Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,492 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! (3873 Views)

Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry / Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by baby4u2(f): 9:47pm On May 18, 2006
seun pls feel free to delete this post if it has been started before, i didnt find any post like this so i felt i should start one.

i felt the need to warn many, l.o.l, and if some could alert me too, on nollywood films not to bother watching and why. let me start.

i watched GOD'S INTERVENTION starring clem ohameze and sandra achums on video.onlinenigeria.com today and i'm still so mad. it had unnecessary flashbacks that made the movie so confusing and as of now am still watching and trying to put two and two together and i'm watching part2 oh.

then dont even try watching I NEED A MAN, starring the fakest actress in nollywood (kai cant remember her name), i couldn't believe a camera crew, director, producers and other staffs took there time to bring out that movie. i just couldn't take it after i watched for about 30mins. my head still hurts from viewing such nonsense.

pls oh if u've watched any nollywood movies that stink so badly pls let us know so we will not waste our time. remember to give reasons.
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by lunafish(f): 8:35am On May 19, 2006
Player Just because Genevieve is in it don't be fooled. it's a half-bakes script with erratic and useless performances. Genny does her best but even she can't save this film from it's tacky predictability.
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by GUNNER(f): 3:24pm On May 19, 2006
in totality,

starring omotola jalade-ekeinde

and pat attah!

wasted my valuable time watching

this sorry excuse 4 a movie

schiesse  angry
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by eveseh(f): 9:51pm On May 19, 2006
no coment for now
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by lunafish(f): 8:51am On May 20, 2006
Indulgence is just horrible to watch. Ernest Obi and Chici Mokeme fill the screen with nonsense, murdered english and useless conversations. Ini Odo plays a really naive, stupid caharacter and some woman who looks like she has a crack habit stars aswell. It's just appalling. Patience Ozokwor offors some relief but she can't save the film.

Trés terrible!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by baby4u2(f): 6:50pm On May 20, 2006
lol @lunafish, gosh its giving me headache already.
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by detennyson(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2006
All the love ones in Nigerian movies should neva be watc because b4 the movies starts u already know the ends and they uses that same people, Sucks Lol
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by nijerbabe(f): 10:43pm On May 20, 2006
FAKE IDENTITY and mothering sunday. i believe they r from d same producer, when is aw it, looked like they used all this ABA and OSHODI 2 for 25o naira camera to shoot it and the stry line, eh get as he be.
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by chosenbabe(f): 6:37pm On May 21, 2006
MOMENT OF JOY

it's a stupid movie
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by eveseh(f): 6:45pm On May 21, 2006
chosenbabe:

MOMENT OF JOY

it's a stupid movie

i hate that movie,it's very stupid,
i dont know why tehy make that kinda film. shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by chosenbabe(f): 7:23pm On May 21, 2006
i dont kno,

even omotola, one of the top actress was in it shocked
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by eveseh(f): 7:26pm On May 21, 2006
chosenbabe:

i don't kno,

even omotola, one of the top actress was in it shocked

yea i know,shiiit man,whatta fuk shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by Obelomo: 7:48am On May 23, 2006
All Chico Ejiro films!
Husband Snatcher
Dangerous Babe
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by ldollier(f): 12:45pm On May 23, 2006
to the above poster: chico ejiro is a good producer, all his films are interesting. on that note, i will say that All nigerian movies should never be watched. they are so dull, and i mean so dull but with the exception of jim-iyke movies(men, i love that man).
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by neelsel(f): 7:24pm On May 23, 2006
Since I have discovered the joys of Nigerian movies, I have only been disappointed once so far- 9 wives- didn't like it one bit. sad
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by dominobaby(f): 7:35pm On May 23, 2006
There are a lot of them!!!
Their names i cnt recal now, some old too.
King/ lion of africa, staring Pete Edochie, that film is annoying!
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by DAMMYGLOW(f): 9:39am On May 24, 2006
love boat,

it features;

Genevieve Nnaji
Ramsey noah
Jerry Amilo

no good story line
in the begining all the actors and actress in the film were inside a boat
going for a trip and on the they had problems on monsters attacking them (fake nigerian monsters). at the end everyone died expect Genevieve Nnaji
Ramsey noah

only the peole in the boat were featured in the film

also genevieve was sick through out the entire movie
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by baby4u2(f): 10:49pm On May 24, 2006
the stupidity of the film dammyglow makes me want to see how stupid nigerian movies can get. lol
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by SvS(f): 11:34pm On May 24, 2006
last girl standing is a film that shud neve b watched at all,its terrible.jim hyke and stephanie okereke r in it
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by ddizzle(f): 7:27am On May 25, 2006
LOVE BOAT - starring ramsey noah and genevieve im sorry ppl i appreciate genevieve and her talents bt that films was AWFUL i wanted a refund bt there was a policeman nearby so i didnt wanna cause trouble, it was sad, i dont mean sad like sad stoy oh i mean SAD EFFORT in making films POOR POOR POOR ! genny and ramsey where okay bt the rest damn pretty damn sad
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by Efani(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2006
all
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by dominobaby(f): 8:33pm On May 28, 2006
Lol @ efani. I dnt blame u o jere, but u can stil spare a few like keeping faith & violated.
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by ddizzle(f): 8:36pm On May 28, 2006
dominobaby:

Lol @ efani. I dnt blame u o jere, but u can stil spare a few like keeping faith & violated.
yeah ego boyos movies kinda have a special touch to it ! those were great films !! Nollywood is goin thru sme phases befor it was JUJU then LOVE and now their in ACTION well cant wait for 30 days tho that will be the bomb
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by enugu(f): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2006
my fellow 'landers, don't even BOTHER watching 'Before the Sunrise' starring Dakore Egbuson, Fred Amata, Zack Orji etc.

It was shot in Cameroon and also featured some Cameroonian actors and actresses. My brethren, I am a Nigerian film

addict and I can watch almost repeat, almost any Nollywood film but this one with its lovely packaging et al, it turned out

to be angry angry sad sad undecided cry and finally lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . All Dakore was doing was speaking supree, supree (in other

words, 'polished English) but the acting was ZERO. i don't even know where the film was going even though it started

with promise. Even the likes of veteran Olu Jacobs couldn't convince me to watch it to the end. So fellow Nairalanders, if

you see this film, RUN!!!

What makes certain films worse than others is where you have the good actors and actresses and the film turns out to

be a big NO NO. Or the film starts out well, then half way thru, you still trying to figure out where the

'beep' they are going. Will there even be time to name names? I doubt it. Will keep you posted
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by baby4u2(f): 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2006
lol. enugu nice one. . .
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by tjskii(f): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2010
u should watch beyonce and rihanna1-3,tis the "horriblest" movie ever,omotola was so fake in it,dont understand how she cud stoop so low to partake in such a movie,dem jim iyke,nadia buhar and uche jumbo are not any beta
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by Mobinga: 1:47am On Aug 13, 2010
Dont Watch ANY nigerian movie. . . . . it retards your mental development
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by Jezzybrown(m): 3:24am On Aug 13, 2010
Mobinga:

Dont Watch ANY nigerian movie. . . . . it retards your mental development
ooh yeah? but seriously why bother watching nigerian movies?
Re: Nigerian Movies That Should Not Be Watched - Never Ever! by Mobinga: 3:28am On Aug 13, 2010
Jezzybrown:

ooh yeah? but seriously why bother watching nigerian movies?
undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents / Take One Beer For My Head Now-----watch Now---(tha Ibz--one Beer) / Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.