Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

“my Dream Is To Establish A Church”- Beverly Osu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Dream Is To Establish A Church”- Beverly Osu (1743 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Dream Is To Establish A Church”- Beverly Osu by Iykepius: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
“My dream is to establish a church”- Beverly Osu,Read More for details........
visit www.mymusicbaseenews..com

Re: “my Dream Is To Establish A Church”- Beverly Osu by Vivly(f): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
If you don't post the full story here, no one will comment
Re: “my Dream Is To Establish A Church”- Beverly Osu by noah24(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
Wich church
Re: “my Dream Is To Establish A Church”- Beverly Osu by benzzyno(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
Church for #lashers shey?...come nxt tym try and post with details..!
Re: “my Dream Is To Establish A Church”- Beverly Osu by JameyMaxwell(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
Yes. Dreaming is Good.
Dream On.
Re: “my Dream Is To Establish A Church”- Beverly Osu by ayobase(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
The Devil is a liar!

Meanwhile,
This Joke is for our minimum wages. A maid wanted a salary raise. Madam wanted 3 reasons
why she wanted a raise.
Maid: I can cook Better than you.
Madam: Who told you that?
Maid: Your husband told me.
Madam: OK, second reason?
Maid: I can iron better than you.
Madam: Who told you that?
Maid: Your husband told me.
Madam: OK, and the third reason?
Maid: I'm also better in bed than you.
"This time Madam was furious & was ready to break her
head"
Madam: Did my husband say that?
Maid: No the garden boy told me I'm better in bed than
you are
Madam: Please lower your voice. I will double your pay
instantly.
Re: “my Dream Is To Establish A Church”- Beverly Osu by JameyMaxwell(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
I don't fink diz iz joke section broooo.
All the doorz look identical.

(1) (Reply)

O.m.g Pawpaw Caught Fingerling Tonto Dikeh [+18 Only] / Checkout Popular Actor JIM IYKE Touching Biography, Life And Scandals / Kim Kardashian Ditches The Underwear As She Displays Her Ample Cleavage(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.