Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) (2163 Views)

Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona / Navas Has Joined Manchester City For £21.3million / Arsenal Completes Signing Of Thierry Henry On Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2013

Navas believes the Premier League is the perfect setting after midfielder completes £15m Man City switch

Manchester City have confirmed the signing of Spain winger Jesus Navas from Sevilla. It is understood the 27-year-old World Cup-winner has signed a four-year contract after City agreed to pay the Spanish club an initial £14.9million.
The deal had been expected since Sevilla announced they had sanctioned Navas' sale to the Barclays Premier League outfit last week.

The transfer has now been completed after Navas successfully underwent a medical in New York, where he is currently with the Spain squad for a friendly against the Republic of Ireland.
He is then involved at the Confederations Cup in Brazil with Spain and will link up with his new City team-mates after a short holiday.
Navas told the club's website, mcfc.co.uk: "Manchester City is an exciting project and this is the right moment for me to take this step. I'm very happy with the opportunity and the decision.
'The Premier League is a competition where the football is very fast and will suit the way I play. I'm really looking forward to it.
'I'm going to a great club in England and I want to continue developing my game there.
'The club has put a lot of faith in me and I want to repay them out on the pitch.'
Navas' arrival takes City's summer signing to close to £45million following the capture of Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho from Shakhtar Donetsk last week.
News of his signing is likely to be followed by confirmation that Manuel Pellegrini is to take over as manager.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2339731/Jesus-Navas-completes-15m-switch-Man-City-Sevilla.html
Re: Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Navas believes the Premier League is the perfect setting after midfielder completes £15m Man City switch

Manchester City have confirmed the signing of Spain winger Jesus Navas from Sevilla. It is understood the 27-year-old World Cup-winner has signed a four-year contract after City agreed to pay the Spanish club an initial £14.9million.
The deal had been expected since Sevilla announced they had sanctioned Navas' sale to the Barclays Premier League outfit last week.

The transfer has now been completed after Navas successfully underwent a medical in New York, where he is currently with the Spain squad for a friendly against the Republic of Ireland.
He is then involved at the Confederations Cup in Brazil with Spain and will link up with his new City team-mates after a short holiday.
Navas told the club's website, mcfc.co.uk: "Manchester City is an exciting project and this is the right moment for me to take this step. I'm very happy with the opportunity and the decision.
'The Premier League is a competition where the football is very fast and will suit the way I play. I'm really looking forward to it.
'I'm going to a great club in England and I want to continue developing my game there.
'The club has put a lot of faith in me and I want to repay them out on the pitch.'
Navas' arrival takes City's summer signing to close to £45million following the capture of Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho from Shakhtar Donetsk last week.
News of his signing is likely to be followed by confirmation that Manuel Pellegrini is to take over as manager.

Dailymail.co.uk: [url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2339731/Jesus-Navas-completes-15m-switch-Man-City-Sevilla.html[/url]
finest boy? This monkey na finest boy? Are u sure u've seen CHICHARITO, oscar hazard and even Rafael?
Re: Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
Rehnoy: finest boy? This monkey na finest boy? Are u sure u've seen CHICHARITO, oscar hazard and even Rafael?

All these wor-wor pikins are what you call fine boys. cheesy
Re: Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

All this wor-wor pikins is what you call fine boys. cheesy
So na navas be ur own finest boy?
Re: Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
Rehnoy: finest boy? This monkey na finest boy? Are u sure u've seen CHICHARITO, oscar hazard and even Rafael?

Rafael

Hazard

Oscar

Chicarito

[img]http://1.bp..com/-y4kvbTvUlIQ/T6QeJG_SPQI/AAAAAAAAFmo/ifmnuIRWiKE/s1600/Javier+Hernandez+%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

How can you compare this to
Re: Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
NAVAS
[img]http://aislingbarca.files./2010/07/tumblr_l3cp1xuanm1qc5a0eo1_400.jpg[/img]

[img]http://aislingbarca.files./2010/07/jesus-navas4.jpg[/img]

No too much talk, who in the Premier League is finer?
Re: Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
Why filter the pictures? U selected the finest and photoshoped once for navas then the opposite for the others. SHM. Such a bizarre step to take just to prove ur nonsense claim.
Re: Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
Rehnoy: Why filter the pictures? U selected the finest and photoshoped once for navas then the opposite for the others. SHM. Such a bizarre step to take just to prove ur nonsense claim.

On field Pictures

[img]http://www.topnews.in/files/Jesus-Navas3.jpg[/img]

Re: Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
Re: Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
Pls as u're checking them, pls help me in posting them too. statigr.am/p/476112320754174663_243748921
Re: Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by Adufaye(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
Abegi how u go say navas fine pass wey Faye n Tiote still dey d league

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
[img]http://darkroom.sundayworld.com/800/0/b830786d6f3cff4ac717bef76d543e63:40829f0b9bdc35aabfaa3a9348e2356d/Navas%20has%20signed%20for%20Manchester%20City[/img]

Last Pic I am posting.
Re: Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
Rehnoy: Pls as u're checking them, pls help me in posting them too. statigr.am/p/476112320754174663_243748921

My network is very bad today. So I am having a difficult time with the links. I'll still try to check them out.
Re: Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
Rehnoy: Check this. www.entertainmentwallpaper.com/images/desktops/celebrity/jesus-navas01.jpg

This pic is fine, finer than all your other players could bring to the table.

In the editor for posting comments, after the font, is followed by font face, next is the insert image/picture tab. Just click it then put you picture link in between the script. Then the pic will show.
Re: Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
Navas interview with MCFC.co.uk in the United States.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T6f5Ytp8fA
Re: Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by Adufaye(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
My snr bro Faye nd his frnd Tiote.........most handsum in da epl

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
Adufaye: My snr bro Faye nd his frnd Tiote.........most handsum in da epl

Osaze Odemwingie is also one of the EPL's fine boys.

Re: Manchester City Completes Navas Signing (EPL's Finest Boy) by Adufaye(m): 6:30am On Jun 12, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Osaze Odemwingie is also one of the EPL's fine boys.

osaze wan dead! Theo walcott

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uk Pool Week 18 Nap. / Fa Cup: Leyton Orient Vs Arsenal [1 - 1] On Sunday,20th Febraury,2011 / Liverpool Vs Birmingham On Monday, 9th November; 9pm Nig Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.