Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Strongly Connected Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strongly Connected Nairalanders (816 Views)

Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected / This Drink Would Take Away Your Sorrows..viewer Discretion Is Strongly Adviced / Man Stabs Cheating Wife On The Eyes - PHOTO ( Viewers Discretion Is STRONGLY Adv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strongly Connected Nairalanders by lysaa(f): 10:48am On May 06, 2008
I have come to a conclusion that there are some Nlanders who are strongly connected. Based on my observation though, any thread, no matter where as long as its on NL, that their names are mentioned, they appear there without wasting time.Seriously, they could be on sports and some mentions their name in religion section, next u get a reply from them right there in religion. I don't know what they do to get there or how they do it, it just works for them. Its amazing. Can u guys pls tell me the secret?
Re: Strongly Connected Nairalanders by dominique(f): 1:04pm On May 06, 2008
even me i wonder myself undecided. the best way to find someone is to go to who's online on board index and you'll see what online members are doing that moment.
Re: Strongly Connected Nairalanders by lysaa(f): 8:21pm On May 06, 2008
Maybe that's the magic. but someone like iice & co should come and explain o.
Re: Strongly Connected Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:32am On May 07, 2008
. . . . another way is to always check the Recent Posts by clicking on the 10 Recent Posts link up there!
Re: Strongly Connected Nairalanders by lysaa(f): 12:00pm On May 07, 2008
k, i'm learning.
Re: Strongly Connected Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 08, 2008
have u ever thought if those have some sort of job? they could be jobless u know.
Re: Strongly Connected Nairalanders by lysaa(f): 9:35pm On May 08, 2008
that also could be true undecided
Re: Strongly Connected Nairalanders by tpia: 4:27am On May 09, 2008
lysaa:

I have come to a conclusion that there are some Nlanders who are strongly connected. Based on my observation though, any thread, no matter where as long as its on Nairaland, that their names are mentioned, they appear there without wasting time.Seriously, they could be on sports and some mentions their name in religion section, next u get a reply from them right there in religion. I don't know what they do to get there or how they do it, it just works for them. Its amazing. Can u guys please tell me the secret?

lmao.

Saw the thread title and thought it was a name dropping thread. As in "people knowing people".

lol.
Re: Strongly Connected Nairalanders by lysaa(f): 9:43pm On May 09, 2008
it doesn't matter, just drop the name of who ever u feel is strongly connected lets follow it up to confirm. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Hardest Age For You? / Do You Tell Lies? / Hiiiii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.