbos" is superiority complex with nothing that supports it manifesting.

Mind you, it's Enugu city and not Enugu state. We're not talking of the state or it's indegenes but the people who live here.

Enugu city is inside Enugu state likewise Onitsha is inside Anambra state thus whatever you imply should reflect what we get back from the government and when I checked none of your implications follows statistics. Anambra (which contains onitsha) is outdoing Enugu (which holds enugu city) in all aspect be it education wise, employment, wealth, etc.

There's no gain saying that there are more educated people living in Enugu town than there are in other SE cities based on the fact that it was the capital of eastern Nigerian.

Yeah right. Implying that all educated Igbo people reside in the area you are from, where you call parental home is gaining nothing. Google superiority complex and google ego and look in the mirror.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by hardbody: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
One_Naira: YAWN. I hate when the guilty try to advise the guilty. Peter obi mechionu biko cause you doing the exact same thing you are condemning. You that've committed worst crime to Igbo people is giving advise? Seriously? Yet some igbo people are here applauding him. Someone call pat utomi, soludo or chime and have either one of them redo this speech jor. Is this not the same man that've used thugs to harass people in Anambra? Is this not the same man that allow his officers to run wild killing innocent people left and right in the state he rules? Is this not the same man that have innocent Igbo blood on his hands? Is this not the same man that've allowed crime to become a common act in his state? Is this not the same man that's milking his people dry? Is this not the same man that allowed kidnapping to become an everyday act in his state? mscheww. He's talking about kidnapping but refusing to take alook in the mirror. The Kidnapping saga started with mend, stupidly some SS men saw opportunity and began it. Ignorantly the act dwindle to SE. It is his job to nib that act in the bud before it became a common act. Take a look at imo, even though I dislike okorocha, he did his job as a politician and reduced the kidnapping saga in his state. The same thing happened in ebonyi, enugu, even Abia sef. Don't blame anyone for your incompetent and terrible leadership. TA orji is one of the worst politician I've seen in my entire life and even he took a charge against crimes in his state. It is noone's fault you allowed criminals to flourish in your state. Don't put it on Igbo people cause there is no difference between individuals in the 4 remaining SE states and anioma people, put on your damn state individuals and your terrible leadership. Shikena! Secondly, granted massob shouldn't have attacked innocent people that didn't oblige to their rules but Obi needs to shut up once more and take credit for what he created instead of seeking Umuzurike to help him figure it out. It is not rocket science. He was among the individuals that are slowly turning that group violent. When they were busy marching up and down the street, going on their non-violent protesting, obi you went after them no be so? na lie? Anambra police kept killing them like they are not humans. WTF did you expect? Eventually the group would start turning violent. Why don't nigerian politicians ever learn from their other politicians past mistakes. I said it before in the articles of massob member killed, more specifically, in the thread about supposedly 50 bodies of their members dumped in some anambra river, that history would repeat itself and like I predicted it is repeating itself. It happened to Mend, it happened to BH and it is happening to Massob. Too bad they started on innocent people but just like mend and BH, they will eventually turn it on nigerian politicians/officers. Obi take credit for what you, along with others, created; stop hyperventilating and go find a way to nib it in the bud before it turns out like similar problems una credited in two other regions. my own take. I don't condone what Massob did but I also don't condone Obi shouting like he's a saint.

Lastly, someone please pass this message to obi and tell the man to shut up with the GEJ @ss licking. Have you no shame? All this "he's our brother, he's our brother", needs to stop. I have no problem with GEJ but is it because "he's our brother", (BTW: he's not "our" brother. He's ijaw with igbo relatives) is the reason you support GEJ or asking others to support him then like I said "you are an incompetent leader" that needs to stop talking. Infact, Quit.

I know I'm going to get attacked by Obi defenders and Anambra people on this but I don't care so bring it on.

I for one will not attack you because whatever it is you have written could have been paraphrased. If you expect me to read through that, then you have another think coming.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by Nightshift(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
Enugu or Anambra, there are both Igbo states! Irrespective of whether Afam made a mistake or not, my take is that some people are bent on understanding issues on only the age old Wawa/ijekebe theatre politics. I'm sorry for any Igboman who still reasons along that line, unfortunately many of us are still too clanish when issues concerning both states arise.
Who wants Okada riders in Onitsha Ado N'idu or Enyimba City dictate what Igbo politics should be? Coal City was Biafra.'s capital and still remains the 'Obi' Ndigbo in politics. The mentality of Enugu residents and its political sophistication is unrivaled in entire Igboland.
When Ndigbo gather in Enugu, they agree to speak with one voice after reaching a compromise.
Who knows if the MASSOB in Onitsha is not a wing of OMATA?
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by milkymesh: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
thriz: MASSOB SAID SIT AT HOME, SO THOSE FOUND ON THE STREET PROTESTESTING , DO NOT REPRESENT MASSOB, THEY SHOULD BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY, IF THEY ARE FOUND TO BREAK THE LAW.
Chai! Brother, you just hit the nail on the head. Those who came out harrassing people are obviously not MASSOB members because MASSOB Will not disregard its own order. Period.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by milkymesh: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
thriz: MASSOB SAID SIT AT HOME, SO THOSE FOUND ON THE STREET PROTESTESTING , DO NOT REPRESENT MASSOB, THEY SHOULD BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY, IF THEY ARE FOUND TO BREAK THE LAW.
Re: MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest by OneNaira6: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
hardbody:

I for one will not attack you because whatever it is you have written could have been paraphrased. If you expect me to read through that, then you have another think coming.

I don't remember asking you to read it, neither do I remember asking you to comment on it. If you are too lazy to read, letting me know that is suppose to benefit me how?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposed: Buhari, Amaechi Were Actually Arrested In London (see Video) / Sugar Mummy/daddy Hookup / Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.