Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Browse The Net Free - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Browse The Net Free (803 Views)

Browse The Net Free On Your Laptop Or Desktop / Browse The Internet For Free With The New Zain Network That Opens Yahoomail. / New Vacancies I Stumbled Upon On The Net Pt2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse The Net Free by gamdatwin: 2:37pm On May 06, 2008
BROWSE THE NET FREE
Do you know that you can browse the internet 24hrs wherever you are in Nigeria from the corner of you room free?

Your freedom to browse the net without any restriction free, right here in Nigeria. And to become a Mini internet service provider, making between 45,000 to 100,000 monthly connecting other people.

Things needed
The things you actually need
1) a phone that is gprs enabled
2) your system be it laptop or desktop

There are no hidden charges, you can browse 24hrs free,
there also some paid packages, if you decide to pay you will be amazed how cheap they are, for example, the 256kbps most telecom company in Nigeria are offering for 10,000 naira, is not up to 1000naira in the connection am about to show you, we also have 4mbps which is higher than 256kbps and the cost is not up 2500naira, we also have unlimited speed this one is not more than 4500naira, everything is in the package, guess what? you are the one in charge no middle men and there charges. and I am revealing it to you there in the package.

TO ORDER
Pay the sum of N7, 000 into any branch of Guaranty Trust Bank. Account Name – Bassey E. Bassey
Account Number – 5615500681590. Bank Branch – calabar
Please notify us of your payment via sms to 08033620869, 08029273008 or e-mail to nairarainconcept@gmail.com stating your name, phone number, amount paid, teller number and e-mail address. Delivery is made into your e-mail box immediately after confirmation of payment.
Re: Browse The Net Free by innno: 3:53pm On May 06, 2008
hmm , u want make i pay for wetin i neva see, touch or feel. young man, keep it to urself. i pay for the one i uuse and i prefer that. OJOFREE DEY RUN BELE!
Re: Browse The Net Free by cornel318(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2008
I would have loved the link, but some one cannot just pay money like a blind man
What are the evidences to show that the earth is spherical. and the possibilities of the wonderful link.
Thanks.
Re: Browse The Net Free by chub: 12:55pm On May 07, 2008
My guy u 2 much. Even if you have some village remote control from calaber it wont work on me. How u mean self? pay money 4 wetin we never see, na wa ohh. we all na 9ja people. Try that thing with those people from yonder , Oyibos. U fit get luck the gam fit work mr gamdatwok.
Re: Browse The Net Free by oludoyin(m): 4:59pm On May 07, 2008
na today. Omo, no bi today i come Lagos oooo, e don taeeeeeee smiley grin tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Browse The Net Free by IsaacGr8: 7:22pm On May 07, 2008
[b][b][b][b][b][b]habba, dis is called daylight robbery. u can't even defend yourself after several posts challenging u. Pls, stop using this medium for dubious act .okay? Barawo, Ole, Onyioshi etc

(1) (Reply)

Nbplc 7th Of May / It Vacancy / Keke Marwa?napep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.