Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine (47179 Views)

Zahra Buhari Introduced 'iyanya' To Her Father As Her Fiance [korede Bello?] / After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya / Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by aburo7: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2013
Iyanya was on the Tim Westwood show in the UK a few days back and while free styling with Kukere, he kinda replied his ex-girlfriend's recent emotional interview. Iyanya sang:"Yvonne Nelson, I lost your medicine. She called that she's coming over and I ride her like a jangolova. All I want is your waist, no emotions, no tears, no letters, no love, no nothing. All I want is your waist, she ain't even know it. She brought emotions.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/06/i-ride-her-like-jangolova-iyanya.html?m=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtdf5Jy9_xc

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by pweetiedee(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2013
iyanya is an immature bastard!!!

117 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Olucheye(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2013

15 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2013
Is he singing, rapping or what?
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by brewdave(m): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
Iyanya na sure Boy

11 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by bethyoge(f): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
That's why all the celebrities shud be careful cos some guy ar mentally imbalance. Dy nid to suck dr mama breast again fr der brain to develop. Imagine him. Well I blame nelson who carry her hrt put for d relationship

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by missade(f): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
Shame, that's just too immature angry

5 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by solomon111(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
Inyanya fall my hand wella.
Smh.

7 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by dBard: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
Well,she wanted a muscle bound, six pack bad guy..she got a muscle bound six pack ass hole.
poor girl.. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
The freestyle is wack as fück....and that's just really childish. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by ochallo: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
bethyoge: That's why all the celebrities shud be careful cos some guy ar mentally imbalance. Dy nid to suck dr mama breast again fr der brain to develop. Imagine him. Well I blame nelson who carry her hrt put for d relationship
iyanya can never mature, he came from an imbalanced home, his immediate family are all dead, he is like a child in the wild, he can't love or attach to anyone, he eats and runs away.

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by abduldope(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
who cares Abi hw e tk affect price of truckfit HoOdy 4 boutique grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Jerryjat(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
pweetiedee: iyanya is an immature bastard!!!

yeah... dat a lady speaking...

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by nekaa(f): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
He shouldnt av....
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by 50calibre(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
Tim Westwood behaves like a crack head.

After having guys like Jay Z on his show, he hits a new low by scrapping from the bottom of the pit for guys like iyanya.

The name alone is repellant

12 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by y2kaustin(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
.....na long throat dey kill una...shaaraaaaaaap there!!

18 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by 3RNEST(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
Iyanyan your yanch...when u dey eat the thing u no talk all this rubbish..thunder fire your yanch iyanch yanch... grin

8 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by cashbaby41(f): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
I thought his sensible but I found out now dat is a dull baby..chai
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
As in, Iyanya did this freestyle. Absolutely not a mature behaviour.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by y2kaustin(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
bethyoge: That's why all the celebrities shud be careful cos some guy ar mentally imbalance. Dy nid to suck dr mama breast again fr der brain to develop. Imagine him. Well I blame nelson who carry her hrt put for d relationship
....Only heart heart?how about her nyansh wey she also put? cool cool

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by iphedahyor(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
tnk G dat u knw
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Plutarch: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
He should not have replied her. His reply makes him look less of a man to me sad

11 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by 2legit2qwt: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
Iyanya's brain is just as undergrown as his height tongue

12 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by firstolalekan(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
f
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nomski0(f): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
Their breakup was sad. They made a wonderful celebrity couple.....complemented each other. Maybe he was not ready to settle into a serious relationship, and she was probably too needy. #poorChic
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by 2legit2qwt: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
LesbianBoy: Weavon nelson sef is just a w.hore!
And that makes iyanya what?
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by CrimzP(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
There was no need for him to have said all that. We've already heard all he wanted was her waist, so why elaborating it again. But the f**king truth is that some stup1d girls would still be dancing to the song while he was singing it.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by 3RNEST(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nomski0: Their breakup was sad. They made a wonderful celebrity couple.....complemented each other. Maybe he was not ready to settle into a serious relationship, and she was probably too needy. #poorChic
So is that an xcuse>? angry

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by mystikal(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
50calibre: Tim Westwood behaves like a crack head.

After having guys like Jay Z on his show, he hits a new low by scrapping from the bottom of the pit for guys like iyanya.

The name alone is repellant

I tire o. Thought it was another Westwood.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by orelove4liff: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
go and teach him hw to be mature u dis cheap tin.dont learn ur lesson

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

D'banj Signs A Deal With Dugout In London (Photos) / Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili / Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.