Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) (5100 Views)

Zahra Buhari Introduced 'iyanya' To Her Father As Her Fiance [korede Bello?] / Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine / See How Much Mtn Paid Iyanya To Become Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by Flirtyfemi: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
When God has blessed you, no man can contend the blessing!
Iyanya Mbuk is the next big thing now, he's been all over the world and right now he is Manchester for another concert - he took a first class flight to Manchester....and the good thing is, ladies love him!
See more photos of them begging him to marry them...http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/iyanya-takes-first-class-flight-to.html

Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by dgb4(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
Who God don bless, no man can cause #in iyanya's voice.

1st to comment. yay!
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by Yungdamzyl(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
Those dat luk lyk dy re beggin?
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by kehinde1588(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
Does dat luk like gals ar begging? Na normal stuff 4 crazy gals wen dey see celebrity. If u dnt av anytin good 2 post sit down tink about ur life and post somtin beta about it

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by tpia5: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
Is it marriage they're begging for, or something else.
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by icebebe(f): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
Nah wa o! Was hoping 2 see ladies one deir kneels or a video of dem ladies begging him 2 marry dem mtchww
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by bigx(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
That's a train not flight

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by kehinde1588(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
Does dat luk like gals ar begging? Na normal stuff 4 crazy gals wen dey see celebrity. If u dnt av anytin good 2 post sit down tink about ur life and post somtin beta about it .
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by pendusky(m): 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
I believe that man! hes d most Developed man on earth! grin
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by kolamilan(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
do you have any evidence that can back your claim up ?
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by ikekings(m): 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
The babes dey feel the guy chest and abs... How does that look like begging to you @op?
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by tpia5: 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
Maybe they were yelling "marry me"?

After all, there's no audio.
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by studio43(m): 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
If na for Nigeria now, that necklace for don disappear from his neck without him knowing it. Lmmaaooogrin
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by sKeetz(m): 12:46am On Jun 12, 2013
bigx: That's a train not flight

Bros, you don go airport b4 undecided

Okay am sorry, I no say you never go but you no get eyes abi you no sabi read, you no see virgin Atlantic for that chair cover? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by studio43(m): 5:13am On Jun 12, 2013
sKeetz:

Okay am sorry, I no say you never go but you no get eyes abi you no sabi read, you no see virgin Atlantic for that chair cover? undecided undecided

See as u come dey talk as if u soji

Hisses
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by bigx(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2013
sKeetz:

I stay in the UK and I obviously didnt trek down, I use Virgin Trains first class at times to Euston station and I know exactly how it looks.

Don't embarass yourself with what you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by Yungdamzyl(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
tongue
bigx:

I stay in the UK and I obviously didnt trek down, I use Virgin Trains first class at times to Euston station and I know exactly how it looks.

bros abeg no vex,e no knw say u be londona
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by Skywalker5(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
sKeetz:

this just made my day grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by sKeetz(m): 1:52am On Jun 14, 2013
bigx:

Dude..if you've been on a virgin atlantic flight atleast once you should know how the first class cabin looks like #nuff said
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by sKeetz(m): 1:53am On Jun 14, 2013
bigx:

Dude..if you've been on a virgin atlantic flight atleast once you should know how the first class cabin looks like #nuff said undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by bigx(m): 5:59am On Jun 14, 2013
sKeetz:

Dude..if you've been on a virgin atlantic flight atleast once you should know how the first class cabin looks like #nuff said undecided undecided

Ive not used virgin flights, I've been on the train.

That apart, you're probably browsing with a phone that's why you're publicly displaying this.

Borrow a good laptop, download the photo, zoom in.

Let me know if its "virgin atlantic" or "virgin trains" you see there.

Cheers.
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 14, 2013
Flirtyfemi: When God has blessed you, no man can contend the blessing!
Iyanya Mbuk is the next big thing now, he's been all over the world and right now he is Manchester for another concert - he took a first class flight to Manchester....and the good thing is, ladies love him!
See more photos of them begging him to marry them...http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/iyanya-takes-first-class-flight-to.html

Is there anything in your story that you can get right?? angry
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by sKeetz(m): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
bigx:

Ive not used virgin flights, I've been on the train.

That apart, you're probably browsing with a phone that's why you're publicly displaying this.

Borrow a good laptop, download the photo, zoom in.

Let me know if its "virgin atlantic" or "virgin trains" you see there.

Cheers.

You're right, am browsing with a mobile phone cause am on the go but the mobile phone probably costs more than all the second hand desktop you've used yOuR entire life. Maybe when I'm stationary and got time, I'll do as you say.

Cheers to you too!
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by bigx(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2013
sKeetz:

You're right, am browsing with a mobile phone cause am on the go but the mobile phone probably costs more than all the second hand desktop you've used yOuR entire life. Maybe when I'm stationary and got time, I'll do as you say.

Cheers to you too!

Obviously, you're a kid.
I wont bring myself down to your level by telling you what I have and what I dont, so you dont kill yourself.
I'm on the go too and I take an iPad out (like right now) for that along with my cellphones so I still see things properly.

Just borrow the laptop as I said when you're done playing with tyres outside.
The issue here is not my so called second hand computer but you not knowing the difference between trains and atlantic despite your expensive bb porsche.
Re: Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) by sKeetz(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
bigx:

Obviously, you're a kid.
I wont bring myself down to your level by telling you what I have and what I dont, so you dont kill yourself.
I'm on the go too and I take an iPad out (like right now) for that along with my cellphones so I still see things properly.

Just borrow the laptop as I said when you're done playing with tyres outside.
The issue here is not my so called second hand computer but you not knowing the difference between trains and atlantic despite your expensive bb porsche.

Cry me a river baby, cry me a lagoon

You started first with the satire and you are still the first to cry wolf, now tell me....who is the kid? You never wanted to bring yourself down to my level by mentioning what you use yet you still went ahead to say u use an ipad and 'other cellphones'. You are one smaRT azz.

Tell me more.

(1) (Reply)

Omg! What Happened To Beyonce In This Photo / Photos: D'banj Checks Out Beverly Osu's Butt On Stage / This Is Serious I Cant Stop Laughing (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.