Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

A Soldier Poem: Dedicated To The NIGERIAN ARMY - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Soldier Poem: Dedicated To The NIGERIAN ARMY (3607 Views)

7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year / Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} / A Soldier In The Nigerian Army Yet A Talented Singer/producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Soldier Poem: Dedicated To The NIGERIAN ARMY by Ayor93(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2013
A Soldier's poem: dedicated to NIGERIAN
ARMY
If I die in a war zone,
Box me up and send me home..
Put my medals on my chest,
Tell my mum I did my best
Tell my dad not to bow,
He won't get tension from me now
Tell my brother to study perfectly,
Keys of my bike will be his permanently..
Tell my sister not to be upset,
Her bro will not raise after the sunset
And tell my love not to cry,
Cause I'm a soldier, born to die..
Everybody Hit Like.. smiley)

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Poem: Dedicated To The NIGERIAN ARMY by Burger01(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2013
Soldier!! Abeg no die o. Stay alive to rip the success of your gallantry..

sad
Re: A Soldier Poem: Dedicated To The NIGERIAN ARMY by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2013
Hnnnnn na u write am or u C n P sum1 whr.
No cum dem form Wole Soyinka 4 here
1/10 ;P cheesy grin. Its old poem.
Re: A Soldier Poem: Dedicated To The NIGERIAN ARMY by Ayor93(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
youngestfool: Hnnnnn na u write am or u C n P sum1 whr.
No cum dem form Wole Soyinka 4 here
1/10 ;P cheesy grin. Its old poem.
warever

(1) (Reply)

HOT BANG![3.5MB]: Guccimane Eko Ft. Pasuma, Davido & DJ Jimmy Jatt - No Case / HOT Video: Wizkid – Show You The Money | Download / Best Musics From Nigeria For FEBRUARY 2013 {audio And Video} - updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.