Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ignore @ Your Own Peril. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ignore @ Your Own Peril. (992 Views)

Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) / Do This At Your Own Peril! / Is It Normal For A Wife To Ignore Serving Her Husband Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore @ Your Own Peril. by SisiEko1(f): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
Came across this story and thought to share.

My name is Temi. I have a huge issue. I have been married for two years now. I dated my husband for 6years.

Now this should be a warning to folks out there planning on getting married...don't ignore the warning signs. Walk away from any relationship that brings u more pain than joy. It's not worth it.
I made that mistake and I am paying the price.

I ignored it all,stayed n went on to marry him....not hoping he would change but deceiving myself that I would cope (foolishness). Today I am dealing with infidelity,emotional abuse, extreme control, bitterness and a confused life.

What is my issue today.? He keeps threatening to leave with our kid. In the past one month he has said it countless times. Sometimes jokingly and sometimes in the heat of our quarrels. It has made me think a lot and its extremely disturbing. He makes statements like you would go out and come back to an empty house. Threatens to throw me out. This is actually a new development...I know there is way more to it but I am just so tired.

I am just so sad and Shame would never allow me discuss this with my family or friends because they all warned me not marry him but I was so in foolishness. I wrote this mail to alert ladies. Please do not ignore the warning signs.
Re: Ignore @ Your Own Peril. by armyofone(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
eyaah cry cry cry
Re: Ignore @ Your Own Peril. by baby124: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
Stolen from a blog. All these fake stories. *yawn*

If you dont know this, then you must be in pre-puberty stages.
Re: Ignore @ Your Own Peril. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
@sisi eko

Long time no see, ba wo ni? Se o wa kpa?
Re: Ignore @ Your Own Peril. by slimyem: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
baby_123:
If you dont know this, then you must be in pre-puberty stages.
...the problem is not knowing.A lot of girls/ women usually know what they are getting into. The op or the story teller knew.
The problem is "ignoring" because of the "Mrs" goal. We will never stop reading/hearing these kind of stories.
Re: Ignore @ Your Own Peril. by SisiEko1(f): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
Is my name Temi? Yeah I saw it on a blog and thought to post so ppl can read her story and educate themselves.
jennykadry: @sisi eko

Long time no see, ba wo ni? Se o wa kpa?
@ Mo wa ok!!
Re: Ignore @ Your Own Peril. by coogar: 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
Sisi Eko: Came across this story and thought to share.

My name is Temi. I have a huge issue. I have been married for two years now. I dated my husband for 6years.

Now this should be a warning to folks out there planning on getting married...don't ignore the warning signs. Walk away from any relationship that brings u more pain than joy. It's not worth it.
I made that mistake and I am paying the price.

I ignored it all,stayed n went on to marry him....not hoping he would change but deceiving myself that I would cope (foolishness). Today I am dealing with infidelity,emotional abuse, extreme control, bitterness and a confused life.

What is my issue today.? He keeps threatening to leave with our kid. In the past one month he has said it countless times. Sometimes jokingly and sometimes in the heat of our quarrels. It has made me think a lot and its extremely disturbing. He makes statements like you would go out and come back to an empty house. Threatens to throw me out. This is actually a new development...I know there is way more to it but I am just so tired.

I am just so sad and Shame would never allow me discuss this with my family or friends because they all warned me not marry him but I was so in foolishness. I wrote this mail to alert ladies. Please do not ignore the warning signs.

whose fault is it if a woman blindly marries a wrong partner? this is medicine after death - it's like crying like a baby after missing the wrong exit on a highway!

(1) (Reply)

What Kinda Part Time Job Can A Pregnant Woman Engage In? / My Forgetful Uncle And How He Ended Up With His Forgetfulness / What Would You Do If You Were In Gbemi’s Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.