Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Investors And Stock Follower, Kindly Drop By And Share Your Knowledge - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors And Stock Follower, Kindly Drop By And Share Your Knowledge (666 Views)

I've Got $800 I Want To Invest In Shares And Stock ( Long Term Basis) / How Can Accounts And Stock Keeping Be Properly Kept In My Company? Please Advice / Shares And Stock Dangers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors And Stock Follower, Kindly Drop By And Share Your Knowledge by lere4u: 6:44am On Jun 12, 2013
I'm currently writing on a project to examing if there is relationship between dividend and stock price.(i.e to know if dividend influence the stock price). I would love to know if dividend influence the stock price truely and also to know other variables that can or that cause the changes in stock price. website for yearly statistics of stock price and financial statement of quoted firmz is also need. Thankz

(1) (Reply)

M&M Business & Investment Summit 2015. Apply Now!!! / I Need A Loan / I Found 42 Million-dollar Startup Awards That You Can Totally Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.