Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? (25760 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases / Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by Osisie(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Straight to business......

1) A-Class: These guys are super duper rich. They never know how much credit they have cos they never have to recharge. All they do is make calls. Someone is employed to ensure their phones never run outta air time. They are folks like CEOs, Chairmen, and other big company owners or government company heads.

2) B-Class: These guys are also stinkingly rich, but are slightly lesser in power than the A-Class. They connect their bank accounts with their mobile network service providers. They too almost never keep track of their credit. The bank just keeps recharging for them.

3) C-Class: These guys are big boys too. But they buy recharge cards from retailers. They can buy like 10k air time at a go. Some even buy more. They are big spenders when it comes to recharging their phones. Only difference is they keep record of their credit and buy from retailers.

4) D-Class: Ok, you got the regular guys here. They also buy from retailers, but not so much. They buy like 1k or 1k5 at most. But hey, they do that very often. They too are almost never outta air time.

5) E-Class: You might wanna call this Economy Class cheesy . These guys buy 100 naira or at most 200 naira airtime, only on fairly good days do they buy 400 naira or 500 naira worth. But just like D-Class, they do it regularly. And they monitor their credit a lot. Infact, they're record keepers.

6) F-Class: I don't know what to call these guys. They hardly ever recharge up to 200 naira. cheesy It's steady 100 naira. Then when they buy credit for 200 naira and mistakenly scratch off a number, they will disturb customer care till forever. One other thing they do is borrow credit from the network. Then when it's time to pay, they'll refuse to recharge their phones. cheesy

cheesy cheesy BURSTED! cheesy cheesy

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by MsRemarkable(f): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
If MTN can lend you up to 1500 then you're balling o IMHO cheesy grin

Holla @ your girl for your MTN VTU. 5k and above o. grin (MTN only)

4 Likes

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by Xxpress(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
I belongs to the D-class

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by lekjons(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
maybe E, but i do buy 1000-2000 at least once or twice a month to subscribe! undecided

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by MISSNORA(f): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
lekjons:
maybe E or D

and i'm waiting for anyone who'll tell me he/she belongs to class A or B, here on Nl
I'm "A" class

2 Likes

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by mmafhew(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
E-class embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by lekjons(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
I'm "A" class
can u prove it?

4 Likes

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by MISSNORA(f): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
lekjons:
can u prove it?
send me ur account
Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by lekjons(m): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
send me ur account
really??

4 Likes

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by lekjons(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
send me ur account
u won't be needing that, just post a screenshot of ur acct bal.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by MISSNORA(f): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
lekjons:
u won't be needing that, just post a screenshot of ur acct bal.
choi na joke I dey o.... I'm F even

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by lekjons(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
choice na joke I dey o.... I'm F even
gringrin c'mon, ur d.p shows something 'D'

fine gel!

6 Likes

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by Whizpeter(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
M a D
Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by nellaluv(f): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
OMG this is so funny grin , anyways i belong to the E class. F class got me roflmao grin grin dem plenty tongue

2 Likes

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sorry.
I don't know what recharge card or credit is.
We make calls & surf the internet like 3 million times, at the end of the month my service provider will charge & collect $60 from my Debit card or from my bank.

God bless America.
God bless At&t
God bless Verizon wireless

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by gurunlocker: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
D for now
Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by Adesiji77: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
LOL cheesy grin
Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by adesegun121(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Okk
Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by Shaadey: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
I dey in-between E & F

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by honeygirl17: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
I rep class E
Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
C and D

1 Like

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by ijbeauty(f): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
My class no de there......

It's just something above the *group A*
Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by allanphash7(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
B class
Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by donmarvex1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kikiki
Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by Dottore: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ok
Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by Opiosko: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Proudly F klass

5 Likes

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by Sunnycliff(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
I subcribe 3000 and recharge 2500 per month, so which group do i belong, as am not captured here.

1 Like

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Op, did not mention G class, these people hardly recharge upto 200 in a month, they are always asking people, "bros abeg u get credit ? "

18 Likes

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by Hammefeez: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
E for now. Soon i will go straight to C very soon.
Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
#TeamDClass #NoForming

2 Likes

Re: 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
F Class!
So sue me tongue

Thanks to 'three' I don't have to recharge.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Transform Your Android Into Lollipop / My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. / Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.