Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Nairaland, Sterling Bank, Union Bank, Help Over Undispensed Cash But Debited :'( - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland, Sterling Bank, Union Bank, Help Over Undispensed Cash But Debited :'( (629 Views)

"Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / First Bank Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland, Sterling Bank, Union Bank, Help Over Undispensed Cash But Debited :'( by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
With over 5years of serving nairaland cry , i will be highly honored if the mod can help me put this on the front page. cry
I wanted to help my mum to withdraw from sterling bank and she uses union bank and my story goes thus, i've been to the bank to lodge official complain but a friend that works their told me i may not get the money back with is my hostel fee and we are currently on strike, this is the mail i sent to the banks via customer service mail cry

Account name- Ogunbona Elizabeth Olubunmi
Account number-0010053***
I tried to withdraw 20,000 yesterday 31/07/2013 at sterling bank and i was debited without dispensing a kobo.
i complained to the bank immediately and they said it ought to be reversed within 24hrs, even made a call to inter-swtich and they said the same thing.
Again, i wanted to withdraw 10,000 on the same account knowing fully well that they have not yet refunded the last one but waiting for 24hrs because it was just 21hrs and i was so stranded and i needed to withdraw, again it failed!
now i have complained officially to union bank because during the cause of my complain to sterling bank i was about to be embarrassed.
Please i need the money as soon as possible because i learn that i may not get the money back again that you people does that to so many customers and end up frustrating them.
I will wait for couple of days and thereafter i may be pushed to take legal action on both banks cry.
thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Snail Needed In Large Quantity / Facebk Aquires Internet.org / What Business Can I Do With 50 Thousand As An Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.