Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

I.K & Big Brother's Flaws This Season! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I.K & Big Brother's Flaws This Season! (1228 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.K & Big Brother's Flaws This Season! by lumeviewscom: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
If big brother himself was a contestant, he would definitely be up for eviction if not already kicked out. This season, he has ultimately become a bully and makes too many grammatical blunders. Some warnings sound like threats and are totally uncalled for. Big brother doesn’t seem to be too bright either considering the way he takes longer than i do to get the contestants’ response to his questions with his continuous emphasis on “elaborate”, “give a different reason”, blah blah blah…

Case in point, during Biguesas’ nomination session this morning (Day 15), he stated that he was nominating Bolt and Dillish basically because of the same reason – for exchanging words and trading insults – i see absolutely nothing wrong with that and it was quite pointless for big brother to bully him into giving another reason for the second nomination where there was absolutely none...

Read the rest of it from the source directly below...

SOURCE: WHAT IS WRONG WITH IK AND BIG BROTHER?
Re: I.K & Big Brother's Flaws This Season! by lumeviewscom: 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
Who agrees with me?
Re: I.K & Big Brother's Flaws This Season! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
lumeviews.com:
Who agrees with me?
I do.

(1) (Reply)

La Tomenta / COHAB TV Is A Free Nollywood Movies App Download It On Playstore / Eternals (2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.