Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja (17059 Views)

Man In Prison For Slapping Wife’s Friend / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Man Caned For Stealing In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by originaldave: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
mmmustapha: 6 month 4 just slapping? Haba its 2 much
YOU BE REAL MUMUSTAPHA
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by freecocoa(f): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
Very good, next time he'll think twice before raising his filthy hands to slap someone.wink
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by Tropilo(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
Policewoman: What happens when a woman slaps a man?? cool

The slapped man will be the Prosecutor, Judge and Executor of the offending woman.

In which case the woman will receive several slaps, uncountable blows and kicks. For her grevious offence.

On the other hand the man may just decide to away.
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by Xzhibit: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
twelf good larshes, dis one notin lik price control in it:/
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by MrAboki: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Okija Juju stop being silly

Who I be?
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by lumideezle(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
I just hope the d same thing would happen if the Tables were turned around, I mean it was d womaan that slapped the man. Because violence against men is on d increase now and no one seems to be saying anything about it
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by kreamidiva(f): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
I'm not excusing what oga hashimu did o.but it's funny how our courts are quick to convict ppl like hashimu for one or two slaps given out of provocation while the big offenders walk free on our streets.make i call names
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by deebrain(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2013

The woman then gets the beating of her life from the man.
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by dasparrow: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Post

Good! People should learn to settle their differences amicably and not violently. Whatever happened to walking away? Did he have to get physical? Can he get physical with his fellow man?
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by yuzedo: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
kiss kiss kiss kiss

toprealman: I am not in support of slapping women but some of them can bring out the 'Bishop Oyedepo' in you.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by vislabraye(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
He slapped de wrong woman.
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
chassity002: Thank God I don't beat women.

We are not interested in that China poison you are marketing angry
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by Tinkybabe(f): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
This is nice.if this kind of treatment can be meted on every abuser, assaulter etc..wife battery would reduce in Nigeria. Our judiciary system is waking up.
Good
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by Uwakuwak(f): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
National disgrace
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by danny301: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
Inik: The feminists are happy now, what kind of barbaric court sentences a man to 12 strokes of the cane in 2013 angry

That judgement is barbaric indeed, how can you be flogging Adults in the name of court judgement. The 6 months sentence or 20,000 as option is enough punishment for 2 slaps.....
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by simpleij(f): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
daywatcher: who is the woman? How rich is she? who did she bribe to make sure the case got to court? sad state of our judicial system

what do u mean? Do women need to bribe to get justice? Are they lesser humans to be treated anyhow by anyone?
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by PrettySpicey(f): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
That's right!

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by martinifeanyi(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
1million naira question
1million naira question
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by JNdupu: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
Oye ...

Like Fela say, if you put Depo inside, dat one nor be my concern
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by Uceegal: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Op, dis is really funny oo, 24 heavy lashes (trust policemen) for 2 slaps plus 6months jail... Lool
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by Godogwu: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
Just thinking out loud; isn't it funny how women fight for equal rights, equal job pay, equal everything and all of a sudden in violence they want to be treated like "Women". Nonetheless its a good thing the woman got justice. Personally I'll say never hit a woman, well except it's life treating.
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by licensed2k(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
Wasn't there a part in the bible where Jesus told us to be turnin the other cheek if slapped
Jst bcus of two slaps?
6months jail term+12canes?
I love Jesus
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by adahib: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
As much as I detest violence of any sort, but all of you hailing the judgment and calling for blood,where were you when a thread was created about a woman who attacked the husband and then blamed it on PMS? If just for a couple of slaps a man is flogged and jailed/fined,i wonder what punishment would have been meted out if it was the husband who attacked the wife in the other case. Na man good to abuse abi? Una no go talk of gender equality now.bloody hypocrites.
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
licensed2k: Wasn't there a part in the bible where Jesus told us to be turnin the other cheek if slapped
Jst bcus of two slaps?
6months jail term+12canes?
I love Jesus

Oya, come, let me slap you silly
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
Inik: The feminists are happy now, what kind of barbaric court sentences a man to 12 strokes of the cane in 2013 angry
since he has decided yo act like an animal,he would be treated as such,duhhhh:/
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
adahib: As much as I detest violence of any sort, but all of you hailing the judgment and calling for blood,where were you when a thread was created about a woman who attacked the husband and then blamed it on PMS? If just for a couple of slaps a man is flogged and jailed/fined,i wonder what punishment would have been meted out if it was the husband who attacked the wife in the other case. Na man good to abuse abi? Una no go talk of gender equality now.bloody hypocrites.
there is nothing like violence against men.men are rearly assaulted or abused and as per the woman you are refering to who hit her husband and blamed it on pms was adequately punished,so i wonder what your point is
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by brightnelly(f): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2013

She will get six months national treats at ASO ROCK, six months beauty kits from MARY KAY.
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by Decryptor(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
SMH! A well known religious leader slapped a lady without provocation and was left to go scot-free by the nigerian judiciary...
The same Nigerian judiciary sentences a man to jail with strokes of cane for slapping a woman in a fruit market
Moral of the story: Do all you can to be financially successful in Nigeria and you will get away with anything
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
danny301:

That judgement is barbaric indeed, how can you be flogging Adults in the name of court judgement. The 6 months sentence or 20,000 as option is enough punishment for 2 slaps.....
then let adults treat themselves as one
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by DrMuzungu(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
Serves him well. Whether he was right or wrong, violence is not the solution. I guess he will now learn... the hard way.
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by Adeks(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
slimyem: The punishment fits the crime.cheesy Men should learn to keep their hand off women except for romantic purposes.cool
Imagine that!!! I like your post. smiley
Re: Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja by overdrive(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
hashimu was high on hashish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Steals N214,000 Church Tithe In Lagos And He Gets 6 Month Jail Term / Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta / 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.