Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o (43554 Views)

13 Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos / Do African People Even Care About Tradition, Culture, Language And Heritage Stil / Red-head African People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 6:18am On Jun 12, 2013
only you could make this thread
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 6:24am On Jun 12, 2013
Afrocentrism must die.

So sad even after claiming all your negroid brethren you have yet to amount to half of what Somalis/Ethiopians have achieved, in terms of beauty, culture history

this is what you call beauty

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 6:30am On Jun 12, 2013
somali

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2013
^Reported for derailment.

And also this is not a beauty thread.
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 7:16am On Jun 12, 2013
KidStranglehold: ^Reported for derailment.

how did i derail, i was showing you their eyes. their eyes are black
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 7:16am On Jun 12, 2013
KidStranglehold: ^Reported for derailment.

^ reported you for making false reports
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 12, 2013
somalia9:

how did i derail, i was showing you their eyes. their eyes are black

1. You're derailing this thread.
2. You randomly brought up Afro centrism when this thread has NOTHING to do with that.
3. You randomly brought up beauty as a troll bait to bait people in engaging in your little beauty wars. You do this ALL THE TIME with many threads and its not gonna happen with this one.

This is a warning troll my thread and trust me I'll troll you and your threads back but WORSE. Don't believe? Try me...

1 Like

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2013
KidStranglehold:

1. You're derailing this thread.
2. You randomly brought up Afro centrism when this thread has NOTHING to do with that.
3. You randomly brought up beauty as a troll bait to bait people in engaging in your little beauty wars. You do this ALL THE TIME with many threads and its not gonna happen with this one.

This is a warning troll my thread and trust me I'll troll you and your threads back but WORSE. Don't believe? Try me...

go search why they have blue eyes, and get back to me. its called photoshop son.
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2013
cool
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2013
somalia9:

go search why they have blue eyes, and get back to me. its called photoshop son.

Son did you not get my warning?
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Son did you not get my warning?

WHAT WARNING, I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE PART IN THIS THREAD, YOU CAN JUST KICK ME OUT FOR HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINON
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 12, 2013
somalia9:

WHAT WARNING, I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE PART IN THIS THREAD, YOU CAN JUST KICK ME OUT FOR HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINON

Im just saying no trolling. smiley

Or else. angry
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 7:32am On Jun 12, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Im just saying no trolling. smiley

Or else. angry

ME TROLL? NEVER

NO GO POSTS PICTURES OF BLACKS WITH BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Bazil(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2013
Dude why do u wanna turn this into something else, this was actually a good thread until you showed up. Don't troll this one the world does not revolve around somali and I don't see blue eyes on the pictures you posted alors degage!!!
somalia9: Afrocentrism must die.

So sad even after claiming all your negroid brethren you have yet to amount to half of what Somalis/Ethiopians have achieved, in terms of beauty, culture history

this is what you call beauty
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2013
Bazil: Dude why do u wanna turn this into something else, this was actually a good thread until you showed up. Don't troll this one the world does not revolve around somali and I don't see blue eyes on the pictures you posted alors degage!!!

horners with blue and hazel eyes

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2013
somali

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by onila(f): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
ewwww angry

1 Like

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
onila: ewwww angry

the inferiority complex is amazing here

i guess they are proud they can find 5 people out of 800 million negroids who have blue eyes lol
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by spoofproof: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
somalia9:

the inferiority complex is amazing here

i guess they are proud they can find 5 people out of 800 million negroids who have blue eyes lol

Hey! undecided is this boy Somali?
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
spoofproof:

Hey! undecided is this boy Somali?

yes. I am somali.
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by spoofproof: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2013
somalia9:

yes. I am somali.

Not You, I mean him down there >>>

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
spoofproof:

Not You, I mean him down there >>>

His not somali.

you can easily tell by his mouth, nose, features, hair etc.

these are somali

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by spoofproof: 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
somalia9:

His not somali.

he looks it, don't think so?
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2013
spoofproof:

he looks it, don't think so?

HELLL NOOOO...LMAO

he doesnt even look like a horner
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by spoofproof: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
somalia9:

His not somali.

you can easily tell by his mouth, nose, features, hair etc.

these are somali

you are right, that thing is too ugly to pass for a somali grin grin grin
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
spoofproof:

you are right, that thing is too ugly to pass for a somali grin grin grin

why did you ask me if he looked somali? how random?

am offended that you even asked me if he looked somali

somalis have more narrow sharper features

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Adamskuty(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
somalia9:

HELLL NOOOO...LMAO

he doesnt even look like a horner
is this thing a somali as well?

His alternative account with his pix
https://www.nairaland.com/spoofpro0f
he got no pix in this one https://www.nairaland.com/spoofproof
grin

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
Adamskuty: is this thing a somali as well?

His alternative account with his pix
https://www.nairaland.com/spoofpro0f
he got no pix in this one https://www.nairaland.com/spoofproof
grin

He looks like a typical negroid.

Man you guys look very ugly.
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Adamskuty(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
somalia9:

He looks like a typical negroid.

Man you guys look very ugly.
man! Not us but him grin ,he looks like a deranged negriod,it seems his mama got impregnated by a monkey grin

www.nairaland.com/spoofpro0f

www.nairaland.com/spoofproof

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Adamskuty(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Are these two guys somali as well?

Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by somalia9: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
No, your obsession with somalis has to end
Re: African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o by Adamskuty(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
somalia9: No, your obsession with somalis has to end
lool! No obsession there,i'm just asking a question,like ofr example,i can ask are these people indians,chinese,japanese e.t.c

one more question,is this girl a somali?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 / 5-Year-Old Adebayo Olamilekan 'Adigun Olowe' Bags Chieftaincy Title In Lagos / Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.