Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) (60467 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida / Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by mjames: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
What a waste in a country people cannot eat three square meals.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Ishilove: 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
Why will I buy a car worth 324 million when there countless number of people in need of heart, kidney and a varied assortments of transplants??

5 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by slimfit1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
Those foolish spectators are probably looking at the money that should have been spent on them.

And they allowed him to drive away with out asking how he could afford such a car.

3 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by IAMBREEZY: 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
Lol this one na small thing,i've seen different ppl with very expensive cars,my uncle is one of them that guy always buy the update of cars,he loves driving very expensive cars much,well money dey sha
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Koolking(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
samir101ng:

Excuse me, which salary/job in Nigeria will give you the money to buy a $2.1M Bugatti Veyron ?

How about people owning the country's oil wells? Btw, the car does not look cool to me. I will rather cruise in my best ride - than this uncool bugatti

2 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by ddeola: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
Who else but one of the thieves, even Bill Gates can't afford the yeye car. Money miss road

1 Like

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by plainmirror(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2013
Is dat a car or a toy?
Motor----------------1960s
Car--------------------1970s
Van--------------------1980s
Suv--------------------1990s
Crv----------------------2000s
RangeRoversSport/rollsRoyce/buggatti/veyron/porsche/-------------------2010s
?-----------------2020s

2 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
I got one word peeps

Respect

1 Like

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Debbysbf: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
That is madness
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Odunharry(m): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
grin the dude is a nairalander
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by otumfour(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
yuzedo: Chief Yuzedo Sweetus Oyoyo, the Amuneke-uto 1 of Banana Iceland. tenk. cool

shhhwag! cool

let the haters hate

3 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
Foolishness!!! Dash I won't take. It awful,moronic and abuse of monetary value. Monumental waste of resources.

I could use that money to purchase a tokunbo chopper and flew around town to every social gathering and public places to make a statement and appearance.

With my helicopter, I will pick Elizabeth and drop her at ikoyi, pick Jane and drop her at ilupeju, pick idowogbo from surulere and drop her at ajangbadi, and no one complains. But with this thrash, most girls will easily be enticed to camry muscle cos the don't know the worth

2 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by baby124: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
One must be really deluded to be this secure with this kind of car in Nigeria. See the hungry guys around that car. When they kidnap them now, they will be shouting. Well...

1 Like

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by cyril83(m): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
Stale news.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Ishilove: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]Poor man with poverty mentality.i can buy that with my income for just one month.[/size]
See mouth. undecided
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by ifeomabernard(f): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
320 Three Hundred and Twenty Millions Naira shocked shocked
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by omiobo: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
ebamma 3: .chief yuzedo sweetus, the number one gateman of banana iceland, i hope u are not sleeping on duty?
gringrin
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Chinaimporter: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
angel TI:

LIAR!!!

Ishilove:
See mouth. undecided
[size=18pt]
this is me baby. in ma private jet from lagos to abj to pick up smthin n drop smtin.
i dont lie.i can probably employ your whole town and still feel nothing but sorry baby.
i hate poor men. they smelll[/size]

2 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]Poor man with poverty mentality.i can buy that with my income for just one month.oppurtunities exist ib nigeria but poor men with a sickness called poverty of the mind never see them instead they blame us for their woes[/size]

Tah, Mechie onu gi dia..... How much be ur income in a month, e reach 100M? abi u follow get oil well for dis country.

2 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by slimfit1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
The day we start to brake the Windows and headlamps of cars like this is the day companies will begin to spring up trust me.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by omenka(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
A top of the range toy for top notch ballers! cool
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by baby124: 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]
this is me baby. in ma private jet from lagos to abj to pick up smthin n drop smtin.
i dont lie.i can probably employ your whole town and still feel nothing but sorry baby.

People with real money and people that have seen money dont show off like you. You are probably one villager that just came up. Same thing with rappers. When they see money, they misbehave. See you already hiring private jet. in 5yrs you will be begging for loan or hiring yourself out for hit jobs. Money is fluid it comes and goes. Have you seen people of nobility display like you. Imagine if you were prince William. You will probably enslave all of us.

3 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by cyril83(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]
if that robot is actually you then why did you have to cover your gullible face.

My friend park well make i see road, the pic looks like floyd mayweather

4 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by slimfit1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2013
mjames: What a waste in a country people cannot eat three square meals.

Sorry don't blame those people blame yourselves.
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by mkoabiola: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
Looks lik a toy car .

1 Like

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by yuzedo: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
Ishilove: Why will I buy a car worth 324 million when there countless number of people in need of heart, kidney and a varied assortments of transplants??
Because you neeeeeeeed to impress the biitcheezz... wink wink wink
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]
Stop lying. The men in the photos are caucasians.

Thank God for the internet where anyone can claim anything. Smh
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Chinaimporter: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
gboss4sure:

Tah, Mechie onu gi dia..... How much be ur income in a month, e reach 100M? abi u follow get oil well for dis country.

[size=13pt]when you make your first billion,you will understand how easy it is to make such money.
my poor man, pick up you pen and calculate this. if you are worth 50 billion naira and you convert it to
dollars,that is about $300 million, then put the whole money in a fixed deposit account in a swiss bank at the
rate of 10% per annum,you will get $30 million yearly, divide it into 12 months and you get $2.5 million monthly
and about $90 000 in a day. that's how i make my money baby[/size]

2 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by otumfour(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]

undecided

2 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]
LMAO THAT IS FLOYD MAYWEATHER. I HAVE SEEN THAT PICTURE BEFORE. LIAR grin

24 Likes

Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by Chinaimporter: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
Ishilove:
Stop lying. The men in the photos are caucasians.

Thank God for the internet where anyone can claim anything. Smh

[size=18pt]the demon of povery,penury and lack have blinded you. look at the hands boy.thank God for the internet. rifrafs can now insult bosses.[/size]
Re: N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) by mailray: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
@chinaimporter -- when did you become Floyd mayweather

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters / First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics / Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.