Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 (13909 Views)

New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist / Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by Abali1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
Policewoman: Looks like you always get wet each time you hear anything concerning the east. It must give you some kind of lustful satisfaction. Carry on, Mrs Oringo.

She always have something bad to say about the Igbos. Check her posts, 95% of the time she is talking ill about the Igbos. And I believe that she is not using her original NL ID (maybe it was banned.)

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by 50calibre(m): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
So she plans to come and use lagos state funds to replenish stock? We all know abiola's wealth all disappeared, but mark my words, after she is done with lagos state, she would be wealthy again.
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by AbuMikey(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
LMAO
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by creativemusic: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
under what party? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by lastpage: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
Policewoman: How many wives did Abiola have?

Why dont you go and ask him?
INVESTIGATE now, ..or did they not train you properly in that useless Police College you attended?

Okay, its only to collect #20-#20 naira from Okada riders that you learnt!

Mtcheew! Ewu-woman!!

Lastpage

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by krisokuweh(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
Pls read her quote very well b4 u comment she never said she will contest, she only listed areas in which poverty can b erradicated. Pleople frame topics 2 cash d attension of odas, but it's left 2 u 2 read btw lines b4 u comment, rather than using d topic to comment. Most of u find it real hard 2 read d full article b4 commenting (9ja way).
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by lastpage: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
boron10: Her embarrassing lose (loss) will bring shame to those who have been clamouring for the continous (continuous) immortalization of MKO.

Your grammar and diction is also a SHAME and embarrassment to those who sent you to school, if you ever attended one! angry >:

Abeg, write vernacular if thats what you are convenient with, its not by force to write in English naaah?
No be we father language! wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by Cusubaba(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2013
madam_oringo: Watch! MOST of the criers on this thread are from east of the Niger! LWTMB! grin grin @Topic, Chief Abiola's name will NOT be enough to have you elected in any place in the SWest, you build from the foundation. Join a party, participate, serve in some way, commissioner, be known to the people, then bid for smaller elective office and then move-up. If you just show up with a name as respected as Awolowo, without any characteristic that makes Chief Awolowo respected today, you will NOT be fairly elected. Even Baba Awolowo will not vote for such a person himself! He was such a principled man and people recognize and associate with his values which are unparalleled in Nigeria today!
Scumbag, Can't u comment without mentioning Igbo. I can see dat ur gradually getting mad, very soon u will dance unclad in the village market. Onye ara...
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by iwanchop(m): 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2013
brownlord: Why is abiolo's name on every thread, who is abio if i may ask? Where does he work, what happened in june 12 1993?

How old are you?
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by AroComputerCe(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
We 've heard all these hype talk over and over. Only God will deliver Nigerians
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by boron10(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
lastpage:

Your grammar and diction is also a SHAME and embarrassment to those who sent you to school, if you ever attended one! angry >:

Abeg, write vernacular if thats what you are convenient with, its not by force to write in English naaah?
No be we father language! wink wink

Lastpage!
It was actually an oversight. Correction noted grin grin grin
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by theripper3: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2013
Abali1: www.nairaland.com/1321807/those-signed-away-june-12-1993/1#16202111
Please visit that thread, not that it will change your hatred and bigotry about the Igbos.

Who gives a flying fcuuk about her opinions about Igbos? She is still one "gure" eating Yoruba man/woman with a fetid mouth. All her rantings end here on Nairaland, she is probably a Nigress in Yankee.

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by Mexyz(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
''The youths re d leaders of tomorrow'' i guess d person that made this statement was drunk wen he said it.
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
Policewoman: How many wives did Abiola have?
That very question is on my mind Anyway, i nor carry am dey do anitin sef.
Frawzey!
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by euromoney(f): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
krisokuweh: Pls read her quote very well b4 u comment she never said she will contest, she only listed areas in which poverty can b erradicated. Pleople frame topics 2 cash d attension of odas, but it's left 2 u 2 read btw lines b4 u comment, rather than using d topic to comment. Most of u find it real hard 2 read d full article b4 commenting (9ja way).
You bera walk pass dumb Negro,U've just prove'n how f.uck*ng dumb and ignorant u are .Smh
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by obinnakenedo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hope she is not a friend to the military?. Just saying...
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2013
justsayemma:

Must u always express how low ur mentality is? How did Tinubu use Abiola's name? U just open ur mouth n pour out ur empty brain,Mumu unlimited
una too like to attack, ahn ahn, take am easy with the guy
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by brownlord: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
iwanchop:

How old are you?

How does that answer my question? Anyway am just 2 yrs older than u, so wht ur point?
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by brownlord: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
justsayemma:

Must u always express how low ur mentality is? How did Tinubu use Abiola's name? U just open ur mouth n pour out ur empty brain,Mumu unlimited

You and ur likes r needed here
https://www.nairaland.com/1321992/arewa-youths-caution-buhari-over

Come defend ur leader
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by sunch(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
Can someone tell me the where about of kola and deji abiola
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by sunch(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
Can somone tell me the where about of kola and deji abiola
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by xandy84: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
She is free to contest only that she will carry last nah.. She need more than Abiola name to win an election for Lagos oooo
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by LabourParty(m): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
chidindufrank: Why not Ogung state Is lagos her husband's state of origin?

You know nothing about identity. Just don't talk about something you know little or nothing about.
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by capip120(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
Dats what we always hear from all dis aspirants haba? Wen dey are voted in they tend to forgot the pertinent promises they made! Abeg fashola is working giv credit to him! How do u even tend to rule? Present us with a beta manifesto foe uas to know whats up!
Any way i just dey................

Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by 234GT(m): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
Turning politics into family business! Or riding on her husband`s popularity.
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by sportfeva(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
Poverty is not mere to cure in this state. It is dynamic and endemic.
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by badesco(m): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
No way.....
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by Wizmon: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
passionate88:
Make we see weda tinybu and d rest wey use Abiola name get political power go gree.

Baba God is so around... you just vote for her nd leave the rest to God smiley
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by Wizmon: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
234GT:
Turning politics into family business! Or riding on her husband`s popularity.

i`m sure she got plans too... don`t be to quick to play down this wake up call smiley
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by Wizmon: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
capip120:
Dats what we always hear from all dis aspirants haba? Wen dey are voted in they tend to forgot the pertinent promises they made! Abeg fashola is working giv credit to him! How do u even tend to rule? Present us with a beta manifesto foe uas to know whats up!
Any way i just dey................

BRF BFR is doing all he can, he would have done more but he`s got God fathers` he cannot go against..
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by Wizmon: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
xandy84:
She is free to contest only that she will carry last nah.. She need more than Abiola name to win an election for Lagos oooo

Baba God dey her back smiley
Re: Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 by Wizmon: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
50calibre:
So she plans to come and use lagos state funds to replenish stock? We all know abiola's wealth all disappeared, but mark my words, after she is done with lagos state, she would be wealthy again.

sorry this user is not informed... DOA will expose how much of lagos funds that are not channeled to the right places for the benefit of the state... you fink she got no money... wait nd see...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Dead? See Faces Of Northern Governors At Their 'emergency' Meeting In Abj / There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed / Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.