Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Toton Dikeh Insulted One Of Her Twitter Fan(see Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toton Dikeh Insulted One Of Her Twitter Fan(see Pic) (1748 Views)

Sexy Photos: Omotola Replies Fan (see Details) / Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. / Davido Shows His "Holy" Side To Twitter Fan Who Attacked Him Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toton Dikeh Insulted One Of Her Twitter Fan(see Pic) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2013
Toton Dikeh the well known controvesial Actress is on the news again, this time she insulted one of her twitter fan and which resulted in the exchange of some unpleasant words...Did she forget she is a celeb and she still act like this, this could lead to Damaging her name #hmmmm

Re: Toton Dikeh Insulted One Of Her Twitter Fan(see Pic) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2013
WTF I can't upload more pics, @Mod why or is it my network #Empty hen
Re: Toton Dikeh Insulted One Of Her Twitter Fan(see Pic) by icebebe(f): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hmmmmmm...
Re: Toton Dikeh Insulted One Of Her Twitter Fan(see Pic) by studio43(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
Her so called fan was very very rude... And o'yes I support Tonto Dikeh on this one.

Case close*
Re: Toton Dikeh Insulted One Of Her Twitter Fan(see Pic) by Skywalker5(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
waiting for this topic to reach frontpage again. #tonto dikeh
Re: Toton Dikeh Insulted One Of Her Twitter Fan(see Pic) by Chanchit: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
I'm even comtemplating upon unfollowing her, maybe I'ld also provoke her before unfollowing, cos she tweets too much trash and her followers annoys me more.
Re: Toton Dikeh Insulted One Of Her Twitter Fan(see Pic) by AbuMikey(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
Itz Poko again!!!
Re: Toton Dikeh Insulted One Of Her Twitter Fan(see Pic) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
tonto again
Re: Toton Dikeh Insulted One Of Her Twitter Fan(see Pic) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
At she should that she is a celebrity and what she did could tanish her image........
Re: Toton Dikeh Insulted One Of Her Twitter Fan(see Pic) by lulukay(f): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
Chanchit: I'm even comtemplating upon unfollowing her, maybe I'ld also provoke her before unfollowing, cos she tweets too much trash and her followers annoys me more.
you are an evil genius cheesy grin
Re: Toton Dikeh Insulted One Of Her Twitter Fan(see Pic) by sKeetz(m): 1:40am On Jun 12, 2013
Lmao @ 'Tonton' Dikeh grin grin; grin

Make she no catch you as you just murder her name, she go just insult you join !

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Bootylicious Toolz At Ice Prince VIP Party [PHOTO] / Odewengie Vs Jim Iyke Who Gat It Alll / “my Dream Is To Establish A Church”- Beverly Osu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.