Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno (29991 Views)

Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day / Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by tbaba1234: 3:24am On Jun 12, 2013
solomon111: Then so be it.
If the abolition of quota system would mean GEJ won't get to power,though painful, it remains an acceptable loss.
I hope quota system would be completely abolished in every sphere of Nigeria's economy and not just in the political system,only then will we move forward.
The likes of hausa-fulani illiterates will be kicked out of critical sectors of the economy if meritocracy is restored.

Why can't you make a comment without maligning a tribe?

I agreed with you until you decided that you must bring your hatred in with your last statement.
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Burger01(m): 5:34am On Jun 12, 2013
Shame to Buhari, shame to Tinubu, shame to APC, CPC, PPN, VGH..in fact shame to anything anti-SOE and supporters of these Boko haram bigots. They are the real enemies of Nigeria.

Kudos JTF, Long live my President Jonathan..

It's either there is peace in my mother land (abi na father land?) or we brake up this entity called Nigeria.. Enough is damn enough..

sad

1 Like

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Omen100(m): 5:49am On Jun 12, 2013
thelastPope:

Was it not the "fast" decision by Yaradua to kill their leader that triggered the whole bloodletting? You dont know what you are talking about. Yaradua pursued the ND militants for over one year and failed woefully before he decided to embrace the amnesty proposal. It was Yaradua's failure that eventually led to the death of thousands of people.

Fool, so you know this as the immediate & the high level of unemployed youths as the remote causes the boko haram predicament & still, you refused to say it the way it is because of ethnocentrism. You know the genesis of these the boko haram crisis & you still go about talking like someone who is suffering from linguistic kwashiokor huh?

Your hate for the person's names you keep mentioning is only going to put food for table within this period after of which you are going to die of starvation & note, Ethnocentrism which I believed is what you are suffering from coupled with your linguistic kwashiokor plague, is only going to leave you as a permanent psychopath.
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by RuuDie(m): 6:53am On Jun 12, 2013
ShyM-X:

It's not about winning or losing - it's about if ideological and guerrilla warfare can be crushed by using conventional means. It has never happened before; and I doubt if this is going to be different. That's the honest truth.

Time will tell - and I shall remind you.

Yes it is true that ideological and guerrilla warfare cannot be crushed easily - they will always spring up again to fight back...
Govts around the world will still be fighting 'disgruntled' extremists till thy kingdom come, but they will never succumb to 'em. Bottomline is, the 'terrorists' will always be the ones on the backfoot, the ones running and hiding and hoping to live to fight another day.

No matter how big, strong and influential a 'terror' organization is, it can never bring a nation and her people down to its knees...never!
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by akinolaaaa(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2013
thelastPope: After watching this video, i feel like giving Buhari and Tinubu a hot slap each! These guys should be in jail, if not for this democracy thing. They are very BIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG FOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLSSS!

U no watch the video and u dey reach conclusion....dnt think yourphone opens youtube..guy!watch it before U comment
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by farem: 7:31am On Jun 12, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Even when Buhari and Tinubu were not mentioned in the video?
[color=#990000]
Nothing good can be seen with the eyes controlled by a demented mind. It's the condition of mind that a HALF-FULL glass of water be described by someone else as HALF-EMPTY.
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Reyspin(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2013
í never knw Nigerians can b this Gullible...
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by deleteme: 7:41am On Jun 12, 2013
Atleast GEJ has tried his best with regards to Boko Haram. God is gradually vindicating this innocent man called GEJ despite all the persecution from ; Northerners, ACN, APC, Buhari, IBB, OBJ, TIFNUBU,southwest, CPC; No human would have survived all these opposition if God is not with him. Go on GEJ only time will tell.
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Soso990240(m): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2013
abagoro:

How does the video concern Buhari and Tinubu. The villagers claim the Boko Haram guys are not Nigerians. I believe they were talking about the real Jihadist Boko Haram but I believe the political ones are Nigerians.
non nigerians and buhari is saying they should be given armnesty? Wtf does he mean by that?
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by hotwax: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2013
We should becareful of this ACN. Its becoming a religion party
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Melancholy(m): 8:04am On Jun 12, 2013
Tinubu and buhari are playing politics with every GEJ's policies.if they don't castigates, so what the essence of having them as opposition nau?anyways,kudos to the JTF!
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by bknight: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2013
Since d military took over, there hasn't been any case of boko haram bombings +1

Goodluck NAF
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Akpan107(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2013
Nkemtreasure: Proud of our military. Keep it up. The channels reporter said that d village people were very happy with the army guys and even applauded them when they walked in on sunrise daily today. Who wants to try the most powerful military in Africa. ......
Nobody, is only the Boko Haram Terrorist would like to try our Military...
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Vetsurgeon: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2013
thelastPope:

Was it not the "fast" decision by Yaradua to kill their leader that triggered the whole bloodletting? You dont know what you are talking about. Yaradua pursued the ND militants for over one year and failed woefully before he decided to embrace the amnesty proposal. It was Yaradua's failure that eventually led to the death of thousands of people.
you be fool o.. Why are u talking as if yr office is in your room that u totaly dnt knw wats bin going on?
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Akpan107(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2013
thelastPope:

You sure missed the point. According to Buhari and Tinubu, the SOE is a failure GEJ is killing innocent Nigerians. Buhari said GEJ should not use force to push them out. Tinubu says they are innocent. But the video says it all. I just read another thread where some ACN supporter posted that the people of those states are angry with GEJ. It is sad that when we should all join hands to flush this people out, Buhari, Tinubu and their supporters are telling us to leave them alone. They have now become Boka Haram supporters and are helping Boko Haram spread false propaganda to discredit the war. Thank God for a credible news house like Channels TV. If you follow Sahara Reporters, you will be shocked when you watch this video because according to sahara reporters and all their reporting, FG is just killing innocent Nigerians and terrorising the people of Borno state.
Word!!!
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Akpan107(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2013
olawalemanog:

For God's sake what type of morons are our universities turning out? We turn out grsduates that cannot connect history. For God's sake who first killed the BH leader in cold blood? All you fools kept quiet and never bothered to do as little as discuss it simply because you think it is the problem of the North. The same thing happened in Plateau state when our womderful press covered only one side of the story and never cared abt what happened to the other side whose people were also being murdered in cold blood until the whole thing went haywire. You may like what is happening, you may like the temporary peace that will come out of this exercise; you may not care what happens to the Hausa-fulanis (afterall they are muslims) but i bet you, this injustice may signal an end to the rxistence of this country. Meanehile, there is supposed to be a plan for amnesty for which a committee has been constituted; what is bothering us is how this committee is going to function in the face of all these bombardments by the military. We should not forget that just recently, the military shut down a section of Platrau state looking for armed Fulani herdsmen: has there been any change? Let us learn from what transpired bw the Beroms and the Fulanis, who, after fighting for so long with each side suffering severe casualties, finally agreed to dialogue and give peace a chance. The area is relatively calm today. We must pursue amnesty for these guys, not only to who they are and why they have taken up arms agaist the state, but also to use it as an opportunity to apologise for our wrong. However, those who suffered losses as a result of this avoidable insurgency must be properly and adequately compensated. This is the only way we can learn from the ills of the past which will serve as catalyst for dealing with similar cases of injustice like the Odi and Zaki Biam massacres. Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Are you a Boko Haramist? Where were you when the Boko Haram Leader said thay dont need Amnesty, instaed, they are the ones to give the Nigerian government Amnesty. Come o! You even said ''we should apologise to the Terrorist' pls who are you?
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2013
Good one GEJ, one thing for sure, you have my vote come 2015.
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2013
free2ryhme: [size=32pt]it is only those without TV that would be alarmed by this TV news.. NA big old gist .. And it is only nonsense like dis make front page when genuine post rot away in the thread. Guys if NEPA no give una light use generator, if you no get generator, go meet jonathan .. I hear say Jonathan don constitute on kangroo panel Nonsense angry[/size]

Seun, isn't this fellow to be banned for the font used? Are we now allowed to mess up this glorious site with this type of nonsense? I'm just asking.
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by chris365(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2013
This is the more reason why that aljazeera biatsh should be deported and her work permit canceled for that nonsense report that was meant to undermine our governments efforts to rescue it's citizens.

And the craziest part is that many Nigerians believed the trash and recommended her for an award. Damn, are Nigerians that ignorant and gullible?

Carry on JTF abeg.
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by eldoc2003(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2013
olawalemanog:

For God's sake what type of morons are our universities turning out? We turn out grsduates that cannot connect history. For God's sake who first killed the BH leader in cold blood? All you fools kept quiet and never bothered to do as little as discuss it simply because you think it is the problem of the North. The same thing happened in Plateau state when our womderful press covered only one side of the story and never cared abt what happened to the other side whose people were also being murdered in cold blood until the whole thing went haywire. You may like what is happening, you may like the temporary peace that will come out of this exercise; you may not care what happens to the Hausa-fulanis (afterall they are muslims) but i bet you, this injustice may signal an end to the rxistence of this country. Meanehile, there is supposed to be a plan for amnesty for which a committee has been constituted; what is bothering us is how this committee is going to function in the face of all these bombardments by the military. We should not forget that just recently, the military shut down a section of Platrau state looking for armed Fulani herdsmen: has there been any change? Let us learn from what transpired bw the Beroms and the Fulanis, who, after fighting for so long with each side suffering severe casualties, finally agreed to dialogue and give peace a chance. The area is relatively calm today. We must pursue amnesty for these guys, not only to who they are and why they have taken up arms agaist the state, but also to use it as an opportunity to apologise for our wrong. However, those who suffered losses as a result of this avoidable insurgency must be properly and adequately compensated. This is the only way we can learn from the ills of the past which will serve as catalyst for dealing with similar cases of injustice like the Odi and Zaki Biam massacres. Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Am amazed @ how some of folks reason,mayb via ur anus. Boko haram leader was killed, so what. What of the thousands of innocent people he killed. Though am not in support of how the killed him. Brother your argument is base less, these guys are a menace to our society, the earlier we support JTF, the better for us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by chris365(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2013
Reyspin: í never knw Nigerians can b this Gullible...

My friend you are the gullible slowpoke here.
So you'll rather believe the aljazeera report that came up with fake video and fake witness that said 3000 women and children were killed but no proof and he can't even mention where it happened, to this one that even shows how the villagers narated their ordeal in the hands of boko and praised the military for coming in. 'with solid proof o'

wake up mr man. Foreign media only look for sensational news about africa ''expecially in conflicts'' and fabricate fake reports to get wider audience.

So my friend, look at your self in the mirror before you start to criticize others

1 Like

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by rasputinn(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2013
Well done gallant officers and men
Kudos GEJ
Shame on Buhari and his new convenient friends in ACN such as Tinubu and his errand boys like Lie MohaMAD

1 Like

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by DrSadikMagaji(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.May Tinubu,Buhari,Arewa,NEF & d whole of Arabic People's Congress(APC) neva c peace n always b pieces in their lyfz.IJN.AMEN.
may ur smelly mother neva see peace thru out her life and may calamity and misery be on her favourite side Amin ya rabbal alamin.
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Mbechun007: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2013
Nice one JEG!
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by dirifred(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2013
thelastPope: Intriguing Stuff!!!

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLCvBETuQLw

What the enemies of Nigeria will never want you to watch!
I expect ACN, CPC aand APC to come up with something to discredit the video, they are too despirate to know that the sound very foolish most time.
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by bjdon: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2013
Burger01: Shame to Buhari, shame to Tinubu, shame to APC, CPC, PPN, VGH..in fact shame to anything anti-SOE and supporters of these Boko haram bigots. They are the real enemies of Nigeria.

Kudos JTF, Long live my President Jonathan..

It's either there is peace in my mother land (abi na father land?) or we brake up this entity called Nigeria.. Enough is damn enough..

sad

Well said. In the developed world politicians come together when the nation is at war. The fact that Buhari and Tinubu can be critical of the SOE, when even Shiek Gumi is in favour of it, really says it all. APC is dead on arrival in the south and middle belt. Lets see how Buhari and Tinubu make it to Aso rock in 2015 now that we've all see their true colours
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by EveryLadY(f): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2013
tbaba1234:

Why can't you make a comment without maligning a tribe?

I agreed with you until you decided that you must bring your hatred in with your last statement.

so dragging Awo and Zik into this is not tribal malignant abi?its tribal only when ur people is negatively touched.
please let us be rational enough in our reasoning.
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Chimerase(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2013
Melancholy: Tinubu and buhari are playing politics with every GEJ's policies.if they don't castigates, so what the essence of having them as opposition nau?anyways,kudos to the JTF!
wits wrong wit dis one, u mean playin politics wit innocent citizen dt lost der lifes eh...somtims I wonder hw we nigerian tink, had it been u lost ur loved one durin de islamic killin spree would u hv said dis TRASH u re sayin nw
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by mike404(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2013
tbaba1234:

What bigotry?? The only bigotry came from your likes.

And i stand by whatever i said..

coming from a tested and trusted boko haram apologist
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by hardbody: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2013
olawalemanog:

Now confess. Who is paying for this write up, Buhari, Tinubu or who?. I am aware you know, as well as i do know too, that you made sense only to yourself and you do not even believe in the sense you made to your self. Like the rest of us professionals, you wrote to be paid, i hope the price is worth you selling your conscience because sadly, you have a conscience that can be bought. M.O.R.O.NIC Ediet.
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by BLACKPANTHER(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2013
thelastPope:

You sure missed the point. According to Buhari and Tinubu, the SOE is a failure GEJ is killing innocent Nigerians. Buhari said GEJ should not use force to push them out. Tinubu says they are innocent. But the video says it all. I just read another thread where some ACN supporter posted that the people of those states are angry with GEJ. It is sad that when we should all join hands to flush this people out, Buhari, Tinubu and their supporters are telling us to leave them alone. They have now become Boka Haram supporters and are helping Boko Haram spread false propaganda to discredit the war. Thank God for a credible news house like Channels TV. If you follow Sahara Reporters, you will be shocked when you watch this video because according to sahara reporters and all their reporting, FG is just killing innocent Nigerians and terrorising the people of Borno state.

Blah blah blah.......OP...Next undecided
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by nnanyereugo(m): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2013
[quote author=tbaba1234]

Mr man, I have nothing to hide from..

If the military has committed crimes against civilians and people hide under the veil of patriotism instead of trying to get to the bottom of the issue, who really has to be ashamed.

I supported the SOE but it has to be done professionally to avoid mass civilian casualities.

Professionally ko, PHD ni, shameless idiot. U stil get mouth 2 talk. Ewu- Hausa!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi / APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results / One Civil Servant Collects 20 Salaries - Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.