Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) (41577 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Nuella2018: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nollywood veteran, Genevieve Nnaji has shared a photo of herself with her dad as they set off to go see ‘Black Panther ‘ at the cinema.

Sharing the photo via her Instagram page, the 38-year-old wrote

"Look who’s going to the cinema to show the #wakandians who their #NzeObi is ��‍♀️"

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/22/genevieve-nnaji-shares-adorable-photo-with-her-dad-as-they-head-to-the-cinema/

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by marunga(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Like father like daughter. Enjoy the fruits of your labour. Beautiful

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Nuella2018: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
marunga:
Like father like daughter. Enjoy the fruits of your labour. Beautiful
exactly

10 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by jodavid(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Beautiful..

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by awa(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cute lady

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Sarang(f): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello guys!

I write short poems for orphans and vulnerable children to describe the feelings of these ones birthed and abandoned, to give them a sense of belonging in a world which they seemed forgotten. I write on their behalf. Take a quick look at the poems here: https://www.nairaland.com/4394646/orphans-cry and don't forget to leave a review if you can. You can follow the Instagram or Twitter page on my signature. Together brethren, let's make a difference in the lives of the abandoned ones!

P.S She is a beautiful woman! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by S3ttingz: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
My. School fee portal closes tomorrow night, am a final year student, I really dont know what to do. I don't even feel like living anymore, I've tried all my possible best, at this junction am giving up. Any body that want to confirm this claim can quote me for my school details to see.
Everybody is claiming this is a scam. Am fed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by tunjijones(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
This Lady is not aging at all. She is always as cute as ever.

12 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by elyte89: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Is Genevieve using "SAGBA DEWE" ni grin,dis one she refuse to grow old

16 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Angelawhite(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Chai... Genevieve fine abeg

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by inoki247: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
As I c head.. I think say she dey give some head ni...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Pavore9: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nice one. This is part of how Seniors should be relaxing.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
That's nice.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by visijo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
K
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Monaco2(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sweet potato pie cheesy grin kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Desyfoley1452(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
the resemblance is there

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Demonicide(f): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
She gots daddy's smile.

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
This genevieve no just fine sad

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Abjay97(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by MsFaith: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Her dad's looking ageless

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Girl who made it possible...ur papa, ur papa, ur papa, ur papa...u be carbon copy of ur papa o...make una...enjoy.....

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by rawpadgin(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Essentials1:
ugly girl
u wey fine...... Shame nor let u use ur pic as dp o

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Jakasibo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
I really feel for her, she is seriously in need of a man in her life but none seems to be coming.
Reason she's now moving around with her Dad.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by dammiedot(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Essentials1:
ugly girl

why you dey vex?... tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by obaival(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Beautiful men
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Na small thing wey Ifeoma my gf take fine pass Genevieve but the only problem be say Ifeoma my gf get yam leg and she too like money
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Homeboiy: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
igbo girls too fine joor

even at old age

not like the others wey bleaching cream n stretch mark be their trademark

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by mamaafrik(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nigerian demons una see wetin una do aunty Gene now......?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) / Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" / Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.