Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria (32321 Views)

2014 Tenaris Engineering Graduate Trainee Programme TESA - Nigeria (58222) / Tenaris Global Trainee Program TESA - Nigeria (58222) / Loesche Gmbh Selection Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by NatGas(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2013
Guys the interview with the line manager has been confirmed to be very successful... Thank God. Now they said I to do a technical test and an interview with the country Manager.
Whats a technical test like generally? whats is a technical test like at tenaris? any clues or tips? please leme know thank u so so much!
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by NatGas(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2013
@ Voia and Wiseoldman, guys pls what was the interview with d country manager like cos am I will be going for mine soon.

and to the rest of the house, what is the latest with the interview process? has offer letter been sent to any one? common guys keep on the updates please ....
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by voai: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
The country manager interview was pretty straight forward. No technical questions and basic interview questions (nothing over the top).

After the country manager interview, I had the line manager interview.

Still waiting for a feedback.

Btw @NatGas goodluck with your interview, you should be fine, just come across confident.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by NatGas(m): 6:07am On Oct 04, 2013
@ Voai thank you very much for this insight. but I thought line manager comes b4 the country manager as that is d final stage? Anyway thanks.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by voai: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
That was the sequence for guys in the UK, although this might be different for guys in Nigeria, not sure though.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by voai: 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Offer letter has started rolling out

See you guys at Onne, PH...

Thank God!

Baba God Noni.

1 Like

Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Alcheringa(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
voai: Offer letter has started rolling out

Thank God!

Baba God Noni.
Congrats broda....Thank God 4U.
It was a good fight after all....success in ur endeavours! cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by GibbsFreeEnergy: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
I just got the offer letter too (lagos app)...now i hv to pick btw tenaris and slb, God help me...advice anybody
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by 4mula22(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
GibbsFreeEnergy: I just got the offer letter too (lagos app)...now i hv to pick btw tenaris and slb, God help me...advice anybody
voai: Offer letter has started rolling out

Thank God!

Baba God Noni.

congrats guys.

since you are already in, can you please ask Tenaris why the rest of us have not got a feedback from them, whether negative or positive.
please help us ask, abeg, biko.... cos it doesnt make any sense. A good HR is supposed to send feedbacks to applicants.

Thanks, and I'll be waiting for your reply.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by oraywatt: 12:27am On Oct 22, 2013
Lol @ GibbsFreeEnery
U r joking ryt? Avin 2nd thots abt pickn between Tenaris and Slb Bro, dont even dull it, go wiv Slb. D perks, experience, training, chances for growth and promotion, marketability etc are miles apart. Slb is at the top of the food chain in the Oil and Gas servicing industry on a global scale, so no even think 2ce, tk up d slb offer, bro.
God bless!
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by NatGas(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
guys I got a mail today that my final interview was successful that I will receive the offer package so and they gave me a form to fill and requested for my current pay slip. Thank you all! thanks for your supports....
@ GibbsFreeEnery, well it depends on what slb is offering in terms of professionalism.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by NatGas(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
To the guys who have been offered offer letters, please I want to know when you are expected to start?
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by voai: 3:35am On Nov 08, 2013
@NatGas congrats.
It's quite flexible, later this month depending on your availability.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by NatGas(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
voai: @NatGas congrats.
It's quite flexible, later this month depending on your availability.
Thank u bro! we will meet at Onne. Hope to see you there.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by NatGas(m): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
voai: Yh, did my country manager phone interview 2weeks ago... still waiting for a reply (Although they said I should hear back in about 2weeks)

NB: stay original and be yourself cos they just want to get to know you and also find out if you can fit into the Tenaris working environment.

Goodluck Mates!
Guy, am just wondering,when did u conclude all the interviews and when the you finally get the offer Letter? though I have been told my final interview was successful and that they will send the offer soon but that has been like 2weeks plus so am just wondering if yours took this long. Please hala back.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by voai: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
@NatGas I had to wait for about 1month after my final interview before getting the offer letter. The fact that they informed you that you are successful is perfect. Just chill they will get to you.
Congrats bruv
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by voai: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
NatGas:
Guy, am just wondering,when did u conclude all the interviews and when the you finally get the offer Letter? though I have been told my final interview was successful and that they will send the offer soon but that has been like 2weeks plus so am just wondering if yours took this long. Please hala back.

@NatGas I had to wait for about 1month after my final interview before getting the offer letter. The fact that they updated you on your application status is perfect. Just chill they will get to you.
Congrats bruv
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pls , who else was offered the graduate position . I just want to ask a few questions.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by NatGas(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
voai: @NatGas I had to wait for about 1month after my final interview before getting the offer letter. The fact that they informed you that you are successful is perfect. Just chill they will get to you.
Congrats bruv

Thanks bro.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 18, 2013
Aiit guys , please I just want to know the starting salary for the trainee position as I am currently making a comprehensive review of salary guides. I would appreciate this information .
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by NatGas(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
majekdom2: Aiit guys , please I just want to know the starting salary for the trainee position as I am currently making a comprehensive review of salary guides. I would appreciate this information .
Ask Voai am not in for the trainee position.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by NatGas(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
Guys if you have gotten an offer please lets try and help out the guy makekdom he could be doing something nice to help out to other guys. I remember trying to find out the pay for tenaris, I google like hell but cudnt find anything, so guys if u now know if let it flow....
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
@ natgas thanks much . I am currently carryying out a survey and analysis on salary structure of operating companies in Nigeris. The information would be very useful.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by NatGas(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hello Vaoi.
have you started? I still have not gotten the offer letter o. they said its is going through approvals. Anxiety is getting me worried...
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by oraywatt: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mehn, from what i hear, d training is alredy into d 3rd week. I rily doubt they still plan to recruit, dey just seem to av dis weird aversion to let people down, and inform them of deir fates. Faith works wonders though, so lets keep hoping and praying...
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
I really don't know the NL names for the 2014 assessment centre peeps.. What's the latest ?? Any offer yet? ... Idiota ,moses , sean , abiola , daisy , funmi , chijioke.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by bonasera: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
majekdom2: I really don't know the NL names for the 2014 assessment centre peeps.. What's the latest ?? Any offer yet? ... Idiota ,moses , sean , abiola , daisy , funmi , chijioke.
We're still in the process.
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
bonasera:
We're still in the process.
hmmm , Ok good to know . I went thru linkedin and saw moses resumed already. kindly drop a pm .
Re: Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria by shegol: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
hw do u pm pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

15 Ways To Get A Job In 2 Weeks / Immigration Protesters Sleep In Front Of Aso Villa At Night (Photos) / Nnpc Recruitment Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.