Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (138550 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by olutony14(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2014
emmahoney: Sorry, I'm having issue currently with my whatsapp application. Alternative are mail, BBM 2go etc

Thanks emmahoney. This is my bb pin: 7ae3413c
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by extrovert6(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2014
emmahoney: registration.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/reg_all_main.aspx. Open the link above, click on "print my card" to get ur personal unique code. Read the instructions carefully. Pls do not forget to click on activate my card, it is indispensable. NB: I did not pay mine through that route. registration.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/reg_all_main.aspx. It is a pity that you cannot click on the link but nevertheless, you can following this: Logon to PG website, then click of Application. After that click on registration button on the interface of the site. It show something like ; print my card, activate my card etc. You can then follow the tips given above.

so! i can pay from any part of d country to d designated bank ?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by extrovert6(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2014
1. Receive a recommendation mail frm UI
2. Pay ur acceptance fee @ UI microfinance bank.
3. Wait for a confirmation on ur fone like after
2hrs.
4. Go to 'newly admitted students should upload
credentials'
5. Upload all original documents.
6. Wait for anoda 3-4days depending. U'll receive
a notification dat ur admission letter is ready.
7. Print d admission letter and acceptance form, fill
d acceptance form n make several copies of d
admission letter and few copies of d accepatance
form.
8. Go back 2 pg scool wit adm letter n acceptance
form (4copies of adm leta n 2 copies of
accepatnce) btw 9am-11:30am.
9. Go 2 D2 office and buy 3 copies of the clearance
form for N100.
10. As u get 2 pg skuk, enter d office n submit a
copy of the accepatnace form n adm letter.
11. Wait for ur name 2 b calledfor clearnace
(during dis process, pg staff is verifying ur
credentials uploaded on d website).
12. Once ur name is called, submit all original
copies to dem wit 4copies of adm leta, 2 copies of
accept leta n 3 copies of clearance form.
13. U'll instructed 2 wait outside until ur name is
called, finally, once u hear ur name called, verify all
original docs n get submit a photocopy of ur waec
cert n nt statment of result.
14. Once u r cleared, wait 4 anoda 2-3 days for
update stating dat u r cleared.
15. Proceed to registratn portal on pg website,
feed in ur app no n password, generate ur tuitin
fee invoice. Meanwhile, also generate n activate ur
personal unique no. Foolow d instructns dere. I
paid my tuitn fee in wema, unilag branch.
16. Mk sure u receive a mail frm pg skul dat ur
card has bin used to pay ur fees.
17. Go bk 2 d registratn portal, fill ur course form
n dem send a request for accommodatn if u want.
18. Wait for a couple of days for MIS to send ur
matric no and hall allocatn.
19. Lock up ur course reg form, print out n submit
@ sg skul for signing.
20. U r fully registered for d session. grinT
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by emmahoney(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2014
extrovert6:

so! i can pay from any part of d country to d designated bank ?
Yep, but you have to let the cashier know your aim. He/she needs to call the hotline fone no corresponding to his/her bank on your invoice to take directions.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by emmahoney(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2014
olutony14:

Thanks emmahoney. This is my bb pin: 7ae3413c
I discovered that you have added me on BBM before. Your name on my contact is "Olubunmi"
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by olutony14(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2014
emmahoney: I discovered that you have added me on BBM before. Your name on my contact is "Olubunmi"

Yes, that is my name. Kindly send a message to me on the bbm or tell me ur name or bbm
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Megatron13: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
emmahoney: It is a pitiable dismal pismal that Chile lost gallantly to Brazil after a good fight. That simply implies that a magnanimous conflagration has consumed Chile's domiciliary edifice!! Chai Chai
Pls av u by any chance heard anything on matric numbers and hall allocation from MIS
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by bakry86: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
Megatron13:
Pls av u by any chance heard anything on matric numbers and hall allocation from MIS

Since when av u paid bro?
I think am in ur shoe.
Do we need to register courses before we can expect mail from MIS or what?
Tired of all d dis long process jare.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by dgreat001(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
Guys... pls wats MIS. Forgive my ignorance
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by jiganshow(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLYTECHNIC
MAPOLY
OJERE
MAPOLY POST UTME 2014/2015 WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE MONTH OF JULY. THE MAPOLY PART TIME OR WHAT SOME PEOPLE CALL MAPOLY DIRECT ENTRY WILL BE OUT AS WELL. THE POST UTME FOR FULL TIME STUDENT WILL REQUIRE JOINT ADMISSION AND MATRICULATION EXAM. THE OND PROGRAMME WILL LAST FOR 2 YEARS. THE PART TIME WILL ALSO LAST FOR 2 YEARS ON EVENING BASIS. ALSO THE HND FORM IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PART TIME AND FULL TIME STUDENTS. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT ONE MUST REGISTER VERY EARLY FOR ANY OF THESE PROGRAMMES. NOTE THAT THE RESULT FOR THE PART TIME PROGRAMME DOES NOT INDICATE PART TIME. THE RESULT IS THE SAME.
CONTACT SHOWMAN CONCEPT MAPOLY. LOCATED AT KUDIRAT ABIOLA MARKET MAPOLY
INTERESTED STUDENTS CAN CALL OR SEND AN SMS TO 08130091572 OR 08029291369 TO GET FIRST HAND INFORMATION ABOUT ANY OF THESE FORMS. SEND YOUR NAME, COURSE, PROGRAMMES AND PHONE NUMBER TO THE ABOVE NUMBERS. MAKE SURE YOU SEND YOUR MOST AVAILABLE PHONE NUMBER.
FOR MORE INFO VISIT WWW.MAPOLYEDU.NG

THE MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLYTECHNIC, ABEOKUTA MAPOLY CUT OFF MARK FOR POST UTME IS 160.
INTERESTED STUDENTS CAN CALL OR SEND AN SMS TO 08130091572 OR 08029291369 TO GET FIRST HAND INFORMATION ABOUT ANY OF THESE FORMS. SEND YOUR NAME, COURSE, PROGRAMMES AND PHONE NUMBER TO THE ABOVE NUMBERS. MAKE SURE YOU SEND YOUR MOST AVAILABLE PHONE NUMBER.

REGISTRATION FOR POST UTME CAN BETTER BE DONE @

YOU CAN WRITE THE POST UTME OF MOSHOOD ABIOLAPOLYTECHNIC WITHOUT FILLING IT IN JAMB. ALL U NEED TO DO IS OBTAIN A CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM FROM THE SCHOOL ADMIN. U RE AS GOOD AS ADMITTED. YOU CAN OBTAIN IT BEFORE OR AFTER THE POST UTME . IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE.
PT MAPOLY. LOCATED AT KUDIRAT ABIOLA MARKET MAPOLY

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by emmahoney(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
Megatron13:
Not@all. The reason being dt am not interested in d hall and I have nt registered my courses.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by fabulouskay(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
Elizza:
Same here.

vicero001: MPH peeps expecially HPE. check your mail... just got Admission letter now.

Plz, wen did u guys get ur recommendation mails? We in EHS got our mails on 13th and we're still waiting for our letters even after paying the acceptance fee...
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by vicero001(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
fabulouskay:

Plz, wen did u guys get ur recommendation mails? We in EHS got our mails on 13th and we're still waiting for our letters even after paying the acceptance fee...

yesterday. they will definitely answer you guys soon. I'm betting tomorrow or the next
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Megatron13: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
bakry86:

Since when av u paid bro?
I think am in ur shoe.
Do we need to register courses before we can expect mail from MIS or what?
Tired of all d dis long process jare.

Paid tuition fee since 18th of june and I avnt heard anything yet frm MIS. You don't av 2 fill all courses for registratn b4 u get ur matric no. Matric no and hall allocation will cm like anyother mail we've bin receiving in the past frm info@pgschool....... After d matric no cms out, den u can complete reg, lock n print out. Secondly u can print out ur financial clearance cos we wud b needing it 4 medicals @ jaja clinic. Medical form, school receipt, financial clearance and course form will contain ur matric no.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by bakry86: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
Megatron13:
Paid tuition fee since 18th of june and I avnt heard anything yet frm MIS. You don't av 2 fill all courses for registratn b4 u get ur matric no. Matric no and hall allocation will cm like anyother mail we've bin receiving in the past frm info@pgschool....... After d matric no cms out, den u can complete reg, lock n print out. Secondly u can print out ur financial clearance cos we wud b needing it 4 medicals @ jaja clinic. Medical form, school receipt, financial clearance and course form will contain ur matric no.

Thanks bro.
The problem am aving wt ma reg. is dat, after filling d health forms, i registered courses one after d other. I then clicked on 'go back to d mainmenu' link to preview d registred courses. To my surprise, it only displayed my photograph passport n data( name, depart, faculty, course..) without listing d registered courses. Further surprise was when i logged in later n realized dat health form still remain blank.

pls, were u able to preview ur course form wt registered courses on d list?
which page do u see wen u login.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Megatron13: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
bakry86:

Thanks bro.
The problem am aving wt ma reg. is dat, after filling d health forms, i registered courses one after d other. I then clicked on 'go back to d mainmenu' link to preview d registred courses. To my surprise, it only displayed my photograph passport n data( name, depart, faculty, course..) without listing d registered courses. Further surprise was when i logged in later n realized dat health form still remain blank.

pls, were u able to preview ur course form wt registered courses on d list?
which page do u see wen u login.
I went to d registratn portal n logged in my details. Click on 'add and delete courses', edit d courses u intend to do 4 d session n den click save. Den a msg cms out saying dat u have successfully registered ur couses. Make sure u don't lock d reg form if nt u wud pay 10k to unlock it. Frm dese, u shud b ab d form. Secondly, it is wen u lock ur form dat u wud b able to print out ur medical form also. Hop it makes sense sha.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by fabulouskay(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
vicero001:

yesterday. they will definitely answer you guys soon. I'm betting tomorrow or the next
Vicero, I know you got the letter yesterday. My question is when did u guys get ur RECOMMENDATION mail? Plz reply
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
Anything on biochemistry
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Elizza(f): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
fabulouskay: Vicero, I know you got the letter yesterday. My question is when did u guys get ur RECOMMENDATION mail? Plz reply
12th June

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by extrovert6(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
pls ! my people , can someone give a little tiny info on hall allocation?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by rukayatd: 4:50am On Jun 30, 2014
Cpe lectures r on mondayS 9-1, buh dunno if dey ave started buh U could always check by goin today.gud morn all
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by vicero001(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2014
fabulouskay: Vicero, I know you got the letter yesterday. My question is when did u guys get ur RECOMMENDATION mail? Plz reply

a day or two before you guys

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Mcbussy(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2014
Elizza:
12th June

Please, I was recommended on monday,june 23rd and paid the acceptance fee on friday,27th.so should i be expecting it to take another 2 weeks b4 hearing from PG school?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Elizza(f): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2014
Mcbussy:

Please, I was recommended on monday,june 23rd and paid the acceptance fee on friday,27th.so should i be expecting it to take another 2 weeks b4 hearing from PG school?
Naaa, it varies. U could receive it earlier or later. It's as d spirit leads them in pg schl, hehehe.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Mcbussy(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2014
Elizza:
Naaa, it varies. U could receive it earlier or later. It's as d spirit leads them in pg schl, hehehe.

hmm...okay,thanx.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Elizza(f): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2014
Mcbussy:
hmm...okay,thanx.
Uwc
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Mideniyi: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2014
Please to all civil engineering applicants,has anyone receive mail?I still dey await mine oooo
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by PatEinstEin(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
Pls, is it possible for a student of Biochemistry (about to start 200 level, on 1st class, 4.70 cgpa - 5.00 grading system) studying in Lagos State University (LASU) transfer to University of Ibadan (UI)? If possible, how?
Note: the student will start with the current prospective 200 level students at UI.
Thanks in advance.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by bankyh1905(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hello house! It's good to be back here after whatever must have happened to d site. Now, to d news dts no more news to me; some other applicants 'n I finally got our recommendation mails frm d PG school on Monday, 23rd. I did proceed to pay my acceptance fee, now waiting again to receive the "admission letter ready" mail. I hope we won't wait long for this. Wanna get down to serious business soon.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by martcrown: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: Anything on biochemistry
it shows am not alone....which of d units did u apply to?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Egerson001: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
I do
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Egerson001: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
pls i need the sample question for the english profeciency test..preparing for next session..egersondaniel@gmail.com Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (43) (Reply)

Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions / Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.