Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

65 Years After, Ajimobi Is Dualising Iseyin/oyo Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 65 Years After, Ajimobi Is Dualising Iseyin/oyo Road (4489 Views)

Iseyin(oyo) Unit Result Is Here / Iseyin(oyo) Unit Result Is Here / Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65 Years After, Ajimobi Is Dualising Iseyin/oyo Road by dayokanu(m): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
Pvt. Parts:
do you guys get paid by the letter or word or number of posts or pictures uploaded or is it based on number of likes you get or are you just salaried with internet expenses covered?

We get paid per project completed.

maybe we should ask how do you get paid? Is it by the amount of senseless statement you spew per hour?

Or by the hate/jealousy co-efficient how high it is.

3 Likes

Re: 65 Years After, Ajimobi Is Dualising Iseyin/oyo Road by Gbawe: 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Wasnt hard for you to do that mock up because it is cultural to your DNA.

Everybody should celebrate progress! Its only bias that would make someone see something that's good and call it bad which you and many of your ilk were doing until the State of Emergency declaration where your master jagaban presented a misfitting essay.

I made a long trip yesterday criss crossing a section of Nigeria and I concluded that progress is finally coming to Nigeria both in PDP and non PDP states. The federal high ways are impressively improved and both PDP and ACN states are beginning to pick up. The reason is that elections now count and if you fail to perform you'll be out. Its good for the country. And its speaks volumes that its all happening under the watch of a man who many have chosen to label clueless.

Did I address you? Guilty conscience? I think you know your own bigoted antics on threads like this in the past and that is why guilt led you to respond. Take a hike buddy. Not interested in what you have to say because deceit and two-faced shamelessness runs in your familial DNA.
Re: 65 Years After, Ajimobi Is Dualising Iseyin/oyo Road by jibsai(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
Pvt. Parts:

whats my business with ur amala politics?

just stop shovelling dung on this site.

its bad taste and reeks of cheap propaganda on your master's side.

ode

Lol! Ur pervert 4 real ooo! So nuin concern u, I bet u don't even know where we r calling oke-ogun! So why r u so hypertensive about d whole ish! U better free dz space b4 u Chock on shytt ur dumpin here! Fowl*
Re: 65 Years After, Ajimobi Is Dualising Iseyin/oyo Road by jibsai(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
Pvt. Parts:

what concerns me with oyo? don't u even get what i am posting on here? I dont want ut cheap politician touts spamming this site with crappy propaganda. Today it is Oyo tomorrow it can be Bauchi or Imo.

Um! Is nairaland ur la familiA inheritance? If there are works worthy of mentions from wherever ur from post it, if its kano or sokoto too, let have it and all get informed...ur bad belle is glaring mehn...chicken head*
Re: 65 Years After, Ajimobi Is Dualising Iseyin/oyo Road by PvtParts1: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
This thread is going no where.
Re: 65 Years After, Ajimobi Is Dualising Iseyin/oyo Road by jibsai(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
`I was once a governor of this state; you have changed the Governor‘s Office completely; you have changed the state, particularly Ibadan city. You have done a lot of work to improve on what we did when we were here; you have constructed many roads and bridges; you have done well and we are very proud of you,’’ -Gen. Adeyinka Adebayo (Rtd.).

Former Governor of the defunct Western Region, Gen. Adeyinka Adebayo (Rtd.) has commended Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State for the unprecedented transformation he has brought to the state within a period of two years.

He gave the commendation when he led members of the Governing Council of the University of Ibadan to the Governor’s Office on a courtesy call.

The former governor, who is also the Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of the Governing Council of the university, said that Governor Ajimobi had greatly improved on the socio-economic and infrastructural development of the state.

``I was once a governor of this state; you have changed the Governor‘s Office completely; you have changed the state, particularly Ibadan city. You have done a lot of work to improve on what we did when we were here; you have constructed many roads and bridges; you have done well and we are very proud of you,’’ the retired general remarked.

While also lauding the achievements of the governor in the area of education, he particularly acknowledged the support which the nation’s premier university had received from the Ajimobi administration.

The former military governor called for the continued support of the state government to enable the institution produce more well-grounded products at both the undergraduate and post-graduate levels.

In his response, Governor Ajimobi assured of his administration’s readiness to support the university to maintain its leadership position in the country.

The governor, while commending the leadership quality of Gen. Adebayo, said he (Adebayo) had contributed immensely to the socio-economic development of the states in the South-West geo-political zone.

http:///AocVXn3Wg6

Re: 65 Years After, Ajimobi Is Dualising Iseyin/oyo Road by Olaone1: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
grin cheesy
Re: 65 Years After, Ajimobi Is Dualising Iseyin/oyo Road by juman(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
emiye: The good work continues ........

Re: 65 Years After, Ajimobi Is Dualising Iseyin/oyo Road by Akanbiedu(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
dayokanu: Aji sebi Oyo laari

Oyo ki se bi Baba enikan

https://www.nairaland.com/1320229/ajumomo-learning-tablet-launched-oyo

Oyo ti n se be baba elomiran ooo.
Re: 65 Years After, Ajimobi Is Dualising Iseyin/oyo Road by Olaone1: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
Gbawe:

My friend take your time ooh !!!! Is it roads the starving people will eat? Some citizens have not eaten for 4 day and Ajimobi is building roads !!! Nonsense.

grin grin
Re: 65 Years After, Ajimobi Is Dualising Iseyin/oyo Road by Olaone1: 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
Akanbi_edu:

https://www.nairaland.com/1320229/ajumomo-learning-tablet-launched-oyo

Oyo ti n se be baba elomiran ooo.
Never!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Campaign Poster Of Mr Ibu 4president Flood d Street / Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries / Proof That Buhari Didn't Buy Any Rifle For The Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.