Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Pleasant Experience With University Of Liverpool Customer Care Rep - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Pleasant Experience With University Of Liverpool Customer Care Rep (1361 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / MBA Online With University Of Nicosia Cyprus (how Reliable?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pleasant Experience With University Of Liverpool Customer Care Rep by mbhs139(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
I filled an online inquiry form on the University of Liverpool website about their Master's Degree in Epidemiology & Bio-statistics. Immediately I submitted the form, not up to 5 minutes, I received a call from their customer service representative and we spoke for 16 minutes plus where she explained everything for me in details to my delight.

The gist is, by the time the world, Nigerians in particular, open their eyes to online university education, all these our so called 'universities of first choice & the nation's pride'; the 'better by far' and the 'bla-bla-bla' would have no place in the scheme of things anymore.

In case you are not aware, there are online PhD now; I have a friend who just completed his early this year and the University of Lagos, where he worked, has already congratulated him.

In Nigerian universities, you will still have to print your registration form and submit at the PG School after even doing on line registration; a balderdash!
Re: My Pleasant Experience With University Of Liverpool Customer Care Rep by harmony940(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
Yes you are right the challenge of university of liverpool is the tuition fees,for masters in human resourses i was ask to pay 20,000 usd if the money is there no problem cause its a wonderfull experience,am planning applying for the program again.
Re: My Pleasant Experience With University Of Liverpool Customer Care Rep by mbhs139(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
harmony940: Yes you are right the challenge of university of liverpool is the tuition fees,for masters in human resourses i was ask to pay 20,000 usd if the money is there no problem cause its a wonderfull experience,am planning applying for the program again.

Aside the tuition fee, and with my experience with online education with Harvard University through Edx, Nigerian Universities should just wake up to the reality or they will be left behind. That's all.

(1) (Reply)

Fce Pankshin Post Ume / ASUU To Now Hold NEC Meeting Friday, Says Iyayi's Burial Top Priority / Non Standard Usages In Nigerian English At The Syntactic And Lexical Level.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.