Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,902 members, 7,844,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Rain Season For Snail Farming - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rain Season For Snail Farming (631 Views)

Rainy Season For Snail Farming / Rainy Season For Heliculture (snail Farming) / Your Own Business And You, Try Snail Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rain Season For Snail Farming by zogo(m): 7:32am On Jun 12, 2013
The best time for snail farming is the rainy season.

Are you aware snails are in high demand in Nigerian bars, hotels, markets, homes, in UK, China, USA, France etc. Do you know you can start snail farming even without a university degree or training and make furtunes? The good thing about the business is that you can do it on part time in ur backyard while you are guaranteed full time earnings, yearly. Start up capital is very minimal, as you can gather your first stock, construct ur snail pen (house) and gather snail feeds with just #5k to #10k. Profit in the first year could be amazing as once pen is setup, profits keeps coming in, yearly. Pls be aware of snail enemies!

Our skills and experience in Heliculture is deposited in our A-DO-IT-YOURSELF practical comprehensive guide, which you can order right in our office or online. See details & table of content of our heliculture guide here: www.snailfarmingng..com

I will see you @ the top!

Gideon Wealth
07063249904; 08188573805
Re: Rain Season For Snail Farming by zogo(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2013
Recently, the demand for snail outweighs the supply. Why? because very few knows the skill and methodology of the trade. We exposed the secrets. See details and book content here: www.snailfarmingng..com

I'll see you @ the top!
Re: Rain Season For Snail Farming by zogo(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2013
What you need to succed in heliculture is proven practice, skills and experience in the trade. These we hv decided to expose to intrested Nigerians. You can access this info from anywhere in Nigeria and the world, via your email

I will see you @ the top!

(1) (Reply)

The Coolest Way To Earn Thousands Of Naira Daily / Nairaland, Sterling Bank, Union Bank, Help Over Undispensed Cash But Debited :'( / What Business Can I Do With 50 Thousand As An Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.