Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Deferring NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Deferring NYSC (12289 Views)

Help In Deferring Service By 3 Years Or Getting An Exemption Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deferring NYSC by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hello,
I need a little help here. My call up number is out to serve this year Batch B. Starting june 25th. However, due to some business engagement which i cannot afford to miss, i cannot start it this june. However i should be able to start in november. My question: how do i go about deferring the service to start in november? Are there any processes i have to follow? Thanks.
Re: Deferring NYSC by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2013
Just don't collect the call up letter. The school will remobilise you for the next batch.

1 Like

Re: Deferring NYSC by nat138: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hi OP
In addition to what Honey86 said, it will also help if you know the mobilization officer in your department, because if you department/school is notorious for having backlogs of students waiting to serve, it may take a while for them to re-mobilize. But if you know the mobilization office and speak with him/her, he/she will ensure to add your name in the next batch. But then if your school/department doesn't have a backlog, simply don't collect the letter and no need to speak to anyone as you will most definitely be re-mobilized for the next batch.

2 Likes

Re: Deferring NYSC by tobisayo: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
hi pls I want to defer my service year for about 3yrs how do I go about doing that and coming back. coz my call up letter is out....every info will be much appreciated.
Re: Deferring NYSC by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Just ignore ur call-up letter

2 Likes

Re: Deferring NYSC by Snazzycuteme: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pls house whAt if u have collected your callup letter and then decided about going with that batch, pls what can I do?
Re: Deferring NYSC by BelleOgbeleje: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
cry
Re: Deferring NYSC by BelleOgbeleje: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
I was mobilized for nysc orientation online and I printed my call up letter from the site, because that is how it works this time around, my question is please how do I defer my call up or will I be remobilized again? Since I dint go to my place of deployment?
Re: Deferring NYSC by Dizzyngel(f): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2017
hi everyone,
please i really do need help......im an international student i came to to nigeria for my nysc but ryt now im in a very tight corner, i got a masters scholarship abroad nd ive submitted my passport to the embassy. Now da big bang orientation camp begins tomoro....pls how can i differ my nysc to the next batch as an internation studen
Re: Deferring NYSC by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dizzyngel:
hi everyone,
please i really do need help......im an international student i came to to nigeria for my nysc but ryt now im in a very tight corner, i got a masters scholarship abroad nd ive submitted my passport to the embassy. Now da big bang orientation camp begins tomoro....pls how can i differ my nysc to the next batch as an internation studen
if you don't show up, then you go with next batch I think you just need to revalidate
Re: Deferring NYSC by shaxyshantel(f): 1:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Hi everyone. Please I have some questions.
Please, for how many years can someone defer NYSC after being mobilized? Is there an upper limit to the number of years for deferment?
Also, if one graduates before 30 and does not participate in NYSC immediately after graduation despite being mobilized for it, can the person still serve the country in NYSC many years later after the age of 30?
Re: Deferring NYSC by lisimmo(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Learning

(1) (Reply)

Batch C 2014/2015 Passing Out Date! / NYSC: Is Kaduna A Good Place To Serve? / #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.