Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,582 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona (20368 Views)

Luis Enrique To Be Tito Vilanova's Successor At Barcelona? / Luis Suarez Banned For 10 Games For Biting Ivanovic / Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by kendrick93(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2014

Luis Suarez has left Liverpool and completed a £75million move to Barcelona.

Liverpool have finalised the terms of a club-record fee with Barcelona for the sale of striker Luis Suarez.

Official talks began over a week ago and were productive from the start with the Catalan side agreeing to meet the Uruguay international's buy-out clause, believed to be £75million.

The Uruguayan will be travelling to Barcelona next week for a medical, to sign his five-year contract and to be officially presented to the media and fans as an FC Barcelona player

FC Barcelona and Liverpool FC have reached an agreement for the transfer of Luis Suárez. The Uruguayan will be travelling to Barcelona next week for a medical, to sign his five-year contract and to be officially presented to the media and fans as an FC Barcelona player.

Luis Suárez is one of the most productive strikers in European football. Since turning professional (2005/06) he has always scored at least ten league goals a season, whether at Groningen, Ajax or Liverpool. The 27 year old is heading for the Camp Nou as holder of the Golden Boot after hitting 31 goals for Liverpool last term, which means he has topped the scoring charts in both Holland and England.

The 17th Uruguayan to play for FC Barcelona is not just a prolific scorer, he also has a strong competitive spirit and a powerful figure, and he’s coming to Barça in search of even more. Luis Suárez thus adds his name to the impressive list of world class strikers that have played for the club in recent years, and is the fifth to have arrived with a Golden Boot among his honours.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/fc-barcelona-and-liverpool-fc-have-reached-an-agreement-for-the-transfer-of-luis-suarez

5 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by hurricaneChris: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
Talented player

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by AbuMikey(m): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
best 3 strikers in Europe

FCB for treble cool

5 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by mukina2: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Cant wait for the El clasico bite

Please bite pepe or Ramos smiley

. .and also messi if he refuses to pass the ball grin

63 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Guykhena(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
And the Uruguay Dracula takes vampirism to the spanish league.
My only advice to the Spanish teams.
BEWARE!
BEWARE!
BEWARE!

27 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by henryobinna(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
eeeerrmmm......
la liga defenders get set to be.......*you know what's up na*

but I pity liverpool oh.. anyway they know where they belong.

like if you're for the GUNNERS

download YOUTUBE videos without software, fasted method

16 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by abes(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2014

35 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by coded01: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
We Welcome Suarez to the Club of Champions! cool

He would score plenty of goals and also would bite if he snaps... grin tongue grin ---- Ramos, Pepe & Ronaldo beware! grin tongue grin

Gamers you are officially permitted to replace Real Madrid with Barcelona... shocked grin cheesy --- Suarez -Messi...Neymar... cool

3 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
vampire luiz suarez bite ronaldo
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Walspring: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
mukina2: Cant wait for the El clasico bite

Please bite pepe or Ramos smiley

. .and also messi if he refuses to pass the ball grin

Lol... Sounds funny to me but nah life ban that one will be at the end of the match
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Lilprincey(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Luis suarez, neymar and messi is gonna be a destructable frontline but these three are key men who is gonna be subdued for the other...keeping they three of dem happy is not gonna be easy..

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Sweetcollins: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
After all the bites? Indeed Suarez was there!
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by alVinHustle: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
Suarez should join me

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by 9jahubcom(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
haha
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by spikesC(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
Correction, 88 million Euro.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by keemness(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
AbuMikey: best 3 strikers in Europe

FCB for treble cool

Neymar, messi and saurez...ol plzzzzzz!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Kaxmytex(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
Neymar messi suares

NEMESUS

6 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by DonaldTrump(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
Am playing FIFA 2014 PS, where do I press if I
want Suarez to bite? Hmmmm,, grin angry,,..
I hope he changes cos we wont accept such trademark from a player of his standard.
Up FCB!

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Lilprincey(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
Guykhena:
Why u the do dis kind ting?
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by rozayx5(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
mehn our jersey does not fit this guy grin grin grin

hope you help us wreck defenses, anyway please we should remove his teeth and return them after each match cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by keemness(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
AbuMikey: best 3 strikers in Europe

FCB for treble cool

Neymar, saurez and messi...issokay

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by misterjosh(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
hmmm, let me finish eating first. Ama b back
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by kossyablaze(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
THANK GOD O!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Jeezyy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Messi, Nemar, Suarez...deris God oooo

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
The top9 we really need!! cheesy
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by mencade5(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
suarez has finally sign for us!

Halleluyah!
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by pelvicky(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
i don give a friend of mine(girl) my last card,,now am drinking garri with only water...
We have not even shake hand not to talk of doing anything with her....am totally broke,nt even a single note is with me

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by molydonhenry(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Certainly d megaBITER will bite again, I just hope he doesn't bite hz teammates.

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hm!
If this guy hadn't bitten Chielini, he d v cost more than the amount he was bought.
Last Bullet
Good piece of business for Livepool.
Dunno for Barca.
They need to call white garment Prophets from Cele to do 7 days fasting, prayer & deliverance for Suarez.
If the witches tormenting Suarez v not left him, he ll bite Iniesta, Neymar & possibly eat Messi.
Suarez is Resident Evil!

5 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
suarez, the 'back-biter'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Vidi Fc : Europa League (1 - 0) On 4th October 2018 / Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success / FA Cup: Manchester United Vs Derby County (2- 0) On 5th January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.