Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (41513 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin / Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by aburo7: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2013
The 21 year old model representing in the Big Brother Africa House,Beverly Ada Osu has made several confessions all in the name of gisting with housemates.
Upon her arrival in the house,she told her housemates she was expelled from the convent.
Last week,she made two shocking revelations; that she once aborted a 4 month old pregnancy and that her mother was deported from America because of drugs.
The dark video vixen who dated rapper 2Shotz also said she and her friends used to extort money from men.
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/06/big-brother-africai-once-had-4-month.html?m=0

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Sanboy25: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2013
She should not expose her life like that on National TV... undecided
It will come back to her in ten folds and it'll really hurt at that time... undecided

18 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Akshow: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2013
Her mouth, her gist, her life, her runs, her package. She is above eighteen n should be responsible for her decisions. If she choose to turn korofo inside big brother haus, airing a stinking lingerie I say ride on gal. Don't jus whine when it comes to bite ur nyansh. My two cents

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Lilimax(f): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2013
Some things are better kept secret and not to be exposed since they may eventually hurt you in the future.
Too much information. Grow up girl sad

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by pendusky(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
Wetin Concern Us....
Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by fruityjojo(f): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
Her Name fits her! Osu means Devil in my Language

7 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Afam4eva(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
I know people like this. SHe's a chatterbox and would always look for something to say at every turn even if it means making some confessions. I expect that she's also a loose girl.

8 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Dosoq(f): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
i rily dnt blame her,some r jst nt gud in keeping secrets,@ least all she said is abt herself,so y d nailing?pls free her,most of u nailing her av done worst tins than hers...abegii

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Sanboy25: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
Dosoq: i rily dnt blame her,some r jst nt gud in keeping secrets,@ least all she said is abt herself,so y d nailing?pls free her,most of u nailing her av done worst tins than hers...abegii
Lol this doesn't apply to me. cool

5 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by icebebe(f): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
Omg! She said all dt?what d hell was she finkin blabbing lik dat embarassed embarassed
Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Lilimax(f): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
Dosoq: i rily dnt blame her,some r jst nt gud in keeping secrets,@ least all she said is abt herself,so y d nailing?pls free her,most of u nailing her av done worst tins than hers...abegii
Nobody is claiming to be saint but why would you want the whole world to know something so private?!
Some things are not for public consumptions. Facts!

7 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
ahhh yes.... the proverbial killing yourself by yourself has come true in her life

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by tellwisdom: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
*spits profusely* embarassed
Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by mrbyron(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
dumb and desperate girl! angry with a brain like that in her head, its better to forget about her and put our hope on winning on the guy representing.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
Odd thing is its behaviour like that that would keep her in the house for a while! Big Bro rubbish! lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by LadySarin: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
GHOST OF SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Feedmemore(f): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
What a revelation!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Lilprincey(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
I guess her conscience was hunting her
Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by AdekunleSegun(m): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
before nko?

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by buoye1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
K
Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by bknight: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
BBA is a show where low-lifers entertain the elitist audience sitting in their homes with the luxury of 24hrs watching for fun.

No well bred will enter for it.

11 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
I stumbled past the nonsense she was talking of yesterday, SMH angry angry angry
Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by TVTKOKO(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
Shey BBA dey make person speak in tongues? Abi dem don colect her sense ni
Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by freecocoa(f): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
That one is her business, my own be say, who tell her say she dey 21 years?make she dey there dey claim smallie na, it won't make her biological clock stop ticking.undecided

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by yuzedo: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
who is these bingo-looookin limpopo??!?!?!!? very ugly tin. she looooook like cameroonpride angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Lakayanah: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
One is not trying to throw stones oh but the kind of things we see and hear these days are so scary. Is she suppose to be a role model or something? May our young ones not look up to these Satan incarnate we see on t.v. these days amen.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by LadySarin: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
buoye1: K

/\ /\ /\ /\

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i gbadun ur comment jare

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by madamoringo(f): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
Watch why some people will soon discriminate her because of her NAME! Just watch...oh they are already doing it! grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by AbuMikey(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
Na so craze dey start!! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by ecnuel: 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
Some things are better kept secret and not to be exposed since they may eventually hurt you in the future.
Too much information. Grow up girl :
[b][/b]

Not "may eventually" but "will eventually". If she continues that way, she is bound to reap what she is sowing.
Re: Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
If the revelation makes her sleep comfortably at night, what's my own.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) / Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos / Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.