Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Hardest Age For You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hardest Age For You? (816 Views)

24-25 Is Not A Nice Age For A Man / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / Again, What Is The Ideal Retirement Age For Professors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardest Age For You? by fellybabe(f): 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2009
Hi everyone,
I know this is guna sound silly. Especially when i know its part of life. i'll be turning 30!. I'm having such a hard time with that. not sure why. Anyone one else have a hard time at the age? crazy how time flies.
So I guess to part question here, again, anyone have trouble facing turining 20,30s,40s and 50s? . 2nd if not then what age was the hardest so far for you to except?
Re: Hardest Age For You? by Sissy3(f): 12:10am On Mar 04, 2009
well as women i dnt really think we r overly excited to turn any age, it is sometimes scary cox we want to always appear young but it is inevitable sadly. anyways i can really understand ur fears though i'm still decades n many many yrs away 4rom it,  turning the big 0 doesn't always sink in very well at least at the beginning. my aunt had the same fear. however, as for me am really scared of hitting the age of menopause like around 40 0r 50. hot flashes n co is just a nightmare to even think about.
Re: Hardest Age For You? by spoilt(f): 12:13am On Mar 04, 2009
I dont know about anyone else but i actually looked forward to 'growing up'. better earning power and independence.Doesnt hurt that I also look better now that i did when i was in my teens and early twenties.

Age is nothing but a number. The truth is most people cant rightly guess your age unless you tell them.
Re: Hardest Age For You? by fellybabe(f): 1:05am On Mar 05, 2009
spoilt:

Age is nothing but a number. The truth is most people cant rightly guess your age unless you tell them.

u are right

(1) (Reply)

Do You Tell Lies? / Hiiiii / How To Roll A Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.