Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (138552 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by aborajani: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
hardygoon: ....I think 50 was the cutoff.. so u passed... u need to go to dept... check ur name on her system.. then she will give u summary of what went wrong... mine was "Transcript Issue "...not until I went to PG school and met my Transcript isolated in a file labelled as "No Transcript Label ".... and u won't be recommended if not rectified...... So go down to UI fast!..... I scored 63

Thanks a lot. However, Please I need to clarify whether if your account on UI website indicates all your documents are complete; you can still have issue with missing document, such as transcript.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by martcrown: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
Is thr any Biochemistry recommendation hopeful? Am for Cancer research and Molecular Biology....Pls wetin dey happen?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Akannioro: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hello, I have been recommended by chemical pathology department but havnt gotten any message from the PG school, whats going on?Should I pay acceptance fees?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Taolyn4lif(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
Akannioro: Hello, I have been recommended by chemical pathology department but havnt gotten any message from the PG school, whats going on?Should I pay acceptance fees?

How do you know that you've been recommended when you have not received any message from the PG school? Or do you mean you've not received your admission letter?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
drpialabi: @mastercoa and gbemtrol, my advice for u guys is to check the department. The list of recomended students in EMSEH had been compiled for almost 2 months now. A friend of mine checked about a week after u wrote the test and he was shortlisted. Infact he told me they had sent it to PG school since then. However, he has not gotten recomendation mail from pg schl also.

Thanks for the heads up bro
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by fabulouskay(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mchugh: Folks.. Please how can i get the overview of the tuition and other fees? ..

Pls its urgent..
Here's the one for last session; http://infocontent.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/fees_info.aspx
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Megatron13: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
Taolyn4lif:

Where did you submit the accommodation request form, and what other documents did you submit with the accommodation request form?
Accommodatn request means dat u r interested in staying on campus. Once u mk such request, MIS is automatically notified and would definitely work on it. U can check frm time to time on ur profile to c if matric no n a hall gas been allocated cos u won't receive any mail dis time frm pg schl. Wen a hall is allocated to u, print out d form n tk it to d respective hall of residence where dey wud tell u d nxt steps.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Taolyn4lif(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
Megatron13:
Accommodatn request means dat u r interested in staying on campus. Once u mk such request, MIS is automatically notified and would definitely work on it. U can check frm time to time on ur profile to c if matric no n a hall gas been allocated cos u won't receive any mail dis time frm pg schl. Wen a hall is allocated to u, print out d form n tk it to d respective hall of residence where dey wud tell u d nxt steps.

Thanks. Is the accommodation request form the only file we need to submit to the hall admin.?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by olutony14(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
Does anyone know much about UI accommodation. I need to know its features and advantage of one over the other. Also, it is preferable to stay on campus and if yes, what is the dos and don'ts of UI hostels?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Mastercoa: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
drpialabi: @mastercoa and gbemtrol, my advice for u guys is to check the department. The list of recomended students in EMSEH had been compiled for almost 2 months now. A friend of mine checked about a week after u wrote the test and he was shortlisted. Infact he told me they had sent it to PG school since then. However, he has not gotten recomendation mail from pg schl also.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Mastercoa: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2014

thks for dis useful info.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Mchugh(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
fabulouskay: Here's the one for last session; http://infocontent.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/fees_info.aspx

thank you so much, but are we just paying the 30k plus the 20k acceptance fee?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Elizza(f): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mchugh:

30 kini...no ooo. Go get ready 100k, that even depends on ur dept sef. Some are paying upto 160k

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by extrovert6(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Elizza:
30 kini...no ooo. Go get ready 100k, that even depends on ur dept sef. Some are paying upto 160k

Funniest post ever
I laff in Ibibio
Laughing°˚ ˚°º≈inº°˚ ˚°º≈*Akwa-IboMº°˚ ˚°º≈dialectº°˚ ˚°º≈iyammi º°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) nsutor_iko-idom?=)) =))=)) =)) °˚ ˚°º≈iº°˚Mbok˚°º≈*º°˚ ˚°º≈º°˚ekpong ˚Mi°ºoh≈-=))

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by ojdotwho(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mchugh:

u are making pple laughin out loud, thats just sch fees pls scrol dan and add others tuitin fees. U v stand... Check it out... Na money
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by kwasinwi: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
Pls guys, how long (in days) will it take MIS to give you a matric no and hall allocation after paying the school fees? Thanks!
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by olutony14(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
kwasinwi: Pls guys, how long (in days) will it take MIS to give you a matric no and hall allocation after paying the school fees? Thanks!

This is no specific time to get ur matric no and hall allocation after payment. Mine took 3 days

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Elizza(f): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
extrovert6:

Funniest post ever
I laff in Ibibio
Laughing°˚ ˚°º≈inº°˚ ˚°º≈*Akwa-IboMº°˚ ˚°º≈dialectº°˚ ˚°º≈iyammi º°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) nsutor_iko-idom?=)) =))=)) =)) °˚ ˚°º≈iº°˚Mbok˚°º≈*º°˚ ˚°º≈º°˚ekpong ˚Mi°ºoh≈-=))
Loooooool
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by augustinedozie(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
billtommy:

pls why d rumour, why not just keep to ur silence if you dont know?
have you confirmed it's aint rumour? Hope you got admitted anyway?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by extrovert6(m): 12:54am On Jul 07, 2014
#Team Animal science, what's up! Any info?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by ojdotwho(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2014
atlast, got recommended mail from pg sch. Ha, up to a yr no b smal thin. Just got now, is like dreaming even til now. Thank God ooo, alhamdulilah, Olohun seun, Chukwu gozi'a. Join me wit joy plenty

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Mcbussy(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2014
its like 6 working days now after payment of acceptance fee and I haven't heard anything. Please is this normal?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by mayorrlad(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2014
This is to inform all GIS crew that lectures has commenced... You're hereby required to report immediately... As class attendance is a concrete prerequisite to writing exams... Another lecture holds @ 12:00-02:00 IRE O!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by bankyh1905(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2014
Mcbussy: its like 6 working days now after payment of acceptance fee and I haven't heard anything. Please is this normal?
You are not alone. Mine is up to 2 weeks now and still; no admission letter.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by billtommy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
augustinedozie:
have you confirmed it's aint rumour? Hope you got admitted anyway?

Forgotten wat I disagreed with you on self.........yea, got my recommendation....awaiting admission letter. And u?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by billtommy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
hardygoon: ....I think 50 was the cutoff.. so u passed... u need to go to dept... check ur name on her system.. then she will give u summary of what went wrong... mine was "Transcript Issue "...not until I went to PG school and met my Transcript isolated in a file labelled as "No Transcript Label ".... and u won't be recommended if not rectified...... So go down to UI fast!..... I scored 63

Pls who did you meet at the PG school precisely, my notification says "transcript not available", tho av been recommended, the woman I met at the PG school said I should disregard d message, I know I didn't submit transcript label.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by PRETYDAM: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
Patience is wearin out 4 dis kinda waitin teacher educatn pple don gv person oooooo. Haba,e don do now
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by fabulouskay(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
bankyh1905: You are not alone. Mine is up to 2 weeks now and still; no admission letter.
Mine is 24 days now...
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by sollie123(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
Mchugh: Good morning Folks.... Se o wa pa?

Since we cant use the statement of results, what then can we use, since certificates are not all ready?

Sombody pls help.....
Just go to ur school and get an ATTESTATION letter from ur dept or registrar. let d letter b on ur school's or department's letter headed paper nd let it b addressed to d secretary, school of pgs, ui.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Donmarshal11: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
Please what's with Faculty of Edu ? Any Info yet?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Frankiesangel: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
PRETYDAM: Patience is wearin out 4 dis kinda waitin teacher educatn pple don gv person oooooo. Haba,e don do now

Abi O, I don't get it at all.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by FiremanJr(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
fabulouskay: Mine is 24 days now...
After you paid the acceptance fee, did you receive text/mail notification that your card has been loaded with 20200? If you did, proceed to the registration section of the pg school site and upload your scanned documents in pdf. it is after you do that admission letter will be sent to you. if you didn't get the notification then i will advice you to go back to where you paid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (43) (Reply)

Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions / Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.