Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! (135327 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Scarpon(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2013
please any body with airtel cheat? help a brother out please.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by biola4all(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2013
have been there but dont know how to do it can you please give me full steps to change it to 3g pls
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by biola4all(m): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2013
seriously someone should give me the steps to follow. i seriouly need to change my airtel network to 3g on my tecno d5 pls someone help
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by cos1: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2013
biola4all: seriously someone should give me the steps to follow. i seriouly need to change my airtel network to 3g on my tecno d5 pls someone help
the only person to help u is you. Try google it or check d manual cos changing it to 3g is in d network settings or It's d network.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by biola4all(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2013
seriously cant find it just need steps to follow
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by physise(m): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2013
biola4all: seriously cant find it just need steps to follow
ur tecno d5 doesn't support 3g
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
cos1: with apn,,,check d pix and use d apn there
ia meant vpn and not apn... Do you use it alongside a vpn like Droidvpn or directly?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by biola4all(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
directly dont know about the driodvpn thing can someone brief me on how to use driodvpn on my d5? and my playstore is not loading
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by scampy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
harkindele: Hello house, is it true that there is an Airtel Weekly BB
subscription that offers 245MB @#200. If so, pls wats the
code for it.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by cos1: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
dmcdad:
ia meant vpn and not apn... Do you use it alongside a vpn like Droidvpn or directly?
yes used droid vpn and it connected,,and even now, the mtn bis still working and that's what am using.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by ikbtn: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pls do u have any idea if d mtn bis works on iphone
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Jeffy1206(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
cos1: the only person to help u is you. Try google it or check d manual cos changing it to 3g is in d network settings or It's d network.
de last tym I cheked d5 don't hav 3g.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by biola4all(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
hello every one am here again with my trouble someone asked me to do airtel BSM for 1'200 now it can only whatsapp and browse it cant load my play store i tried using the driodvpn but i see no difference.pls tell me what to do
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
biola4all: hello every one am here again with my trouble someone asked me to do airtel BSM for 1'200 now it can only whatsapp and browse it cant load my play store i tried using the driodvpn but i see no difference.pls tell me what to do
It can whatsapp and browse? Then it must be from your playstore since it browses... Did you install any update on playstore recently?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by biola4all(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
nope' have even reset my fone many time still thr same thing
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2013
After sending the code...BBUD3 to 440. I got the message.....
"Dear subscriber, your Airtel Unlimited Blackberry 2+1
Daily service is Live. Please remove and replace your
battery to get the service running."

Does this mean I only have 2 or 3days to use this service? I tot it will serve me for one week
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by biola4all(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
how much for that. BBUD3
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by jobseeker28(f): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
terens262: Hello fellow niaralanderS M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ airtel bis IŞ̲̣̥ no longer working on laptop. It connect but struggles or wnt even load a page... Has anybody withness it or IŞ̲̣̥ network..

I have the same experience. Pls help. I even loaded 100naira in addition and did the 10MB thing. But no luck since 3days now. What do I do pls? Someone help b4 airtel eats up my 1600
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
biola4all: how much for that. BBUD3
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by cos1: 12:52am On Sep 14, 2013
biola4all: hello every one am here again with my trouble someone asked me to do airtel BSM for 1'200 now it can only whatsapp and browse it cant load my play store i tried using the driodvpn but i see no difference.pls tell me what to do
have u used playstore before? What's the error message? Maybe u need to deactivate ur subscription,,load airtel N100 4 10mb and try cos my airtel downloads from playstore with or wout droidvpn. You can also try other free vpn lilke Hide ninja.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by cos1: 12:55am On Sep 14, 2013
ikbtn: Pls do u have any idea if d mtn bis works on iphone
yes works 100% on iphone but b4 u subscribe,,pls try someelse's existing mtn bis sim on it or just do the Mtn Bis 1day,,,if u r satisfied then go 4 the monthly.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Natural1986(m): 1:04am On Sep 14, 2013
Fisfrank:
yes it is working

Please, I subscribe and got 2gb but I have not been able to use it to browse on my Techno P3, it only works with WhatsApp! I have even changed d APN to blackberry. net without success. what do I do? please I need your help urgently. Thanks
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Natural1986(m): 1:09am On Sep 14, 2013
Please, I subscribed to airtel BIS and got 2gb but I have not been able to use it to browse on my Techno P3, it only works with WhatsApp! I have even changed d APN to blackberry. net without success. what do I do? please I need your help urgently. Thanks
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by cos1: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2013
Natural1986:

Please, I subscribed to airtel BIS and got 2gb but I have not been able to use it to browse on my Techno P3, it only works with WhatsApp! I have even changed d APN to blackberry. net without success. what do I do? please I need your help urgently. Thanks
don't change the apn to blackberry.net,,leave it @ the default apn. Just deavtivate ur subscription and texting deavtivate to airtel cc,,,and then load N100 and buy 10mb. You'll now have 2.1gb and that will activate it.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by biola4all(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
please i need help. i just. rooted. my tecno. d5 and have installed. some. app. on. it but wen trying to install. more telling. me i should free up some space. please what should. i. do you gain more space on. My tecno. d5? please. i seriously. need. help
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by jobseeker28(f): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
jobseeker28:

I have the same experience. Pls help. I even loaded 100naira in addition and did the 10MB thing. But no luck since 3days now. What do I do pls? Someone help b4 airtel eats up my 1600

Its working fine now. Thanks to all who contributed to this thread.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by cos1: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
biola4all: please i need help. i just. rooted. my tecno. d5 and have installed. some. app. on. it but wen trying to install. more telling. me i should free up some space. please what should. i. do you gain more space on. My tecno. d5? please. i seriously. need. help
my friend it seems u r new to these kindda device. Simple insert an sd card (memory card) of about 4gb above and move some apps dere. That's all
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Anthony5745: 11:01am On Sep 15, 2013
Small time now we go dy buy 2gb for 150 only.

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by ocean200: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2013
is d airtel bis nw workin on android free. wihout network problem. cos mine was no longer browsin again. so i wan to knw if it nw ok. to mov on with ma bis new subscription
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by diego8108: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
Please what do i do airtel bis daily plan is not going it was going before but after like 1hr of browsing it stops going why?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by haychPee(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pls I tried out dis on ma lappy bt it's nt goin...urgent guild frm u gurus in d house.
Plssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24)

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.