Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ojukwu Was Right Afterall - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Was Right Afterall (3818 Views)

So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? / Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by dayokanu(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
You have a point but wrong in this case. People can move to a place to go and fill a void and this can be necessitated by the fact that where they are coming from has no space left for them.

Give us 5 examples in the world where people move to a place of more poverty than reverse. Especially if there are no movement restriction
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by Afam4eva(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
dayokanu:

Give us 5 examples in the world where people move to a place of more poverty than reverse. Especially if there are no movement restriction
Is Nigeria better than China? Why then are Chinese people moving to Nigeria in drives. Same with Indians.

Why are some NBA players moving to European basketball clubs? That's because there's no space in the NBA to take everybody

Why do some people go to community colleges in the US? It's because they couldn't make it to a real college.

There are many other examples.

If you had supported your assertion with Lagos, it would have been understandable as everyone moves to Lagos in droves.
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by DaLover(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is Nigeria better than China? Why then are Chinese people moving to Nigeria in drives. Same with Indians.

Why are some NBA players moving to European basketball clubs? That's because there's no space in the NBA to take everybody

Why do some people go to community colleges in the US? It's because they couldn't make it to a real college.

If you had supported your assertion with Lagos, it would have been understandable as everyone moves to Lagos in droves.
Using his own logic, South Africa will better than Uk and Holland because many people from these countries moved there at a point in history, and when the British people (the greatest country in the world at a point in time) where moving to places like Africa India etc...it was because those places were better than Uk...
This is what I call tribally inspired logic..his hatrate for Igbos will blind him to the truth....
This is exactly what happened when Ojukwu called for a loose federation, which experience had told everyone was the best way to go....but because it was being said by an Igbo man, the rest of us gladly accepted a unitary system of governance .
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by Katsumoto: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva:

Do you guys know the meaning of the terms migration and globalization. Migration of individuals and groups is predicated by a desire for the groups or individuals survival. Globalization is simply a corporation expanding into other countries to buy and sell goods and services. Migration is absent of corporate directives. How many Chinese do you find in Nigeria that traveled of their own desires to find work? Most Chinese nationals in Nigeria are company sponsored even if their subsistence is wretched. Nigeria is better than Lebanon because there is positive migration from Lebanon to Nigeria.

Globalization is Citibank opening offices in Shanghai, London, Mumbai, Madrid, etc. and sending its employees to work in those offices. Migration is Afam leaving his village in Alaigbo to work in his brother's shop in Alaba. Migration is also Afam learning the American Anthem so that he can impress the consular officer who may give him a visitors Visa to the US but unbeknownst to the officer, Afam will stay put in the US for life. Chinese workers for chinese corporations are all over Africa and Latin America. Some of the Chinese corporations move their employees from country to country building infrastructure. That can never be termed as migration.

Your examples of NBA players and colleges have nothing to do with migration.

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by Katsumoto: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
DaLover:
Using his own logic, South Africa will better than Uk and Holland because many people from these countries moved there at a point in history, and when the British people (the greatest country in the world at a point in time) where moving to places like Africa India etc...it was because those places were better than Uk...
This is what I call tribally inspired logic..his hatrate for Igbos will blind him to the truth....
This is exactly what happened when Ojukwu called for a loose federation, which experience had told everyone was the best way to go....but because it was being said by an Igbo man, the rest of us gladly accepted a unitary system of governance .

European governments and corporations looking for places to loot do not qualify as migration.
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by Afam4eva(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
Katsumoto:

Do you guys know the meaning of the terms migration and globalization. Migration of individuals and groups is predicated by a desire for the groups or individuals survival. Globalization is simply a corporation expanding into other countries to buy and sell goods and services. Migration is absent of corporate directives. How many Chinese do you find in Nigeria that traveled of their own desires to find work? Most Chinese nationals in Nigeria are company sponsored even if their subsistence is wretched. Nigeria is better than Lebanon because there is positive migration from Lebanon to Nigeria.

Globalization is Citibank opening offices in Shanghai, London, Mumbai, Madrid, etc. and sending its employees to work in those offices. Migration is Afam leaving his village in Alaigbo to work in his brother's shop in Alaba. Migration is also Afam learning the American Anthem so that he can impress the consular officer who may give him a visitors Visa to the US but unbeknownst to the officer, Afam will stay put in the US for life. Chinese workers for chinese corporations are all over Africa and Latin America. Some of the Chinese corporations move their employees from country to country building infrastructure. That can never be termed as migration.

Not disputing the fact that most migration of people is due to the need to survive but that's not to say where they're going to is necessarily better than where they are coming from.

You're contradicting yourself. What is the difference between a Chinese coming to Nigeria to work for a firm and a young guy coming from the village to work in his uncle shop in Lagos? They're all leaving their respective places to fill a void.

How is my example of NBA players not an example of migration. Ejike Ugbuaja was almost thrown out by his club in the NBA and his income was not desirable because he was not a grade A player and had to leave for Europe where he had a first team shirt and a better income. Is that not migration for economic purpose. Does that mean the European Basketball league is better than the NBA?
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by DaLover(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
Katsumoto:

Ok, it's very clear now...I now understand why Dutch people migrated globalised from holland to South Africa in the 1900's even though SA was a barren and undeveloped land..one thing I don't understand though, which company globalised so many Dutch people?
Also in midevil Europe, during the period Columbus discovered America, so many Spanish people globalised to places Spain was far better than...
I like this new globalised word brought into the argument, it makes everything so easy to understand
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by Katsumoto: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
Not disputing the fact that most migration of people is due to the need to survive but that's not to say where they're going to is necessarily better than where they are coming from.

You're contradicting yourself. What is the difference between a Chinese coming to Nigeria to work for a firm and a young guy coming from the village to work in his uncle shop in Lagos? They're all leaving their respective places to fill a void.

How is my example of NBA players not an example of migration. Ejike Ugbuaja was almost thrown out by his club in the NBA and his income was not desirable because he was not a grade A player and had to leave for Europe where he had a first team shirt and a better income. Is that not migration for economic purpose. Does that mean the European Basketball league is better than the NBA?

Afam, Afam, Afam

Will you take the time to understand before rushing to comment. There is a difference between a guy who moves to Lagos to work in his brother's shop and a Chinese individual who works for a Chinese construction company that is constructing a bridge in Kano. If the Chinese company moves the worker from Kano to Luanda, the worker is called a migrant worker. If the worker leaves his employer and moves to Dangote, then he becomes an immigrant.

Ejike is currently in Lithuania, he has been in Spain, Ukraine, Iran, Poland, etc. He is not an immigrant. He is a migrant worker. Because Ejike has moved around so much, we can't tell when and where he will settle. Quite different from Hakeem who we know to be an immigrant. There is a difference between immigrant and migrant. You will soon start paying for the education I am dispensing to you and DaLover.

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by DaLover(m): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
You're contradicting yourself. What is the difference between a Chinese coming to Nigeria to work for a firm and a young guy coming from the village to work in his uncle shop in Lagos?

This one really made me laugh, let me see, the Chinese coming to work for his company in Lagos is globalizing while the Igbo coming to work in his brothers shop in Lagos is migrating,...Katsumoto, pls confirm that what I just wrote fits in with your definitions?

By the way your name 'Katsumoto' looks Japanese, did you happen to migrate or globalise from Japan...lol
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by Afam4eva(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
Katsumoto:

Afam, Afam, Afam

Will you take the time to understand before rushing to comment. There is a difference between a guy who moves to Lagos to work in his brother's shop and a Chinese individual who works for a Chinese construction company that is constructing a bridge in Kano. If the Chinese company moves the worker from Kano to Luanda, the worker is called a migrant worker. If the worker leaves his employer and moves to Dangote, then he becomes an immigrant.

Ejike is currently in Lithuania, he has been in Spain, Ukraine, Iran, Poland, etc. He is not an immigrant. He is a migrant worker. Because Ejike has moved around so much, we can't tell when and where he will settle. Quite different from Hakeem who we know to be an immigrant. There is a difference between immigrant and migrant. You will soon start paying for the education I am dispensing to you and DaLover.
Are you also implying that every foreigner in NIgeria are migrant workers? I think this is a better example. There are Ghanians in NIgeria just like there are Nigerians in Ghana. What do you say about that?

I'm not saying that the South-East is heaven on earth but it's not different from other parts of NIgeria apart from Lagos. When there's a need for a spare part seller in Kafanchan, an Igbo guy will go there to fill the void. All the spare parts dealers cannot be based in Nnewi or Igboland. I saw on the AIT some days ago and they interviewed some Igbo spare part seller who are the only spare parts sellers in that town. Does it mean that Niamey is better than where they came from?
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by Katsumoto: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
DaLover:

Ok, it's very clear now...I now understand why Dutch people migrated globalised from holland to South Africa in the 1900's even though SA was a barren and undeveloped land..one thing I don't understand though, which company globalised so many Dutch people?
Also in midevil Europe, during the period Columbus discovered America, so many Spanish people globalised to places Spain was far better than...
I like this new globalised word brought into the argument, it makes everything so easy to understand

Initially for companies such as the Dutch East India company and later for miners such as De Beers. Do you think the immigrants built their own ships to travel to South Africa unless you think they trekked through Europe, swam the Mediterranean sea, and then trekked from North Africa to South Africa. Perhaps you think people used to pay for sea (travel) tickets to move to new places in the 16/17th centuries.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by DaLover(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
Katsumoto:

Afam, Afam, Afam

Yes oo, I actually feel obligated to pay for the free comedy sessions you are dishing out, ordinarily I would paid at least 5k to get similar entertainment from basket mouth and co... Now we have left the migrating vs globalization arena to that of immigrant vs migrant, Pls I am laughing too hard right now, tears of extensive laughter are streaming from my eyes as I type...you seriously need to consider a future in comedy, you've got the raw talent.
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by Katsumoto: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
Are you also implying that every foreigner in NIgeria are migrant workers? I think this is a better example. There are Ghanians in NIgeria just like there are Nigerians in Ghana. What do you say about that?

There are Ghanaians who are immigrants in Nigeria and there are Ghanaians who work for Ghanaian corporations in Nigeria. To find out which is better between Nigeria and Ghana, you have to look at migration between both countries. Between Nigeria and the US/China, we know the answer to that without looking for any kind of data.

There is a big difference. Most of the Chinese in Nigeria however, were brought in by Chinese companies. There was no wave of Chinese migration to Nigeria. If you disagree, provide something to support that.
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by DaLover(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
Katsumoto:

Initially for companies such as the Dutch East India company and later for miners such as De Beers. Do you think the immigrants built their own ships to travel to South Africa unless you think they trekked through Europe, swam the Mediterranean sea, and then trekked from North Africa to South Africa. Perhaps you think people used to pay for sea (travel) tickets to move to new places in the 16/17th centuries.

My brother just quit,
There are several reasons for migration, not just one place being better than the other, weather you call it globalization or migrant or immigration or co habitation or exodus, or any new terminology you can think off,
all an migration from one place to another...lol
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by Katsumoto: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
DaLover:

Yes oo, I actually feel obligated to pay for the free comedy sessions you are dishing out, ordinarily I would paid at least 5k to get similar entertainment from basket mouth and co... Now we have left the migrating vs globalization arena to that of immigrant vs migrant, Pls I am laughing too hard right now, tears of extensive laughter are streaming from my eyes as I type...you seriously need to consider a future in comedy, you've got the raw talent.

Don't use humor to mask your ignorance. You now know the meaning of the terms migrant, immigrant, migration, globalization. You didn't know how the Dutch settled in South Africa. You also thought Sir Ojukwu was Nigeria's first millionaire. Most of the points that you have made on this thread have not been factual, you have just been making all kinds of wrong generalizations. I am done for now.
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by Afam4eva(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
Katsumoto:

There are Ghanaians who are immigrants in Nigeria and there are Ghanaians who work for Ghanaian corporations in Nigeria. To find out which is better between Nigeria and Ghana, you have to look at migration between both countries. Between Nigeria and the US/China, we know the answer to that without looking for any kind of data.

There is a big difference. Most of the Chinese in Nigeria however, were brought in by Chinese companies. There was no wave of Chinese migration to Nigeria. If you disagree, provide something to support that.
I'm referring to Ghanians who are immigrants and not those who work for Ghanian companies. How many Ghanian companies are in Nigeria btw? I don't know any. Iwas even using the Ghana/Nigeria immigration example to buttress the fact that people may move to other parts of the world because there's a void to fill and not necessarily because where they are going to is better than where they are coming from. Except you're saying the SE is the least developed part of Nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by DaLover(m): 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
Katsumoto:

Don't use humor to mask your ignorance. You now know the meaning of the terms migrant, immigrant, migration, globalization. You didn't know how the Dutch settled in South Africa. You also thought Sir Ojukwu was Nigeria's first millionaire. Most of the points that you have made on this thread have not been factual, you have just been making all kinds of wrong generalizations. I am done for now.
Ojukwu, first millionaire? So it was companies that took all the Dutch to SA? Ok let's agree to this, Sheba holland is still better than SA, and they are free to go back abi?

The real reason you have argued so long and hard is to prove that Igbos migrated out of Igbo land to all corners of nigeria because Igbo land is the worse in Nigeria abi, that's the fundamental issue you have being trying to prove with your warped logic.....
Ok let me help you further, Igbo land is not just the worse in Nigeria, it is the worse in Africa and the whole world because in different corners of Africa and he world, you will find Igbos there doing business...
This is exactly the sort of thing that happens when one try's to mask his hatred and tribalism with seemingly sound logic
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by dayokanu(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva:

Are there more Chinese moving to Nigeria than Nigerians moving to China? There are more Nigerians moving to China than Chinese moving to Nigeria

The NBA is the best and highest paying Its only players who cant get the big paycheck that move to Europe basically its the inferior players that leave US NBA for European leagues. WOuld Lebron James, Kevin Durant or Kobe bryant at their peak move to European leagues?

There is no one who would get a schorlarship to MIT or Yale that would still prefer to go to a community College. So whats your point
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by Afam4eva(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
dayokanu:

Are there more Chinese moving to Nigeria than Nigerians moving to China? There are more Nigerians moving to China than Chinese moving to Nigeria

The NBA is the best and highest paying Its only players who cant get the big paycheck that move to Europe basically its the inferior players that leave US NBA for European leagues. WOuld Lebron James, Kevin Durant or Kobe bryant at their peak move to European leagues?

There is no one who would get a schorlarship to MIT or Yale that would still prefer to go to a community College. So whats your point
The bolded supports my assertion. It's those that couldn't make it in the east due to the saturated nature of the economy that move out to other parts of Nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by dayokanu(m): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
The bolded supports my assertion. It's those that couldn't make it in the east due to the saturated nature of the economy that move out to other parts of Nigeria.

Are you saying those Ibo men like Cosmos Maduka, Pascal Dozie are inferior to those in Iboland thats why they had to move out?

That would be true if the ones in the East are richer and more succesful than those outside like Maduka and PGD

But we know thats not right because the richest Ibo men are those outside Alaibo

Your scenario would be true if they were making more money in European leagues, then the best talents in the world would want to be there.

But everyone know European Basketball is inferior and the best European players play in the NBA e.g Nowitzki, Ibaka, Marc and pau Gasol , Tony Parker etc

Surely you have more Europeans coming to the NBA than Americans going to European leagues. And the net migration is still towards the prosperity of the NBA
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by Afam4eva(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
dayokanu:

Are you saying those Ibo men like Cosmos Maduka, Pascal Dozie are inferior to those in Iboland thats why they had to move out?

That would be true if the ones in the East are richer and more succesful than those outside like Maduka and PGD

But we know thats not right because the richest Ibo men are those outside Alaibo

Your scenario would be true if they were making more money in European leagues, then the best talents in the world would want to be there.

But everyone know European Basketball is inferior and the best European players play in the NBA e.g Nowitzki, Ibaka, Marc and pau Gasol , Tony Parker etc
I never said anything about them being inferior and pls let's leave aside people based in Lagos and Abuja. These twi cities are a different story. I think you were referring to Zamfara somewhere.

The richest Igbo men are most likely based in Lagos or Abuja and not Zamfara, Kaduna, kebbi or Oyo.

You may be wrong about more european basketball players heading to the NBA. The space in the NBA is limited and dominated by Americans. That's why some Americans have to travel to Europe to play. There are very few European players in the NBA.
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
I never said anything about them being inferior and pls let's leave aside people based in Lagos and Abuja. These twi cities are a different story. I think you were referring to Zamfara somewhere.

The richest Igbo men are most likely based in Lagos or Abuja and not Zamfara, Kaduna, kebbi or Oyo.

If there are more Anambra men moving to Zamfara than Zamfara moving to Anambra state it only means one thing

Zamfara is better than Anambra

it might be hard to accept but thats the truth

Just like there are more European Basketballers moving to NBA than vice versa
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by Afam4eva(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
dayokanu:

If there are more Igbo men moving to Zamfara than Zamfara moving to Igbo land it only means one thing

Zamfara is better tha Iboland

Maybe Nigeria was better than Britain during the colonial era when there were more Britons moving to Nigeria than vice-versa. I even want to know how you came about your stats about more Igbo people moving to Zamfara than vice-versa.

Note: I modified my last post.
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by dayokanu(m): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
Maybe Nigeria was better than Britain during the colonial era when there were more Britons moving to Nigeria than vice-versa.

In that time, How many Nigerians knew where Britain was located? or even knew if Britain existed or how the get there? How do ppl move to where they never knew existed or how to get there?

Its as silly as asking why those people in the hill of Taraba found yesterday why they dont go to America or to lagos?

The moment Nigerians knew their way to Britain, the forces of economics came into play

I even want to know how you came about your stats about more Igbo people moving to Zamfara than vice-versa.

Note: I modified my last post.

I am sure it was your friend Dalover who first mentioned Zamfara on this thread
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by DaLover(m): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
dayokanu:

If there are more Igbo men moving to Zamfara than Zamfara moving to Igbo land it only means one thing

Zamfara is better tha Iboland

So Zamfara is better than Igbo land, and you wold claim your brain is functioning properly? What a pity!
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by dayokanu(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
DaLover:
So Zamfara is better than Igbo land, and you wold claim your brain is functioning properly? What a pity!

If there are more people from from Ibo land migrating to Zamfara than vice versa, Its a no brainer Zamfara is better than Alaibo.

Its like questioning gravity

Its law of nature

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by Afam4eva(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
dayokanu:

If there are more people from from Ibo land migrating to Zamfara than vice versa, Its a no brainer Zamfara is better than Alaibo.

Its law of nature
Igbos don't go to these places to look for jobs in Banks, hospitals etc instead they go as investors to create jobs that the natives can benefit from, so they're no different from the Chinese investors trooping into Africa. It would have been a different thing if Igbos were going to Zamfara to beg the natives for jobs.
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by DaLover(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
dayokanu:

Its law of nature
Using your tribal driven logic, since there are more Yoruba people in rivers state than rivers people in Yoruba land...rivers is better than Yoruba land!

Even Adolf hitler appreciated the hardwork and industry of the Jews, despite his level of hatred for them, I refuse to believe that you can hate the Igbos more than hitler hated the Jews to such an extant that black becomes white and white becomes blue...it's really amazing
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by dayokanu(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
Igbos don't go to these places to look for jobs in Banks, hospitals etc instead they go as investors to create jobs that the natives can benefit from, so they're no different from the Chinese investors trooping into Africa. It would have been a different thing if Igbos were going to Zamfara to beg the natives for jobs.

There are more Nigerians trooping to China than Chinese trooping to Nigeria.

Ibos go to Zamfara to better their lives and make a living. Human beings follow prosperity. If there are more Ibos going to Zamfara than vice versa then simple Zamfara is better

Show us anywhere in the world where net migration between 2 places is towards poverty?

These should be simple if it exist
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by dayokanu(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
DaLover:
Using your tribal driven logic, since there are more Yoruba people in rivers state than rivers people in Yoruba land...rivers is better than Yoruba land!

You speak like an Illiterate. Is there a State called Yorubaland?

WHy not take it one on one, There are more Rivers ppl in Lagos State than vice versa means Lagos is better economically than Rivers

Likeweise there are more Osun State indigene in Rivers than Rivers indigene in Osun which simply means Rivers is better than Osun SIMPLE

No wuruwuru inside

Even Adolf hitler appreciated the hardwork and industry of the Jews, despite his level of hatred for them, I refuse to believe that you can hate the Igbos more than hitler hated the Jews to such an extant that black becomes white and white becomes blue...it's really amazing

Tripe. How does this apply to the topic at hand? Your illiteracy is worrisome you need some evening classes

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by Afam4eva(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
dayokanu:

You speak like an Illiterate. Is there a State called Yorubaland?

WHy not take it one on one, There are more Rivers ppl in Lagos State than vice versa means Lagos is better economically than Rivers

Likeweise there are more Osun State indigene in Rivers than Rivers indigene in Osun which simply means Rivers is better than Osun SIMPLE

No wuruwuru inside

Tripe. How does this apply to the topic at hand? Your illiteracy is worrisome you need some evening classes
You didn;t remember to take it one on one when you were comparing Igboland with Zamfara. is there a state called Igboland?
Re: Ojukwu Was Right Afterall by dayokanu(m): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
You didn;t remember to take it one on one when you were comparing Igboland with Zamfara. is there a state called Igboland?

I already told you to face the person who brought the comparison with Zamfara into it

If there are more people moving from Abia, Anambra, Enugu or Imo to Zamfara, Yobe Jigawa etc that shows those Northern states are better SIMPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

.......... / apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations / See Why President Buhari Is Disturbed As Tinubu Speaks On Leaving The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.