Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) (2511 Views)

6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? / The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World / 2go Chatting On The Mobile Web (2) (3) (4)

Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by Chidi4u(m): 6:51am On May 06, 2008
(1)Bywifi.com (2) www.iyhy.com (3)www.skweezer.net (4)m.mowser.com (5)phonifier.com (6)www.sureproxy.com (7)www.google.com/xhtml (cool mlvb.net (9) m.infogin.com . If you have any, drop and continue the show.
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by Fadajasi(m): 10:51am On May 06, 2008
yeswap.com/atran.html
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by micodon(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2008
i see guys. thx 4 correcting me early enough.dual core i found this out myself ok. jus that i dnt like posting here. u wld have known that i am a guru wen it comes to things like these
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by DualCore1: 11:18am On May 06, 2008
yea right, way to go einstein. this is why things don't last. i don't blame u, i blame the person that told u.
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by Chidi4u(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2008
@micodon @dualcore please edit your post before the yellow hawks removed the plugs it wont take them one hour they have the software to do i beg you in the name of God before they boot this again
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by micodon(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2008
Chidi4u:

@micodon @dualcore please edit your post on sony before the yellow hawks removed the plugs it wont take them one hour they have the software to do that sony is not a transcoder i beg you in the name of God before they boot this again
ive done that. let dual core play his own part
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by micodon(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2008
dual core plz delete that post fast. in the name of ur God i beg u. ive realized my m,
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by Donseaun(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2008
Hehehehe, me nko?
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by ciaoson04: 4:44pm On May 06, 2008
dual core whats up,what do you have for me ,any thing intersting
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by Fadajasi(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2008
pweew
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by DualCore1: 7:02pm On May 06, 2008
ciaoson04:

dual core whats up,what do you have for me ,any thing intersting

my having something for u is directly proportional to ur gender. lol

S = KF

where S = something
K = constant
F = female gender

lmao
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by tobs(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2008
@dual . . . . .lol. . . .i love that physics part of ur post . . .cool . , guy coul u check ur mail . . .pls. , i am about to send u a mail . . wink
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by Donseaun(m): 9:38pm On May 06, 2008
tobs:

@dual . . . . .lol. . . .i love that physics part of your post . . .cool . , guy coul u check your mail . . .please. , i am about to send u a mail . . wink

hehehehehehehehe, me nko? mail me too o! *dancn up n down*
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by Fadajasi(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2008
dis donseaun is a nit wit
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by Donseaun(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2008
yle u're a scumbag
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by Fadajasi(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2008
u re a dirt bag
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by Donseaun(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2008
Fadajasi:

u re a dirt bag

hehehehehehe
numskull
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by hansibone(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2008
@seun n fada
e tun ti bere abi angry
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by laykay(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2008
hey pls can someone help me post opera mini 4.1 beta i've bin tryin to download since but celtel kips eatin my money wtout completin d download.
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by hansibone(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2008
laykay:

hey please can someone help me post opera mini 4.1 beta i've bin tryin to download since but celtel kips eatin my money wtout completin d download.

guy search d section a thread was created 4 it
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by Fadajasi(m): 2:02pm On May 07, 2008
scum bucket@seaun
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by hayprof(m): 3:20pm On May 07, 2008
Fadajasi:

scum bucket@seaun

. . . hw ? . . shocked
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by hansibone(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2008
hayprof:

. . . hw ? . . shocked

men i dont undastand oh
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by WallaceDon(m): 5:14am On May 08, 2008
Merci

Still DJ WallaCe
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by Donseaun(m): 5:20am On May 08, 2008
@fada
Wtf is scumbucket? U blockhead!
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by hansibone(m): 10:00am On May 08, 2008
Donseaun:

@fada
Wtf is scumbucket? You blockhead!

helo shortiesssss, are u guys asleep?
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by Fadajasi(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2008
u re a breaker head jwo@seaun
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by hansibone(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2008
D END

OPIN CINIMA grin
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by samuelk(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2008
seun and mayowa,longtym
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by hansibone(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2008
no saw tongue
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by Fadajasi(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2008
Yeah! where have u been?@samuel
Re: Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks) by Chidi4u(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2008
Update on transcoders urlwash.com and www.jonathanhayward.com/m

AIRTEL 1GB FOR #100naira Working On All Device / My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! / Help! How Much Does TECNO L5 Battery(inbuilt) Cost???