Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Victor Moses Is To Be Banned From Playing For Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Is To Be Banned From Playing For Super Eagles (1260 Views)

Obafemi Martins Retires From Playing For Nigeria / Africa Born Footballers Playing For Non-african Countries / Age Scandal! Stanley Okoro: Heartland Winger Aged 30 Playing For Nigerian U-17s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Moses Is To Be Banned From Playing For Super Eagles by kingjoe(m): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2013
i just heard in the news that contrary to the information that victor moses is nursing an injury ,that he is actually fit but does not want to play for nigeria,reasons not yet known.that NFF is looking at banning him.can anyone confirm this news from london please?
Re: Victor Moses Is To Be Banned From Playing For Super Eagles by meezy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
kingjoe: i just heard in the news that contrary to the information that victor moses is nursing an injury ,that he is actually fit but does not want to play for nigeria,reasons not yet known.that NFF is looking at banning him.can anyone confirm this news from london please?

Source plz?
Re: Victor Moses Is To Be Banned From Playing For Super Eagles by Bigcake: 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ban ban ban, Nff following PDP. Abi na lie?
Re: Victor Moses Is To Be Banned From Playing For Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
kingjoe: i just heard in the news that contrary to the information that victor moses is nursing an injury ,that he is actually fit but does not want to play for nigeria,reasons not yet known.that NFF is looking at banning him.can anyone confirm this news from london please?

Roll up this news and dump it in the toilet. cheesy

Untrue!
Re: Victor Moses Is To Be Banned From Playing For Super Eagles by Rossikk(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
I also suspected he was ducking. There's something about that guy...

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Gets British Passport In October / Photo - Biafran Team Line Up In A Friendly Match Tour In Asia / Sure Betting Tip For Today's Matches [FRIDAY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.