Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

is it advisable to do Distance Learning To Get Bsc Or Not? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / is it advisable to do Distance Learning To Get Bsc Or Not? (1122 Views)

BSC OR Pgd.which One Should I Go For After My HND. / Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? / Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is it advisable to do Distance Learning To Get Bsc Or Not? by samceen: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2013
hello everyone.
I'm a little bit confused, is it okay to do distance
learning to use it to acquire bsc or not.
i dont know what it might be like if i do distance learning,
i'm thinking of doing it so i can stay in lagos,
cause i'm an entrepreneur/developer, and i need
time to focus on my business.

i want advice from people who have been in my shoes
before, thanks for your candid opinion.
Re: is it advisable to do Distance Learning To Get Bsc Or Not? by oyasrolyat(f): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
of course, u can obtain a B.Sc through the distance learning since they give the same certificates with the full time students. The only different is the mode of study and the fact that distance learning students dont go for NYSC. You can therefore go for it since u're working......
Re: is it advisable to do Distance Learning To Get Bsc Or Not? by samceen: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
really they don't go for NYSC? A friend told me they do go for NYSC
Re: is it advisable to do Distance Learning To Get Bsc Or Not? by oyasrolyat(f): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2013
maybe it depends on the sch.....a sch like UI does not
Re: is it advisable to do Distance Learning To Get Bsc Or Not? by ojueda: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
pt students dont go for nysc in any skul
Re: is it advisable to do Distance Learning To Get Bsc Or Not? by uncleken: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
why dont u apply for national open university of nigeria(noun) or visit www.noun.edu.ng

(1) (Reply)

Salary Of A Contract Staff In Exxonmobile? / Cisco CCNA R&S Certification Training @ An Affordable Price. / Soil Testing & Soil Scientist in Imo State, Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Rivers, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.